Chapter 2

Olivia was twirling her fork around her plate she felt sick and couldn't bring herself to eat, Ryder noticed. "Kitten talk to me" Ryder said, "its nothing sir" Olivia said, "I can tell you are bothered by something, you hardly touched your food. If you don't want to do this Olivia I will not force you" Ryder said. "I know, but I also want too it is just I am so nervous sir" Olivia said. "Why though? tell me please so I can understand" Ryder said. "I don't know sir, I just he makes me nervous. I find him intimidating" Olivia said, "I get that and he does give off that vibe but he is my most trusted Olivia and if you can do this in front of him, I will think about getting you in for a show. I will also reward you tonight if you show me that it doesn't bother you" Ryder said. "I will try sir" Olivia said. "Good girl now please eat" Ryder said, Olivia took a few bites but just didn't have the stomach for more. She knew though that as soon as she was done eating she would have to perform and she tried not to cry.

Olivia went to the bathroom and Evan looked to Ryder, "she doesn't have to do this, I am okay with just letting you both do your thing" Evan said. "She wants to she is just scared of you, she has a fear of public humiliation and well you make her nervous as hell. I know she will be fine and she has her safe words if she isn't, I don't force her" Ryder said. "Okay but like I said I am good either way" Evan said, "I know but she wants to go public and I can't do that if she won't perform for people I trust. Strangers are a whole new ball game and she needs to realize that" Ryder said. "You are willing to let strangers do this?" Evan asked, "Drew has all the men tested before getting into the club, it costs a lot of money to have a membership. I trust Drew and I know he would never put me or her in danger" Ryder said. Olivia came out of the washroom and she took a deep breath as she removed her clothes and sat on the floor in the living room. "Such a good girl, do you want just us first or do you want to get it over with?" Ryder said. "I want to touch you master" Olivia said. "If you are good girl you will get too" Ryder said, "okay then I am ready" Olivia said. "Alright" Ryder said as he sat her on his lap and Evan stood in front of her and she took a deep breathe as she took Evan's erection into her mouth. Ryder pushed his erection into her pussy and fucked her hard as she sucked Evan's erection moaning and screaming around it. Evan was enjoying it and he didn't expect her to be so good at it, Olivia orgasmed around Ryder causing him to moan as she screamed around Evan's erection in her mouth and he pulled out of her as he came getting it on her chest. Ryder finished inside her and said "good girl, you are getting much better" Ryder said as he looked to Evan. "That was something, thank you Olivia" Evan said, "oh um your welcome" Olivia said feeling awkward, "Kitten I am proud of you hair up lets go play" Ryder said as she smiled and followed him upstairs.

As soon as they entered Olivia kneeled in the corner and Ryder grabbed a warm cloth and kneeled in front of her. He wiped the cum of her chest, "are you still hesitant?" Ryder asked. "If I can do it front of him then I feel like I should be okay master" Olivia said. "That's my good kitten, now before I tie you up you can touch me" Ryder said. Olivia didn't hesitate as she pulled him towards her and kissed him using every second she could touching his entire body. "Hmm kitten you are making my need for you grow" Ryder said as he pulled her away and cuffed her wrists. "I wasn't finished master" Olivia said, "I know kitten but I need to reward you" Ryder said as he pulled her to her feet and cuffed her to the metal frame and pulled it up having her stand on her tip toes. Ryder pulled her legs apart and cuffed her ankles to the floor, he placed a fucking machine under her and turned it on as it entered her pussy and she moaned. Ryder sped the machine up and starting hitting her with a pleasure whip. Olivia loved this so much and she moaned into all the pleasure, she was ready to orgasm. "Master please can I cum" Olivia asked, "yes kitten" Ryder said as she orgasmed and he sped the machine up this time adding a vibrator to her clit. Ryder then took her in the ass as he lubed his erection and pushed in hard after he removed the butt plug. He loved how she remembered to wear it and it made it so much easier for him. Olivia was going insane as she screamed, "master please" Olivia said, "you can cum tonight kitten as much as you need to" Ryder said. This made Olivia happy as she felt her entire body tense up and she came hard causing Ryder to also orgasm inside her ass. Ryder wanted her to beg him to stop as he moved the fucking machine into her ass as he lubed it up. He waited a few seconds and watched her moan. Ryder turned up the vibrator as well causing her to scream as he pushed his erection into her pussy.