Chapter 4

Olivia didn't make it far before stopping as everyone in the office stared at her, "are you okay?" Kara asked, Olivia looked over to her and said, "yes I'm fine" with a bit of a stutter in her voice. Ryder sighed he really wanted her to keep her composure but now she was drawing to much attention to herself. "Kara could you please get a glass of water" Ryder said as he stood beside her holding her up. He whispered in her ear "nod if you need it off" Ryder said, Olivia didn't nod she wanted to make it. Kara came back with the water and handed it to Olivia and she drank it. Ryder kept walking and Olivia willed her weak muscles to follow him every step she took she could feel the orgasms and they were coming in fast. On top of everything else Olivia was out of breath as they finally made it back to the limo, once they were inside Olivia spoke, "master please" she said out of breathe. Ryder turned it off, and Olivia looked relieved but also nervous, she knew she made a scene and she didn't know what it would mean. " Olivia you almost gave us away today and I'm a bit disappointed, I want to hear what you think. Do you think you could've handled that a little bit better?" Ryder asked. "Yes, sir I do but you have no idea how that actually felt it was so hard to walk. My legs were super weak, and I didn't actually want to fall over so I stopped. I'm so sorry sir please don't punish me" Olivia said. "Tell me kitten how many orgasms did you have today?" Ryder asked her. " I'm not sure how many it was hard to keep track, but I would say somewhere around 30 sir" Olivia said. "So 30 orgasms that should've been mine and you don't think that you should be punished" Ryder said. "No sir not for the orgasms because it's not something that I could have controlled and I think you knew that. That is why you said that you were in control today and now I understand why, so if it was up to me sir no I shouldn't be punished but like you said you were the one in control."  Olivia said, " I respect that answer kitten, and you're right orgasms were not something that you could control today, but there will be a consequences, for drawing attention to yourself." Ryder said, " of course master I understand, but I did try my best" Olivia said, " I know and the consequence won't be too severe, we are gonna be doing this all over again tomorrow" Ryder said. "In that case I say, red master" Olivia said.

"What are you saying red to kitten?" Ryder asked her, "the whole doing this again tomorrow sir, this was hard enough for me today and I would like to actually act like a normal person tomorrow please sir" Olivia said. "Are you saying you would like to stay at the hotel?" Ryder asked, "oh um no sir I want to be with you, I just meant no to the vibrator thing sir" Olivia said. Ryder looked at her, "I would not have made you do it again, but I understand and I promise no surprises tomorrow" Ryder said. "Thank you sir" Olivia said as they arrived back at the hotel, "Parker we will meet you inside" Ryder said, "of course sir" Parker said as he and Blake went into the hotel. "Kitten strip" Ryder said, "oh um sir, we are in a limo" Olivia said, "I am aware of that, strip" Ryder said. Olivia took off her shirt and pants, and Ryder noted how wet she actually was from all the orgasms today. "You enjoyed the vibrator I see" Ryder said, "to a certain point sir but it was a little much" Olivia said, "its noted kitten, kneel on the floor and put your hands on the seat in front of you" Ryder said. Olivia did as she was told and felt Ryder push into her fast and hard. Olivia moaned she wanted this all day, yes she had orgasms but having him inside her was even better. Ryder was not being gentle either as he fucked her hard and fast making her gasp it was mind blowing. Olivia orgasmed hard and it was insane as she felt Ryder come inside her, he grabbed her hair and pulled her head towards him. "That was orgasm was not allowed, and you are aware of the consequences for that right kitten?" Ryder asked, "yes sir I am sorry" Olivia said, "let's go back to the suite, I will punish you there" Ryder said. Olivia dressed and she couldn't stop her heart from racing, despite the fact he said punish she was so turned on right now. Olivia had no idea why everything he said to her just made her need for him grow and even if his attention was negative she craved it. 

Once they were in the suite, Ryder had Parker order room service as he took her into the bedroom, "kitten I need to first ask if you are alright?" Ryder said. "Of course sir, I am great" Olivia said. "I am not being to hard on you? I know things are getting more intense but you want a show so I am trying to see if you are capable of doing it" Ryder said. "Master please listen to me very carefully, I love you so damn much I can't breathe when I am with you, I think about you every second you are not with me. I love everything you do to me and despite what you might think your stern voice turns me on so much. I would tell you if I wasn't comfortable and I just want to hold you and fuck you all night long sir" Olivia said. "Well I love you to my sweet sadistic kitten but I do need to punish you first then after dinner I am all yours I promise" Ryder said. "Thank you master" Olivia said, "kitten can you tell me why you are being punished?" Ryder said, "I didn't hold my composure and drew attention to myself in public, and I also had an orgasm without your consent sir" Olivia said. "That is right, now I am going to ask you this how many strikes do you think is fair?" Ryder asked, Olivia noted the paddle and it had the bumps on it and it was her least favorite, she took a breath and said "10 sir." "Are you sure?" Ryder said, "yes master 10 please" Olivia said. Ryder started hitting her, and Olivia said "one" with a tear this paddle really hurt. Every strike was getting worse and she was at 8 she needed to do just 2 more, "nine" she said, and the last hit for her was the worst, "10" Olivia said. Ryder pulled her close and kissed her, as he wiped her tears. "I am impressed kitten normally with this paddle you red me at 6, why did you keep going?" Ryder asked. "I felt like I needed to sir, I didn't think 6 would be enough for both things I did wrong today" Olivia said. "Kitten you never do anything wrong, please know that. You are my fiancée first and if you can't do something I will never be angry with you" Ryder said. "Thank you sir, but I am hungry" Olivia said, "okay then let's go eat" Ryder said as she followed him out of the room.