Chapter 1

Ryder was so happy she agreed to marry him as they spent the entire day at the planetarium, as he pulled into the garage Olivia smiled. "What?" Ryder asked, "I just love this ring sir its beautiful" Olivia said. "Lily picked it out" Ryder said, "really well she does have expensive taste" Olivia said. "You think it was expensive?" Ryder asked, "knowing you yes sir absolutely but I am not going to worry about it. I love it sir and I can't wait to marry you" Olivia said, "I can't wait to make you mine forever kitten and move into our new home" Ryder said. " I am already yours forever master, but I get what you mean do I get to call you husband instead of master?" Olivia said. "Hmm in public yes but when it's just you and me it's master... are you going to be a good girl tonight?" Ryder asked her having plans for her in his living room. Olivia sighed she knew what he wanted as they rode up the elevator with Blake a security officer she was not comfortable with yet. She of course wanted to have an orgasm so she would try her best to not care but she already felt the butterflies.

Olivia noticed right away that Blake went to the usual corner that the security sit and Ryder made himself a drink. Olivia took a deep breath trying to hype herself up she could do this and she wasn't going to hesitate. Olivia took off her dress and kneeled on the floor with her hair up, Ryder looked at her and said "first off I need to see if you deserve it kitten, in the living room" Olivia decided since she was already on the floor to crawl over the the living room as she kneeled on the carpet. Ryder sat on the couch in front of her and sipped his drink ignoring her completely. Olivia didn't know if he was testing her or if she was supposed to just take his pants off and give him a blow job. She sat stunned for a few seconds not sure of what to do, "Kitten I don't have all night" Ryder said. Olivia at this point knew he wanted her to do it and she removed his pants and immediately took his erection in her mouth. She decided to make it a last a little longer as she teased his erection with her tongue. Ryder moaned under the pleasure, after a few more minutes of the torture she sped up and he came in her mouth hard and she swallowed. "That was amazing, I want you to lay for me" Ryder said tossing a pillow on the floor. Olivia did as she was told and Ryder was hovering over her as he pinned her arms above her head. "If you move at all we stop and go to bed" he said sternly and Olivia nodded she wasn't going to dare disappoint him.

Ryder teased her nipples grabbing them with his teeth, this caused Olivia to moan and she was worried Blake was watching. She tried not to be bothered by it and she also wanted so badly to touch Ryder but she wanted an orgasm. She felt him pull her legs open and lift her butt onto his erection and he fucked her hard. Olivia moaned she loved how hard he was going and how fast she was ready to spiral and to top it all off he was massaging her clit. "Don't cum until I tell you" Ryder said as he felt her clench and he slapped her clit. Olivia screamed she needed to cum so badly, "please master" she said, "no!" Ryder said slapping her again, Olivia was trying so hard and she didn't think she could hold back. Every thrust literally sent her body into a spiral and she screamed again. "Please master please let me cum" Olivia said knowing Blake was now at this point watching she wasn't exactly being quiet. "Cum kitten" Ryder said and with that Olivia exploded around him and he followed shortly after pulling out. "I am proud kitten and you did it all without complaint. We also gave Blake here quite a show" Ryder said. Olivia blushed hard and had a horrified look on her face, "don't be embarrassed kitten you are so god damn beautiful and you are getting better" Ryder said. "I am trying sir but its till horrifying" Olivia said, "Olivia this is nothing compared to what I would make you do in a real show. Every time you show the fear I would make you pay for it. I am not trying to be mean I promise but if you truly don't like this I will rip the contract up and we can just have a regular relationship. I don't want you to feel pressured or anything" Ryder said. "No sir please I don't want this to stop, I admit I am terrified of actually being in a show but I want to experience it master" Olivia said. "Okay do you want to experience it for real? I can show you what it would be like" Ryder said.