Chapter 31

Ryder

After talking to her and knowing that she still loved me I couldn't help but feel the need for her. We were basically on top of my yacht watching the sun go down but I didn't care I needed her in the worst way. I felt the strain on our relationship for the first time and thought about just ending it all together and just being husband and wife. Of course she didn't want that and it made me love her even more. The girl was submissive to a tea and she would never let the Dom in me die. I loved how she was full heartedly committed to keeping everything including the punishments. I know I have been harsh lately but after I fuck her senselessly I am going to talk to her about everything. We need to sit down with a mediator and put everything out onto the table, I needed to redo the contract as well. Now that she was my wife I wanted to make sure that everything said is documented in the contract as husband and wife rather than Dom and Submissive. 

"Fuck Olivia you are amazing" I said as I continued pounding in and out of her very wet pussy. It was mind blowing and her moaning was only making me fuck her harder. "Master please let me cum" she said. "No" I said slapping her hard on the clit and she groaned but I could feel her holding back. "Good girl, hold it back for me" I said as I fucked her harder but I slowed down making sure to really get to her g spot. "UGH Master please" she said, "please what kitten?" I said. "Please master fuck me faster" she said, I didn't go faster in fact I stopped all together and she looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes. "You will wait kitten, good things come to those who wait" I said and she put her head back down as I moved at an even pace.  I could tell how frustrated she was getting, and it only made me want to tease her more. "Master please I need more please" she said. "Gladly kitten" I said as I quickened my pace and made sure to thrust as hard and fast as I could getting her even wetter. She moaned loudly, and I knew she was ready to cum but I needed her to beg me with everything she had, "master please I need to cum please" she said so desperately I had to let her as I was ready too. "Cum kitten" I said and she screamed her orgasm out not caring who was close enough to hear her. I felt how epic it was and I came with her as I pulled out and pulled her towards me. 

"I love you so damn much Olivia" I said, "I love you to master, I love you more than I could ever express" she said. "Good because I want to revise the contract and I want to do it with Drew as our mediator" I said. "Why? I like the contract" she said, "I know kitten, but I want to do it so that it is written between husband and wife. I am your husband first always and forever, I need to be sure that this is something we continue to do or if we just be husband and wife. I want to sit down and put everything out onto the table everyone's feelings included okay" I said. "Okay master whatever you need" she said. I helped her get dressed and we went back on the yacht, I saw Drew sitting there with Jade. "Everything okay?" he asked as he winked at me, I know he heard her hell I bet half the island heard her. "Everything is good, but we need a new contract. I want you to be the one who mediates this. I need a second opinion as we both tell you what we need. I just feel like everything has changed now" I said. "Of course, I have done this several times Ryder you know that, and I am not here to judge. I will write you both a new contract based on your levels of preference" he said. "Perfect can we do it now?" I asked, "of course" Drew said as he went to get his computer. I knew he would take this seriously and I trusted him completely. Once Drew came back Olivia looked to me and I said, "everything is out in the open here Olivia you can say anything you want no punishments. This is an open space and Drew will be our proxy."

Olivia nodded waiting for me to start, "I feel like Olivia should start as I already know Ryder's feelings towards this whole thing" Drew said. I looked at her and she smiled at me, "I love Ryder with every part of my body and soul. I never would have married him if I didn't, he is literally my reason to live. As far as our relationship I love everything about it, I don't want it to change, I love the way it makes me feel. I love the feeling of not knowing what is going to happen next, the feeling of being helpless. Everything he does blows my mind and I want nothing more than to experience all of it. The bondage part is what excites me the most and I don't want that to stop" she said. "Okay, so you like the kink and bondage, and I am sure Ryder has not objection to that?" Drew said. "I don't" I said, "alright and Olivia how do you feel about the punishment part?" Drew asked. "I know this might sound weird, but I love that too, it's a different feeling and I enjoy certain aspects of it. I mean lately he has been a lot harsher, and I am still trying to figure it all out, but I don't want them to stop either. Like I said I love everything about it and punishments are all part of the experience that I crave. I don't mind the harshness as long as in the end he is there for me. I mean it when I say this there is nothing you could do Ryder that would make me hate you, I love you to damn much" Olivia said. "Ryder care to respond," Drew said, "I love you too kitten so damn much, but if I do continue this and I am too harsh use your damn safe words! I give them to you for a reason and I will never ever ignore them, I am your husband first always and I hate hurting you especially when you don't use your safe words. I will never go past your limit, and I will only do what you are comfortable with" he said. "Yes master" Olivia said and she came and sat in my lap as I kissed her. "Okay well it sounds like your contract still stands based on everything she said. I have re phrased the punishments' part a bit but honestly you two didn't really need me" Drew said. "I needed you to hear us out and make sure we went about this the right way" I said. "Well as long as Olivia uses her safe words properly and effectively your relationship will last a lifetime" Drew said. "Good that is the idea" I said kissing her again.