Chapter 10

Olivia knew the week was going to be different as she needed to prepare for the show on Saturday. Although she had no idea what to expect she knew it was going to be super intense and Ryder was not going to take it easy on her. Ryder had been preparing her all week and she didn't want to admit it to him but she would cry every time he was at work. Olivia was terrified as hell but she was also excited to see if she could handle the publicness of being watched. She knew Ryder expected a lot of her and she didn't want to disappoint him in the end. She loved every part of being his submissive and how it all made her feel but having other men gawk at her she was not used to it. 

It was Friday afternoon and Olivia was sitting on the 29th floor waiting for Ryder to come home. Morgan was with her but she knew Morgan disapproved of hers and Ryder's relationship so she didn't dare say anything this time. Olivia knew that tonight Ryder was going to go over everything that would be needed for tomorrow's show. She tried to research what would happen in one of these kinds of shows. Everything she saw was lots of men touching and grabbing at women, and she hoped Ryder would not make her experience that. She had also been thinking of the whole blow job thing and she really didn't know if she could do it, the idea sort of rubbed her the wrong way. It was almost 430 and Olivia decided to head upstairs she knew Ryder would be home soon. Once she was on the top floor she kneeled in position awaiting her master to come home. 

Ryder walked into the penthouse and he smiled, he was not alone though, "man you really have her trained" Drew said. "This is just the beginning, tomorrow will be her true test in seeing how obedient she really is" Ryder said. "If she can pull it off then I will be impressed, even Jade has a hard time with the shows" Drew said. This statement made Olivia even more nervous now and she wondered why Drew was even here. Ryder knelt down, "kitten I am going to go get changed, and Drew here is going to ask you some questions about tomorrow, you will answer him honestly understood" Ryder said. "Yes master" Olivia said as he kissed her and went upstairs, "Olivia are you nervous for tomorrow?" Drew asked, "yes" Olivia said, "I want to assure you that Ryder will do everything to make sure you stay safe. First off I know you probably have questions and I want to help ease your mind. Second the stuff you see in videos is not how I run my shows, and third you do what you are comfortable with and make sure to use your safe words if you need them" Drew said. "Okay, thank you" Olivia said, "your welcome now are you going to want to give blow jobs?" Drew asked, "I don't know, I mean I know it is expected and it will make the audience happy" Olivia said. "Olivia it is not a requirement, not every girl enjoys being sprayed with cum. So if you don't want to then you will not disappoint anyone and the show will be just as good I promise" Drew said. "Okay then I would rather not" Olivia said, "okay you will not have too, Ryder tells me you have a hard limit on waterboarding is there anything else?" Drew asked, "no I don't think so" Olivia said, "okay, during the show you will be required to perform however Ryder sees fit. He will keep you safe but is there any positions you would rather not be in during the show?" Drew asked. "No I am okay with however he puts me" Olivia said, Ryder smiled as he walked back downstairs. This girl just amazed him more and more everyday, "okay do you have any questions for me?" Drew asked, "I don't think so" Olivia said, "alright then I will leave you to your master, and Olivia good luck" Drew said as he left.

Olivia smiled as she saw Ryder in his ripped jeans, "are you ready kitten?" he asked her, "always master" Olivia said. "Okay this is your test for tomorrow night, because tomorrow I will not tolerate any disobedience. I will punish everything you do wrong, without question because you should know your rules by now understood?" Ryder said. "Yes master" Olivia said as she swallowed a golf ball, "I will have new rules in place as well, and I expect you to follow all of them it is very important given the role you will be put in. I do not want anything to happen to you unless it is done by me. I know sometimes things get out of hand at these shows I have seen it but I need you to trust that I will keep you safe no matter what" Ryder said. "I trust you sir" Olivia said. "Good girl, now no more talking, I want to have full control over every part of you, hands behind your back and grab your ankles. Do not move and let me do the work" Ryder said. Olivia did as she was told and opened her mouth as Ryder pushed his erection into it, Olivia didn't really like this position as Ryder was able to get deeper in her throat. Olivia was angry at herself for gagging a few times she wanted to please him and she was failing. A few minutes later Ryder was able to cum in her mouth and she swallowed, "we need to work on this position a little more" Ryder said to her, Olivia lowered her head. Ryder lifted it with his finger so she was looking at him, "no don't do that, you are so incredible, but you are not always going to be perfect and I am ok with that. I love you Olivia so much and I can't wait to make you my wife" Ryder said as he kissed her. Olivia so badly wanted to touch him but she also didn't want to get punished so she held back. "On your feet kitten, lets go upstairs" Ryder said, as this would be the last time they were in this purple room.