Chapter 29

Ryder

I sat in the living room of the hotel and I missed the yacht, I hated that there was a storm and I hoped that Evelynn made it through. Olivia came out and sat close to me and I pulled her into my lap giving her a kiss. I wanted nothing more than to fuck her again but I was trying to please everyone. I knew that my company was in good hands as James sent me updates but I couldn't help but not work. I mean I needed to do things for myself to know that things were okay, I decided tomorrow I would spend the day with Olivia. "Master" Olivia said, "yes kitten?" I said to her, "what are we doing?" she said, "right now nothing why?" I asked, "well I was hoping we could go back into the bedroom sir" Olivia said as she looked into my eyes taking my breath away. I laughed, "oh kitten did you not get enough?" I said, "never sir" she replied and I picked her up and carried her to bed giving Drew and apologetic look as I did. He laughed behind me and I knew it was going to be okay. 

"Alright kitten no vanilla this time strip" I said, and she did as she was told, that is one thing I loved. "Hands in front of you wrists together" I said and as she moved them I grabbed some rope and bound them together, pulling them up over her head and pulling her to her feet. I kissed her as I pushed her onto the bed and had her on her stomach. I secured her wrists to the bedframe and pulled her legs apart. "Keep your ass up Olivia" I said and she raised her butt into the air as I secured her ankles with rope and tied them to the legs of the bed. I wasn't sure how strong this bed was but I hoped she didn't move to much. "I am not sure how strong this bed is kitten so try and refrain from pulling to much" I said as I lubed up a butt plug and pushed it into her ass. She was always so willing and ready for me, I grabbed a vibrator and placed it on her clit as I pushed my erection into her very wet and waiting pussy. I fucked her hard and fast every thrust making her moan. "I want to hear you Olivia, don't hold your breath" I said and she moaned louder making me want her even more. I slapped her on the ass and grabbed her hair pulling her head up towards me. "Who do you belong to?" I asked her, "you master" she said, "that is right kitten you are mine" I said as I moved faster making her need more, "don't you dare cum kitten" I said and she groaned. I knew she wanted to cum and she was trying to hold it back, I slapped her hard on the ass making her scream, she was getting desperate and I stopped. I was still holding her hair in my hand, "try harder kitten or I won't let you orgasm at all" I said, "yes master" she said as I put the vibrator back and started thrusting again, the faster I went the more she moaned. I knew she was close every time I moved she clenched trying to hold the orgasm back. I also knew she was most likely to cum without me telling her the way she was clenching, "please master let me cum please" Olivia begged me and I slapped her hard on the ass again. She groaned, I knew the slapping wouldn't work forever but I wanted to cum with her and I wasn't there yet. 

I was super close and I knew the moment she clenched again I would cum with her, "cum kitten" I said as she moaned her orgasm out and squeezed my erection inside her allowing my release and I collapsed on top of her. I untied her wrists and ankles and flipped her towards me kissing her hard on the mouth, "I fucking love you Olivia don't ever forget that" I said, "I love you to master so much" she said kissing me back and pulling me closer to her. So far our honeymoon as been mostly about sex, but tomorrow would be a day of exploring and seeing how well she listened in public. I wanted to tell her that she would need to obey me but I hoped she already knew. "Kitten I decided tomorrow I am all yours, so we will do some exploring, we can either do it alone or with Drew and Jade. However if you do not do everything I tell you tomorrow without hesitation then there will be severe consequences do you understand?" I said, "yes master I do and I am very excited to see what you have in store. I am good either way as long as I get to be with you sir" Olivia said, "Alright then I think Drew is going to come it will be more fun with other people" I said. "Does that mean security comes too sir?" she asked, "security is there always kitten given the fact you were drugged I am not taking any chances. I will not have anything happen to you will you are here" I said kissing her again. "Understood sir" she said as she cuddled into my chest and I covered us up with the blanket. I watched her as she fell asleep and I closed the lights and was sleeping with her shortly after.