Chapter 7

Ryder opened his eyes and Olivia was still peacefully sleeping beside him, he knew she was going dress shopping today. He was going to miss her but he decided that he was going to have a little fun this morning before saying goodbye. Ryder quietly and carefully tied Olivia to the bed and put a blindfold on her before kissing her awake. Olivia woke up a little disorientated and panicked as she couldn't move or see. "Relax kitten this is meant to be exciting, I wanted to give you a little parting gift of me while you shop without me" Ryder said. Olivia calmed down but she was still nervous as she smiled, "I am using a gag kitten but I am hoping you won't need to safe word me. I also will let you know when you can cum" Ryder said as he placed the gag in her mouth and secured it. Ryder used nipple clamps and these ones were new so he didn't know how she would take it. They were going to hurt a little bit as they really bit into the nipple, and they would also deliver a shock to them when Ryder pressed a button. Olivia winced when he put the first one on, "is it to much kitten?" Ryder asked her, Olivia shook her head, it hurt her but she didn't mind it to much. She wasn't prepared for the shock it would deliver yet though, Ryder placed the other one and a tear rolled down her cheek. Ryder wiped it, "kitten don't try to be brave for me, if it hurts let me know I can take it off. Do you want me to remove them?" Ryder asked her. Again Olivia shook her head, Ryder smiled he loved this girl and her need to always please him. Ryder had a vibrator as he placed it on her clit while inserting his erection inside her and he turned the vibrator on. Olivia moaned through the gag everything together was insane and she was already close to her first orgasm, she tried so hard to hold it back and she was surprised when Ryder shocked her nipples. Olivia screamed as she was not expecting it and she felt the orgasm feeling diminish, he kept doing this for several minutes and the feeling was getting harder for Olivia to hold back. "Cum kitten" Ryder said as she did screaming into the gag as she came hard around him. Ryder was not quite ready yet but he wanted to make this even more intense for her as he placed a vibrating butt plug into her and turned it on full blast as well. This made her scream again as she felt the nipple clamps get tighter for some reason, she could really feel the pain of them now. She also felt an insane amount of pleasure and she couldn't tell what she wanted more. Did she want the pain to stop or did she want the pleasure to keep going. 

Ryder felt her tense up again and he said "hold back for me kitten you can do it" Ryder said as he thrusted harder. Olivia's eyes rolled into the back of her head as the pleasure was just too much for her and her whole body tensed up but she didn't make it far as she was tied up. "Cum kitten" Ryder said as she exploded around him and he came inside her as well. He left the vibrators on a few more seconds while he watched her squirm under it all and he also removed the nipple clamps. Ryder rubbed her nipples a little bit knowing that they were probably a bit sore, Olivia moaned as she orgasmed again. Ryder took her gag out and kissed her hard and he pushed his tongue into her mouth making it harder for her to scream. Ryder could feel her tense up and he knew she was having another orgasm as he stopped kissing her and slapped her breasts making her wince as her nipples were still sore. Ryder put a vibrating dildo inside her too and said "open your mouth kitten" Ryder said as he pushed his erection into her mouth. It was hard for Olivia to do anything as the pleasure she was feeling was insane and she kept screaming orgasms around his erection. Ryder was doing most of the work he knew Olivia was tired as he pushed his erection into the back of her throat releasing as she swallowed his cum. "Done yet kitten?" Ryder asked knowing she just kept having orgasms. After 2 more orgasms Olivia said quietly "red" and Ryder stopped everything. He kissed her as he untied her and he waited for her to regain her composure. 

"That sir was unfair" Olivia said, "why was it unfair kitten?" Ryder asked, "I am tired now and I have to leave soon sir, plus I wasn't expecting it" Olivia said. "That was the point kitten, I didn't want you to expect it. I mean that was all part of the fun, plus now you will think of the reason you are tired. You will think why am I so tired and your mind will immediately say oh yeah my soon to be husband fucked me endlessly this morning" Ryder said as he kissed her and went into the bathroom. Olivia smiled as she sat up in bed she did love this man an insane amount and she felt incredible even though she was tired. Olivia looked at her nipples and they both had a small indent on them from the clamps as she rubbed them. Olivia followed Ryder into the bathroom as she needed to get ready to meet with Lily. They would be going out for breakfast first and discuss the type of dress she wanted to make the search a little easier on both of them. "What are you doing while I am gone sir?" Olivia asked, "working" Ryder said, "but it is Saturday sir" Olivia said. "Yes I know but if we want to leave New York tomorrow than I need to at least make sure that everything is set up for me to do that" Ryder said. "I see are you going to the office sir?" Olivia asked. "I might be why?" Ryder asked, "I just don't know if Kara will be there sir and I don't trust her" Olivia said. "Well kitten if she is there I will make sure she gets a good punishment" Ryder said. Olivia looked at him with a shocked expression, "I am kidding kitten, she won't be there she doesn't work Saturday's" Ryder said. "Okay because you are mine Master and I don't share" Olivia said. "Good to know kitten and I don't share either just so you know" Ryder said. "I promise I am yours and only yours master" Olivia said, "that's my girl, here is my credit card you buy whatever you like kitten" Ryder said. "You are trusting me with this sir? I mean what if my dress is really expensive" Olivia said. "Kitten if it makes you happy buy it, I am not worried about the price, just don't go crazy and buy too much" Ryder said. "I can't believe you are trusting me with this sir" Olivia said. "Are you saying I shouldn't trust you kitten?" Ryder asked, "I don't know sir you are just going to have to wait to find out" Olivia said kissing him before leaving the suite.