Chapter 18

Ryder led Olivia to the center of the room and said, "stand" and Olivia stood on her feet she was thankful not to be on her knees anymore. Ryder cuffed her wrists and raised her arms above her head, "lean forward kitten" Ryder said and Olivia leaned towards him, as he clamped each nipple securing the chain to the floor pulling them quite a lot, as he also cuffed her ankles securing them to the floor as well. Ryder moved a machine behind her and lubed it up as it entered her ass perfectly as he turned it on. He also grabbed a vibrator and stood in front of her lifting her head just slightly. "Kitten I want your eyes to stay closed, and you will know when you can cum" Ryder said as he pushed his erection into her. Olivia screamed as he turned the vibrator on and the machine up, she was getting close to an orgasm already. Ryder slowed down slightly and tugged on her nipple clamps he was not ready for her to cum just yet. Olivia groaned, he sped up and fucked her hard making her scream into the gag. Olivia was doing everything she could to hold back, she was getting close again. Ryder stopped, "you are not trying hard enough kitten, I want you to hold it back" Ryder said as he pushed harder. Olivia was trying  but everything was so intense and she couldn't take it, she screamed again holding back as hard as she could and she clenched trying not to release. "Cum kitten" Ryder said and she let go it was mind blowing as Ryder came with her. Ryder untied her from this position and lay her down on a table it was cold, Olivia winced. Ryder cuffed her wrists to the floor and her ankles were still in place as he changed the nipple clamps using the suction ones to make them sensitive. Ryder placed a vibrator on her clit and started whipping her with a pleasure whip, Olivia loved this as she felt herself getting close. The harder he hit her the more she wanted to cum holding back was not an option. She didn't have permission and she screamed as she released and Ryder stopped and took out her gag. "Tell me kitten was that orgasm allowed?" Ryder asked her, "No master" Olivia said, "you will count for me Olivia" Ryder said as he grabbed a cane from the red room. Smack, "One sir" Olivia said, Smack, "Two sir" Olivia said not liking this at all the cane across her breasts hurt a lot. "Three sir" Olivia said she had tears, Ryder smacked her again, "Four sir" Olivia said, she wanted to see how long she could hold out. Smack, "Five sir RED!" Olivia said as that one hurt a lot, "you good kitten?" Ryder asked her, "yes master" Olivia said.

Ryder continued with the vibrator turning it on making her groan, as he pushed inside her again fucking her hard. Ryder was not holding back on her at all and he was making her wetter as she screamed. "Please master" Olivia said, "you do not have permission to speak Olivia" Ryder said, Olivia screamed again she was close, "Cum kitten" Ryder said as she did so did he and Olivia was tired. Ryder untied her and kissed her head, "I need to go do some work kitten, you will be ready for me in an hour and we will do more training. You will follow all my rules, first you will not leave the house, two you will not speak to anyone unless I tell you, three you will think of a punishment if you break any of those rules that you find fair understood?" Ryder said, "Yes Master" Olivia said. Ryder left the purple room and Olivia followed as the door locked behind her, she put something light on so it was easy to take off later. Olivia went downstairs and sat on the couch she decided to write her dedication to her novel. 

Ryder was in his office and he received a notification on his phone it was from Finn he was at the gate. "What is it Finn?" Ryder said giving him a call, "your sister is here" Finn said, "let her in" Ryder said as he knew she was returning his car, Ryder saw Olivia on the couch she was writing something as the front door opened. "Ryder! this house is beautiful" Emma said, "yeah how was your trip?" Ryder asked her Olivia looked up. "It was awesome, Dylan is the best" Emma said, "where is he?" Ryder asked, "I am right here!" Dylan said as he entered the house, "Give us a tour" Emma said, Ryder showed them around and Olivia stayed put she didn't want to get punished, she continued with her dedication. Ryder was thankful that the door to the purple room was concealed this time and would only reveal itself with his handprint, the door was camouflaged as a regular wall. "Wow this place is unreal!" Emma said, "it really is awesome" Dylan said, "the only thing I hate is you are so far away now" Emma said. "I like it that way, this place is peaceful" Ryder said. "I guess what is up with the gate though?" Emma asked, "I am surprised you even have to ask that" Ryder said to her, "Why?" Emma asked, "Emma he is a billionaire with lots of money do you not think how many people could rob him or break into his house!" Dylan said. "Oh I never thought of that, good idea on the gate then" Emma said. "Thanks Emma, are you staying long?" Ryder asked her. "I don't know what did you have in mind?" Emma asked, "I am working so I am not going to be much fun" Ryder said. "Why are you at home and not at work?" Emma asked. "Its a long story so are you staying?" Ryder asked, "no we have things to do but we will be back soon" Emma said as her and Dylan left.