49

Just when Gerald was racking his brains and racking his brains to get close to Agape and close the distance between the two of them, Agape was rubbing the dirt from his hands and between his fingernails, and took it off He put the sun-shading straw hat on his head, then straightened his back, looked at the lush and vibrant lilac trees and pepper vines in the greenhouse, and let out a sigh of relief.

If there are too many distracting thoughts in your heart, then dig up flower fields and go to the earth to find peace. As long as you are busy, you won't think so much.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead and passed a soft towel next to him: "Are you tired? Use this to wipe it." "

Ah, thank you." Agape took it sheepishly, "It's almost time to eat. You should also rest, don't be too tired."

The young man handing the towel is named Tai Er. He has a very handsome face, with hair and eyes as black as ebony. When he walks through the crowd, he always makes the maids scream. However, his character was too shy. When he burst out from those laughter, he would often blush and be speechless for a while.

The lilacs are about to bloom, and the peppers are even more impatient, waiting to bear numerous fruits. The greenhouse has reached the busiest time in recent years and needs the most careful attention. Tyre, as well as the remaining two gardeners, were all apprentices recruited from this group.

They had all signed a confidentiality agreement, passed numerous tests, had a clean family background, and had a sincere love for gardening. Within a few months of these three apprentices coming, the burden on Agape's shoulders suddenly became lighter.

"Excuse me, you seem to be in a bad mood these past two days?" A

gentle voice came from beside him. Agape turned around and saw a young man with black hair and black eyes looking at him carefully, his hands covering his slightly longer chin. In the sleeve.

Speaking of which, compared to the other two apprentices, Tyre is good at everything. He is upright and intelligent by nature. He is often the fastest to learn whatever Agape teaches. Unfortunately, fate cannot always give people a perfect life - Tyre's left and right hands are missing an index finger and a little finger respectively.

If he hadn't been burdened with this flaw, he should be the heir who was carefully cultivated by his family. How could he be willing to become a gardener's apprentice in the palace? Many people speculated that it was his brother who ruthlessly murdered him in order to fight for the family property. When someone actually used this excuse to question him, he just frowned and remained silent.

This kind of embarrassing thing happened many times, but it was Agape who got wind of it and sternly stopped those people, and the rumors surrounding Tire subsided.

However, several years of living in the White Tower not only brought indelible pain to Agape, but also made him develop an instinct that is almost seeking advantages and avoiding disadvantages, allowing him to rely on intuition to detect the opponent. What lies beneath the smile.

This was certainly a sad gift, but when facing Tyre, Agape always felt that the gentle young man in front of him was much more than what he seemed. There are many mysteries surrounding him, just like the surging undercurrents under the calm sea.

"Yeah, who doesn't have troubles?" Agape smiled and said casually, "Thank you for your kindness, but please don't worry about me."

He returned the towel to the apprentice, and when he was about to leave, Tai You suddenly stopped him.

"Teacher, I would like to ask you a question, okay? It's not about gardening and spices."

Agape stopped and looked back at him in confusion.