Chapter 11

Ryder and Parker came back just after 8 and Olivia was still asleep, Ryder decided to leave her as he ate breakfast. "Rose after you are done here, you can make sure you are all set for the movers. We will manage for the rest of the day" Ryder said. "Thank you Ryder, we are almost there and we look forward to our new home" Mrs. Jenkins said. "I do too actually it will be the first time seeing it since we renovated" Ryder said. "Abby is just really excited to have the pool, she doesn't find the one on the 20th floor fun. She has already asked me if we could get a waterslide" Mrs. Jenkins said. "I might be able to do that for her, I never thought of it" Ryder said. "Oh my goodness you don't have too she will survive" Mrs. Jenkins said, "Nah I think she deserves something fun, I agree on the pool downstairs not being any fun" Ryder said. "You really are to kind" Mrs. Jenkins said. "I try, thank you for everything you do for me" Ryder said, "your welcome, you deserve the best and Abby is so excited for your wedding" Mrs. Jenkins said. "As am I, I love Olivia so much its not healthy like she is the most incredible person I have ever met" Ryder said. "That is sweet to hear, I have her breakfast here and I will see you tomorrow at our new house" Mrs. Jenkins said as she left. Ryder knew the movers would be coming soon he decided Olivia needed to wake up as he headed upstairs.

Ryder lay beside her and kissed her head, "morning kitten, the movers are coming soon and we need to get out of the house" Ryder said. "I don't want to sir" Olivia said, "you don't want to what?" Ryder asked, "leave the bed sir" Olivia said, "hmm well I am not sure you have much of a choice, this bed will be packed soon and I would prefer you not be in it. Also you need to remember my rules for today" Ryder said. "I remember them master I just want to sleep more please" Olivia said. "I know love but the movers will be here soon and you need to eat breakfast" Ryder said, "fine but I am not happy about this sir" Olivia said as she yawned and went to the bathroom. "I will let you nap later kitten" Ryder said as he laughed at her, "Where exactly you said our bed is going to be gone" Olivia said as she rolled her eyes. "Oh kitten we are not starting out good, I will not tolerate any tone from you today. That eye roll was not necessary on the bed now" Ryder said with a bit of anger. Olivia lay down she knew he was going to punish her, Ryder only had a belt so he grabbed that and smacked her with it hard a few times. Olivia had tears the belt hurt, "this is just the beginning today kitten, remember your rules I will not ask you again. If you roll your eyes at me again I will lock you in the dungeon at the club for an entire day understood" Ryder said. "Yes master I am sorry" Olivia said still crying, Ryder pulled her in for a hug, "are you okay?" Ryder asked her, "I am fine, I love you, lets go eat breakfast sir" Olivia said. "I ate already but yes lets get you breakfast" Ryder said as he followed his girl downstairs. 

Olivia thought as she ate why she enjoyed this relationship with him so much, if it were anyone else they would think she was crazy. There was something about Ryder that just pushed Olivia over the edge. She enjoyed feeling dominated by him more than anything and she craved it, she just didn't understand why. She needed to know and make sure she wasn't insane, the only person she knew she could ask was him. Olivia took a breathe and asked him, "Sir am I a crazy person?" she asked. "What? why are you asking me that?" Ryder said looking at her, "I just don't understand why I crave your attention so much. Even if it is in a negative way, I love everything you do to me and I need it and want it all day long. I actually find your anger sexy and it makes me insanely hot for you. I just think I am insane for wanting it so much" Olivia said. "That doesn't make you crazy kitten, and you are not the only one out there trust me. That is the sadist in you and I find you and your kinky side hot as hell! I do not think you are insane at all and our relationship might be weird but it is not unhealthy there are so many people out there that do this too. Look at all the people at the club, they all do the same thing. You are fucking incredible Olivia and I never want you to doubt that" Ryder said. "Okay thank you master, I just feel like we are judged" Olivia said. "Who is judging?" Ryder asked, "I know Morgan does" Olivia said, "Morgan is getting on my last nerve, she gets paid a lot from me and I have told her enough times to stay the fuck out of my relationship. I am this close to firing her and getting you a new female security guard" Ryder said. "I like Morgan sir, I trust her and I know she worries for me but I don't want you to fire her sir" Olivia said. "I know kitten but she has no more strikes with me if she does anything or says anything she is gone and I am sorry if that upsets you" Ryder said. "Its okay sir, you are the one who pays her so I totally understand, I just hope she doesn't screw up I do actually like her" Olivia said. Ryder kissed her as the movers entered the room.