Chapter 43

Ryder

I woke up to my alarm, Olivia stirred beside me but didn't wake up and I kissed her head tucking her in. I went to the gym and worked out until I could feel the burn in every muscle, I was having a hard time. The gym for some reason just made me feel better, I needed to feel the ache as I went to shower. One more day of work without her then she would be coming with me, and I looked forward to those days. My little sex slave was in for a treat tomorrow as I watched her sleep. I left her a note heading down to breakfast, "morning" Rose greeted me, "morning Rose we will be having a few guests over for dinner tonight" I told her. "Sounds good" she said as I left her to plan something. Parker and Evan came upstairs, "are we really going to do this?" Parker asked, "yes Olivia is going to tell Lily" I said, "oh man, but if we don't want to be part of it that is okay too?" he said, "it's your choice in the end you do not have to do anything" I said. Parker nodded I knew he would leave that choice up to Lily. As we pulled up to my office, I noticed a lot of reporters and I didn't know why. Then I saw the lovely graffiti, RYDER JACKSON IS A FRAUD! "what the hell?" I said, "we will figure it out" Evan said as he took me to the back entrance. Our security team was trying to keep them all out, and Evan called in Blake, Finn and Trevor to come help us out. I was comfortable with Olivia being with just Morgan as I was the one who needed the help today.

"Sir, I am not sure what is going on" Melanie said as she saw me, "its being handled you just do your job" I said to her, and she nodded. A few minutes later she came into my office with my coffee, and I thanked her. I was dealing with the mounds of paperwork I had, and James walked in, "this is all bullshit" he said, "What is?" I said, "you being a fraud, someone is just jealous" he said. "I am not worried about it James and you shouldn't be either." I said, "they are slandering your name out there" he said. "Like I said it doesn't affect me, I know I am not a fraud and I am here to do my work. I am a billionaire and someone out there is just jealous of that" I said. "Right, well everything on our end is working good" he said, "good to hear" I said as he walked away. James was responsible for keeping my company running he did all the footwork that got me in the door. He was damn good at his job and without him Eco Jack would not be what it is today. I couldn't help but think of Olivia today, and I wondered what she thought of my note, I told her what to wear and how I wanted her when I came home. I knew she would obey me as she literally would not have a choice. I mean that is if she didn't want to suffer the consequences. I didn't care if Lily was there or not, my kitten was going to listen and do everything she was told. I had a feeling after today things were going to change and we wouldn't need to hide much anymore. Plus, Saturday's show was not going to be easy on her and it was going to be a little bit of everything. 

The time today seemed to go by quickly and before I knew it we were at 4 pm, my team managed to get the fraud mess cleaned up. The reporters were gone and we were able to walk out the front door. "Do we know who did it?" I asked Evan, "no but we will get to the bottom of it" he said. "I know I trust you" I said as we approached the gate, Evan showed his ID even though the person at the gate knew it was us. They were getting better and I appreciated it, as the gate opened and we parked in the garage. I walked in the door and noticed Olivia right away she was in the outfit and kneeling in the position I told her. I walked right past her and went to change, if she so much as even moved I would punish her. I took my time I wanted her wanting me and I made my way down the stairs, I stood in front of her, "look at me" I said as she lifted her head. Her brown eyes literally melting me on the spot, "are you ready for today kitten?" I said, "yes master" she replied, "well we have 1 hour before Lily gets here, do you deserve a reward today?" I asked, "yes master" she said, "alright then follow me but you will crawl" I said as I walked up the stairs. She crawled behind me and she was so damn beautiful, we made it to the purple room and I opened the door. She crawled inside and went to the corner, I set a few things up and called her over. I tied her wrists and pulled her to her feet, "I think I might enjoy this a little more than you will" I said as I raised her completely. The only thing she had to stand on was her big toe, she groaned, "would you like to be raised higher?" I asked, "no master" she said knowing her wrists would be holding up her entire body weight, I leaned her forward and removed the butt plug. I pushed so hard into her ass that she moaned and literally almost exploded right there. "Greedy are we kitten?" I said, "no master" she said, as I slapped her ass she was wet and I could see her dripping on the floor. We had barely started and she was wanting me already, as I pushed harder into her ass, the faster I went the more she moaned it was music to my ears. The harder I fucked her the harder I slapped her and I was able to cum inside her pulling out as I lowered her and pushed her onto a table, and I stood in front of her. I placed vibrator on her clit and pushed hard into her wet pussy. Olivia groaned and tried to push back wrapping her legs around me. "Do not make me tie you down further" I said and she relaxed her legs, I did not give her permission to wrap them around me. I was teasing the hell out of her, and she was beginning to get frustrated. I was just about to cum inside her when she groaned loudly and let go and I was disappointed I finished my orgasm and pulled her up towards me.