Chaper 40

Ryder

Olivia fell asleep on the drive home and I carried her to bed. I hoped she didn't wake up but I had a feeling a few nightmares would come. Today was not easy for her and going through that live is always hard on a sub. My little kitten did well though and I was proud of her. I knew once this baby came it was going to be interesting keeping our Dom and slave relationship a secret. I ate dinner and grabbed a glass of my favorite bourbon as I sat on the couch. Parker was with me, "I do have to wonder how you two will keep your relationship going with a baby" he said. "Well I do have 8 security guards living downstairs one of whom will most likely be the god father" I said giving him a wink, "your joking right?" He said, "no I'm not I can only assume Lily will be the god mother so it seems fitting" I said. "Well I'm honored, is Olivia okay though?" He asked, "she is fine, just had a rough day" I said. "I can only imagine what you did to her in there" Parker said. "Nothing she couldn't handle and she loves it man. I mean I love that so much about her. She is my entire world, I right now feel lost without her" I said. "Yeah well you give her so many damn rules" he said, "it's all part of the contract and without them there is no point to it. Like I said I only do what she can handle" I said. " I know and as weird as your relationship is, when you are at work Morgan says she is a literal mess. I mean I am not sure what she loves about that place but her trust and faith in you is insane" Parker said. "I love her Parker I would be willing to just be her husband but she needs this lifestyle and craves it it's her who is keeping it alive" I said. " I know I'm curious of what Lily would think of it all" he said. "It takes a lot to be a Dom but if you wanted to learn or if Lily ever is interested Drew does classes. Take her to the club and see how she feels" I said. "No way I will start her of with a bondage video and go from there" he said. I laughed the videos were a lot even for me to watch doing it and seeing it were 2 different things. I decided to just let it go I was glad tomorrow was Saturday. I didn't know what the plan was tomorrow morning but in the evening we were watching Mrs. Jenkins kids. I knew it was going to be a test especially for me as I was not good with babies.

Parker headed back downstairs and I looked up to see my girl. "Hi" I said, "hi sir" she said, "are you hungry?" I asked her, "not for food master" she said. "Hmm your not done with that tonight?" I asked, "I am never done sir I could really use a cuddle" she said. "Of course" I said knowing after today she was probably feeling the soreness. "Tell me kitten how you are feeling?" I asked her as she lay across my chest. "I won't lie master I am in pain but I loved it. It was both exciting and terrifying at the same time" she said. "You are incredible you know that kitten. Let's go in the hot tub for a little bit loosen up those muscles then I will give you a massage" I said. "Really? That sounds amazing master" she said, "wait until you experience it and all rules apply Olivia" I said. She kissed me and I kissed her back as we headed upstairs to change into our swim wear. I mean it was just a precaution I didn't intend to keep her swimsuit on for very long anyways. As we headed outside she was walking in front of me she was beautiful. I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her towards me she was giggling as I kissed her neck. "Fuck I love you so damn much" I said, "that is good to hear because I love you too husband and I love everything we are my sexy master" she said. I pulled her into the hot tub and had her on my lap as I made out with her. "I kind of want to try that slide" she said, I laughed, "you know I was thinking the same thing" I said as I raced her to it. I had the slide installed for Abigail and it was way better than I expected. Olivia screamed going down she was so damn cute. It was actually a lot of fun and we did it a few times before settling in the hot tub again. I was on top of her pinning her to the seat, I raised her arms above her head. "These will stay right here" I said pulling her swim suit top off, I played with  her breasts. Rubbing and flicking her nipples. Rolling them between my fingers she moaned and I felt her arms fall onto my neck as she rubbed them along my back. "You are disobeying me and I thought we had enough punishments today" I said. " I am sorry master" she said as she pulled her arms back up, "it's to late for apologies kitten think you can handle a little breathe play?" I asked her. "Master please" she said, "I'm not sure if that was a yes or a no kitten" I said, "I am scared master" she said, "I promise it will be exciting and exhilarating but I understand if you don't want too" I said.  "Yes master I trust you" she said, this made me happy  and I would never push past her limits. "I will count to three kitten and you will take a breath okay" I said, "yes master" she replied. "One two three" I said and as I felt her take a breath I pushed her head under the water. I had her lined up perfectly with the jet. It would hit her clitoris perfectly. After a few seconds I let her breathe still having the jet in the sweet spot. "She moaned and I pushed her under again. I heard her scream under water she was getting close I knew her cues very well. I let her up again, "cum for me kitten" I said doing it one more time. I felt her cum and I pulled her up again, "red" she said and I kissed her so hard I was ready to fuck her but first I needed to relax her.