Chapter 28

It was late when they finally made it to the Dominican Republic and the sun was just setting, "its beautiful" Olivia said as she watched. Ryder held her from behind as they watched from the deck of the yacht. "Is it everything you hoped for?" Ryder asked, "you are everything I hoped for and honestly being with you anywhere is perfect. I love you so much husband" Olivia said, "I love you to wife, and I will show you the world if you asked me to" Ryder said. "I would love that but for now I just want you sir please let me have you" Olivia said. "I think that can be arranged kitten, I wouldn't mind a little of you either" Ryder said flipping her and pulling her in close for a kiss. Olivia melted in his embrace she wanted everything with him and more. Ryder picked her up bridal style and she giggled as he carried her into their room. He placed her on the bed and kissed her more as he removed her clothes, "please let me hold you" Olivia said, "if you are going to ask me like that no, and we can start with a punishment" Ryder said, "oh I am sorry sir please master let me hold you" Olivia said. "I don't know if you deserve it kitten, you are breaking rules" Ryder said, Olivia didn't like that answer as she grabbed him and pulled him closer to her wrapping her legs around him. "Kitten this is not helping" Ryder said, "it is helping me sir and now I am in charge" Olivia said, Ryder laughed and he shifted his weight flipping them over so he was on the bottom catching her off guard and he grabbed her and cuffed her wrists to the bed. "Master!" Olivia said, "nope you are asking for it kitten, the greed is showing" Ryder said as he slapped her hard on the ass. "I will not apologize for showing affection to you husband but you do what you need as long as I get what I want after sir" Olivia said. 

Ryder knew he couldn't deny her he loved her just as much as she loved him and he wanted her to have everything she wanted. Ryder pushed his now hard erection into her pussy and she moaned as he fucked her doggy style. Olivia loved how hard and fast he was going it was sending her into a major state of ecstasy and she said "please let me cum master" and Ryder pushed faster and harder. "Cum kitten" he said knowing he was close as well and Olivia screamed her orgasm out clenching and making Ryder cum as he exploded inside of her and pushed her onto the bed. He uncuffed her wrists and pulled her towards him, "I love you more than words could ever describe" Ryder said, "I love you to sir, and I want to show you" Olivia said, "I am all yours kitten" Ryder said. Olivia smiled as she took her time showing him kissing every part of him. Once she started kissing his neck he moaned under her and she loved it and it made her wet for him again. She moved down his chest and to his abs, "you are so sexy sir" Olivia said, Ryder laughed as he pulled her back towards his face and kissed her. "I want to give you massage sir can I?" Olivia said, "I would love that kitten" Ryder said as he flipped over onto his stomach. Olivia couldn't help but admire him he was sexy in every way, his muscles were perfect and she could stare at him all day. Olivia did her best to massage out all the kinks and stress from his back, and she loved how he moaned when she pressed in certain spots. Once she was done and he was nice and relaxed she started kissing him again and she was close to his ear, "flip over for me sir please" Olivia said. Ryder did as she instructed and he liked how she was taking charge tonight even if he didn't want to admit it. Olivia started massaging his front and it was making him want her again as her ass sat against his erection. She could feel it getting harder and she took advantage of that as she slid herself onto it. 

Ryder moaned under her as his girl took charge it turned him on even more, Olivia moved her hips up and down. "Kitten" Ryder said, "shh master let me do it" Olivia said, Ryder let her and he was loving every second of it. He grabbed her waist and held her as she came on top of him and moaned as she tilted her head back. Ryder followed shortly after and Olivia collapsed on top of him, "that kitten was amazing" Ryder said as he held onto her. "I enjoyed it to sir and I can do it more often if you would let me" Olivia said. "I just might kitten, now do you want to shower with me?" Ryder said. "I would love to master" Olivia said and he rolled her off as they stood up and showered together. Olivia washed him and he washed her and he even fucked her one more time just for good measure and she was not going to complain. She would take him any way she could Ryder turned the shower off and wrapped her in a big fluffy towel. "Thank you sir" Olivia said, "your welcome kitten" Ryder said as she looked at her wet hair in the mirror and sighed, "problem?" Ryder said, "yes my hair is wet sir" Olivia said, "and that is bad?" Ryder said, "yes I can't go to bed with wet hair it will be a big rats nest in the morning" Olivia said. "Well by all means do what you need too" Ryder said. "What are you going to do?" Olivia asked, "I might just watch" Ryder said, "good" Olivia said as she grabbed everything she needed and Ryder stole her brush and hit her on the ass a few times. "Ouch" Olivia said, "oh sorry" Ryder said and Olivia glared at him, "what you know why I did it" Ryder said, "I do but you are something else sir" Olivia said. "I am in charge kitten and you know by now, I am just letting you know" Ryder said, "Okay sir whatever you say" Olivia said back as she put the product in her hair and blow dried it. Ryder's phone pinged and he saw a message from Blake, "kitten I will be right back" he said as he went to see what the problem was.