Chapter 8

Olivia noticed Ryder was talking to someone that worked there, she was nervous as she didn't know what he was saying. "How long is the elevator ride?" Ryder asked the young man controlling it. "2 minutes" he said, "If I give you 100 dollars can you make it last 5?" Ryder asked, "absolutely" the boy said excited for the money and he knew what it meant. Ryder went back to Olivia, "you done with your view?" Ryder asked, "yes what did you say to the boy?" Olivia asked, "nothing let's go" Ryder said a he handed the boy 100 dollars and he closed them in, Ryder pushed her up against the wall and pulled her legs up around his waste, "sir" Olivia said, "shh no complaints" Ryder said as he pushed into her and fucked her hard and fast. Olivia had no time to react as she moaned he felt so good and she knew she had zero complaints. Ryder finished inside her and pulled out as he set her on her feet, Olivia didn't bother to complain as she felt the elevator move now. Ryder studied her face he knew she noticed he didn't allow her to cum but she was pushing his buttons today and she was going to pay for it. The elevator came to a stop and the door opened, as they exited and went back to the limo.

"Where to next kitten?" Ryder asked, "I don't care sir you pick" Olivia said, "are you upset with me?" Ryder asked her. "No sir but I know what you are trying to do and its not going to work" Olivia said. "What is it I am trying to do kitten?" Ryder asked, "you are trying to get me to complain sir and its not going to work" Olivia said. "I am not trying to get you to complain but I can sense a little tone, and you know how much I hate that" Ryder said. "Nope no tone sir I promise" Olivia said, Ryder pulled her close and kissed her head. "You seem to be hard to please today" Ryder said, "I think it is the other way around sir, I am very pleased with just enjoying a day sightseeing and you are making it all about sex" Olivia said. "Sex with you makes the sightseeing for me more exciting, I don't need to see any sights other than you kitten. I will have sex with you whenever and however I want to because I am in charge. If you don't want that then I will rip up the contract and we can just be a regular couple" Ryder said. Olivia rolled her eyes she knew he saw her do it too, "you know I don't want that sir, I love the contract, and everything we do" Olivia said. "Then you will do what I want, and you will pay for that eye roll, and Olivia I don't want anymore complaints today" Ryder said. "Yes master" Olivia said knowing she was probably going to have sex in the next place too. The limo stopped outside the statue of liberty and Olivia was shocked, "its bigger than I expected, do we get to go up in this one too sir?" Olivia asked. "Yes kitten" Ryder said as he paid for them to go to the top, this one being a little different as he paid for them to go up alone. 

Olivia noticed they were the only ones in the elevator and it was bigger than the one at the empire state building. Once they reached the top she noticed they were alone, "did you plan this sir?" Olivia asked. "No I requested it for a little extra money, we have 10 minutes" Ryder said as he pushed her against the glass, Olivia moaned as he pushed his erection into her not giving her any warning as he thrusted hard and fast. Olivia was enjoying it and she realized people down below could probably see them if they chose to look up. "Sir can they see us down there?" Olivia asked, "if they choose to look up probably" Ryder said as he felt Olivia sink a little, "nope back up" Ryder said. "Sir" Olivia said, "Up kitten now" Ryder said sternly. Olivia pulled herself back up and he finished inside her, Olivia realized she didn't get an orgasm again. She again was not going to complain she knew why he denied her this time as it probably had something to do with her hesitation. "Enjoy your view kitten people will be coming up shortly" Ryder said, "I am good sir we can go" Olivia said. "Are you sure?" Ryder asked, "yes sir" Olivia said as the elevator came up and a group of people left as they entered the elevator. Ryder took advantage of them being along once again as he kissed her in the elevator. Olivia ran her hands up his back hoping she would get away with it. "Breaking rules I see" Ryder said, "I can't help it sir, this is my pleasure you keep denying me I need something" Olivia said. The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened as Ryder and Olivia exited, he looked to her and said "Regardless, there will be only punishments tonight" Ryder said. "Then I might as well do this" Olivia said as she pushed him against the wall and kissed him. Several people watching, but Olivia didn't care she needed him in every way. Ryder kissed her back but stopped it before things escalated, "you are something today kitten" Ryder said as he pulled her back to the limo. "I am not sorry sir" Olivia said, "you will be, hotel please" Ryder said to the driver.