Chapter 12

Ryder put a machine under her and lined it up perfectly with her pussy as he turned it on and it slid in and out. He then removed the butt plug and leaned her forward slowly as he fucked her from behind. "If you cum without me telling you to I will punish you" Ryder said, Olivia screamed everything felt so good. Ryder grabbed the clit vibrator and turned it on and Olivia was in overdrive as he also had vibrating nipple clamps on her. Olivia didn't know if she could hold back her orgasms, she was trying so hard and getting close. Ryder sensed this and he stopped, Olivia groaned in frustration. The audience laughed knowing she was denied, after a few seconds Ryder turned everything on again and it was driving Olivia over the edge and she screamed ready to release. Again Ryder felt it and turned it all off, "you are not trying hard enough kitten you can do better" Ryder said as he started again. Olivia tried with everything she had to hold back but the faster Ryder pushed the faster the machine pushed she couldn't take it and she was so close. Ryder stopped and Olivia groaned rolling her eyes, "Oh kitten you will never learn will you" Ryder said as he stopped and grabbed a cane off the shelf and removed the gag so she could speak. "Kitten why are you getting punished?" Ryder asked her, "I rolled my eyes master" Olivia said, "are you allowed to do that?" Ryder asked, "no master" Olivia said, as Ryder struck her hard with the cane. Olivia winced it hurt and she didn't want to seem like a wimp so she took it even though she was in a lot of pain. After a few more hits, Ryder stopped with the cane and turned everything on again as he took her from behind again. Olivia wanted to cum so badly but she also didn't want to be punished again. She held back with everything she had and this time Ryder said, "cum kitten" and she screamed her orgasm out as Ryder also came with her and he switched things up turning the machine and the vibrator on full power.

"Kitten I want you to hold back and beg me I want to hear the desperation" Ryder said, Olivia looked at him as he watched her. She still had no idea how many people were in the room with her but she didn't want to be punished again. "Please master let me cum please" Olivia said, "Not yet kitten you can hold out for me" Ryder said as he tormented her a little and started hitting her breasts with a crop. Olivia groaned she had her eyes closed she couldn't take it all it was to much, she also didn't want to safe word as she didn't want it all to stop either. She wanted to prove to the audience that she wasn't weak, and she could follow his rules. Ryder started the machine again and Olivia tried to hold back the orgasms but they were getting hard to hold back as he had everything on full power. Ryder hit her clit every time she clenched and she knew it was to stop her from the need. "Please master please" Olivia begged him, "not yet" Ryder said, Olivia screamed she was so desperate and she knew if she came without his permission he would punish her. Ryder didn't stop it this time and she tried so hard, it was to the point where she needed to release, "Please master I can't please" Olivia said, "you can kitten you are doing great" Ryder said. Olivia was about to let go without his permission she couldn't take it but he turned everything off. The groan that came out of her made everyone laugh, "kitten you are not trying hard enough" Ryder said, "Master please, I need to cum please" Olivia said with so much desperation. "The sad thing won't work kitten, you will cum when I am ready" Ryder said as he turned the machine and vibrators back on. This time Olivia tried not to think about it as she knew if she did it was just going to get worse for her. After what felt like forever she couldn't hold back, "Please master please let me cum please" Olivia said begging with everything she had. "Cum kitten" Ryder said and she screamed releasing the most epic orgasm ever and it was literally not stopping she was uncomfortable and said "yellow!" Ryder stopped and looked at her. "You alright kitten?" he asked her, "yes master I just need a minute please" Olivia said. "Okay" Ryder said as he uncuffed her as he was planning on moving her position, he sat her on the chair and she looked at him, "Master I want too" Olivia said, "you want to what kitten?" Ryder asked her confused, "make the audience happy master" Olivia said, "they seem happy kitten are you willing to give out blow jobs?" Ryder asked her. "Yes master" Olivia said and the audience cheered at least the men did. "Kitten it is not a requirement and it would mean you will have cum all over you" Ryder said, "I know master" Olivia said, "Alright Drew set it up" Ryder said as Drew picked a few men for Olivia. Ryder was impressed with his kitten he knew she was growing in her training and he was proud of her knowing this was something she was not comfortable with. Ryder flipped her as he put a double penetration machine under her and turned it on and it fucked her perfectly in a synchronized motion. Olivia groaned, it already felt good.