Chapter 22

A/N: Mentions of sexual content in this chapter.

Aaron's POV

The rest of the trip in San Diego consisted of the group just lounging around doing nothing the whole time. It was really relaxing. I did kind of have a good time teasing Cam by ignoring him a bunch after he pretty much said he doesn't care that much about me. Until the last two days where I kind of needed him and I was kind of affection starved. Then we kind of just napped together in my room, usually half naked so that we could still have skin to skin contact. I kind of feel like an idiot spending time with him. He's still kind of a dick sometimes, but I still want to be around him. He's addicting. 

This is the man I'm in love with, and I'm not really ashamed of that. It just feels weird because I know damn well that Cam does not feel the same way about me. He looks at me like he really likes me, but the way he says shit to me does not make it seem like he likes me like anything more than a fuckbuddy. 

"Aaron, wake up, we're leaving," I hear a voice say from outside of the door.

"Why are we leaving so early in the morning?" I groan, turning over onto my back.

"I don't know. I think Jax and Kai said they can't be here anymore, so we have to leave soon." I think it's Adrian, but I have honestly no fucking clue.

"Aight, just give me a minute."

I sit up in my bed, rub my eyes aggressively, and get up to take a shower and get dressed. I'm so fucking tired that when I walked into the bathroom and turned on the light, I didn't even see Cameron sitting there until I looked in the mirror and saw him sitting on a chair. Once I see him, I jump back and instinctively square up before realizing it's just Cam and not a home invader. 

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I hiss. To be honest though, I'm glad he's in here. He's kind of just what I need to get myself ready for the day.

"I need to take a shower too, and Derek is taking the shower in our room."

"You could've already showered instead of waiting for me to come in here."

"I would've rather showered with you though," he tells me.

Thoughts are going through my mind. We can't have full on sex in the shower, that's literally exactly what got us caught by Devin, and when that happened I was stressing so bad. I have no nails because I was biting all of them off after he told me.

"Okay, you can shower with me, but no sex," I state, furrowing my brow.

Cam frowns. "Alright, fine."

The two of us strip out of our clothes, we turn on the water, and pretty quickly we are already full on making out. The two of us are so wet, everywhere, if you catch my drift, and it's really so fucking hot. 

"Cam," I quietly moan as he sucks on my neck. 

"Yes?" he asks, turning his attention to my jaw, licking up and down.

"Could you give me head?"

"Nah cause that means that you would have to give me head after, and that could take like an hour. The others would get suspicious."

"Please," I moan, basically begging for him.

He grins at me. "I love seeing you like this. I want to hear you moan my name again. Don't try to be quiet about it either."

I don't really know what to do at this point. I would absolutely love to moan his name for him, but I moan really fucking loud and the entire house would hear.

Cam starts to kiss all over my neck before moving to by chest, taking time on my nipple, sucking it and leaving bruises all over my torso. 

"Say my name," he orders. I'm so turned on when he is being bossy. It's so fucking hot and I can barely contain myself.