3

At this moment, Agape trembled all over and felt a kind of vague happiness.

Under the starry sky, his heart beat violently against his chest. Freedom, freedom...what precious words! This means that he can run and laugh to his heart's content, and does not have to struggle in the barriers of being humiliated and manipulated. He will no longer be beaten, scolded, and trafficked. He will have unlimited possibilities and a broad future!

His body was born with a mutilated body, hiding a despicable secret. This secret brought him to this island, and he could no longer escape. However, Gerald's promise was like a sharp file, drilling through a corner of the prison wall. , making it shine with extremely dazzling light.

A person who is about to die of thirst will drink mud and poison. No matter how vigilant he was before, at this moment, Agape also fell into a trance in the sincere hope: "...Really? I don't know, I..."

"Really." Gerald wiped the corners of his eyes with pity, "Believe me, you deserve the best."

Their eyes merged, and he couldn't help but lean forward, as if he was about to kiss Agape's lips, but stopped just a short distance away.

Their breathing was so close that even their suppressed breaths were entangled. Gerald's Adam's apple rolled up and down. After a long time, he slowly straightened up and laughed at himself: "I'm sorry, if I kiss your lips now, I really don't respect you very much, right?"

As he spoke, he opened his arms and grinned: "How about a hug?"

They embraced each other under the reflected stars, and Agape cried silently without making a sound.

In the dark night, the impoverished beggar discovered a bright golden glow. Is it a priceless diamond, or a burning fire?

He had no way of knowing.

The next day, Agape woke up alone from a bed covered with silk, with clean clothes placed beside the bed. As soon as he put on his shirt and pants, a young servant pushed open the door and served him breakfast.

Agape suppressed his embarrassment and looked down at the luxurious dinner plate. Fortunately, the servants quickly left the room, leaving him some space to be alone.

"My friend!" He seemed to be stuck. He was rinsing his mouth when Gerald pushed open the door and walked in with a cheerful smile on his face, not giving him any time to think. "Look at the bright spring outside, how beautiful it is. Have a great day! Get up, we have important things to do!"

Agape didn't know why, so he pulled him out and stood in front of the mirror. He let him put on a carved suede jacket, tie up a flawless white scarf, wear a gold lapel pin under his chin, and finally put on a pair of soft Sheepskin boots, the soles are as black as mirrors, not stained by a trace of dust.

Agape asked in confusion: "Master Gerald, what does this mean?"

Gerald frowned, but gave up correcting the title. He said enthusiastically: "I will take you to the other side of the island today, dear friend. Have you seen boxes and bundles of gold and silver?" Jewelry, and those rare purple parrots and white tigers?”

"I didn't," Agape replied honestly, "but why are you dressed like this?"

Standing behind him, Gerald adjusted the scarf for him and smoothed the wrinkles on it. Hearing this, he did not raise his head.

"Because people in the world are always reckless and stupid, my dearest friend." He said absently, "Although people are born naked, in the end, expensive clothes and gorgeous jewelry still replace people's Authenticity has become a symbol of our appearance. The king wears the clothes of a beggar, who knows he is the king? The poorest person can be treated differently by most people because of his decent clothing. Remember At this point, Agape, let the clothes wear you, and no one will object."