18

"No, sir, no," Black Crow's face turned pale, and all the heat in his body was blown out of his body with this breathy plea, dissipating into the cold night, "I beg you, I beg you. Please forgive me for my stupid offense, please forgive me...don't drive me away..."

He felt fear, and felt the unspeakable cold spreading along his bones, as if he would freeze into a walking corpse immediately.

Are Thousand-Eyed Crows on the Sea Scared? Anyone who has met him must reject this question. People regard him as a devil wandering in the abyss, believing in the rumor that the black raven once walked in hell. He was taciturn, and a kind of disgust for living creatures closed his lips; he was gloomy and arrogant, overlooking everyone standing in front of him, whether he was a king or a beggar, with evil fire burning in his eyes.

Agape is the only exception.

Everything in the world can be traded, yes, it is true, and the soul of a businessman should firmly believe in this law. Since he received maddening pity and tenderness from Agape, in exchange for this, he did not hesitate to stake all his emotions and his entire soul on the other side of the trading scale.

"Please, don't...don't drive me away..." His trembling sobs made his voice unclear. Black Crow shed tears unconsciously, or in other words, he didn't realize that he was sobbing cowardly at all. He just stared at Looking at his master and showing even a little hesitant kindness from him can save his life.

"Whether I hide somewhere you can't see, or disappear from your eyes from now on... I'm willing to do anything for you, as long as... just let me look at you... I can do anything..."

Don't drive me away.

"Then I move out of this street? I would be satisfied if I could live in the same city as you...Properties, wealth, connections...you don't need to worry about anything. I am willing to give everything to you and atone for my sins until the day you calm down." , or the day I die...I swear I can do it, I can..."

Don't let me go.

He was already kneeling on the ground, and his fingers moved forward unconsciously to touch the cold and sharp tip of the dagger. He murmured sickly, and the more he begged, the more incoherent and confused he became, as if he was trapped in a frantic dream.

"...Black Crow, I will not drive you away." Agape made a voice, and the room was silent. The man suddenly closed his lips, only the corners of his lips were still twitching nervously.

Agape's voice was extremely bitter, but there was still something delicate but tough running through it. He said softly: "Stand up and look at what you look like now. Love shouldn't be something that makes people lose their dignity. Ah."

Dignity?

The Thousand-Eyed Crow suddenly grasped the dagger into the palm of his hand, as fast as a dying snake launching its final fatal blow. At this moment, two kinds of psychology alternately rush out of my mind, one is full of madness and destruction, and the brimstone fire of purgatory will not burn more fiercely and faster than it; the other is full of repentance and painful love, Show him a tempting vision: Even if Agape doesn't accept your feelings, does dedicating your life to him count as a kind of companionship that has a beginning and an end?

Agape looked at him, and he gently stretched out his hand. For a moment, Black Crow thought he would touch his cheek, but he finally took it back.

"Dignity?" the black crow said hoarsely, "No... Sir, no. In this world, the most despicable people are those who don't get what they ask for."

Agape looked at his dark eyes, and a look like crying appeared on his face. Smiling look: "Maybe you are right, my friend. I think we should all calm down, okay?" · "