Chapter 5

Olivia noticed Kara coming in with lunch for them both and she was starving but not for food, the last hour Ryder hadn't even said a word to her. He was concentrating on his work and was on and off the phone with James. "Thank you Kara" Ryder said as she left the room, Ryder pushed a plate towards Olivia as he continued on with his phone conversation. Olivia ate watching him intently she missed him, and almost wished she didn't say red to the vibrator because in her mind this was worse. After another 20 minutes he finally put the phone down, "I am sorry kitten today is a busier day" Ryder said giving her a kiss. "Its okay sir I understand" Olivia said as he ate his lunch, "did you read the documents?" Ryder asked her, "yes sir very carefully, but I have no idea what I read" Olivia said. "I didn't expect you to kitten, I just wanted you to have something to do while I worked" Ryder said. "Well it was not exciting sir" Olivia said, Ryder laughed as he pulled her onto his lap, "is my kitten ready for some fun?" he asked her, "yes master please" Olivia said. "That's my girl, but this is not exactly going to be discreet so you will have to be super silent understood" Ryder said. "Yes sir" Olivia said as he stood up and she followed him out of the room. Ryder gave a nod to Parker who was to distract Kara as she was in direct view of the washroom from her desk. As soon as she was distracted Ryder pulled Olivia into the bathroom and locked the door. 

"Remember absolute silence" Ryder said as he pushed her against the wall and took her from behind. Ryder loved that he didn't have to worry about panties as he purposely left them out of her wardrobe today. Olivia wanted to orgasm so badly she wanted this all day and he was thrusting fast and hard making her need for him even worse. "Cum kitten" Ryder said as she exploded around him as Ryder covered her nose and mouth making it more intense. Ryder followed shortly after and he turned her around, "you are so fucking beautiful, and I love you" he said giving her a kiss. "I love you to master" Olivia said kissing him back with even more passion. "As much as I want this to continue, I have a little more work to do then we can have some fun at the hotel okay" Ryder said. "Yes sir" Olivia said as he left the bathroom, Olivia stayed a few more seconds as she looked in the mirror and smiled. She followed Ryder back into his little office and noticed he wasn't there, she became a little nervous but she sat in her chair and waited for him. Kara came in and Olivia didn't really like her as she kept looking at Ryder in a way that made Olivia uncomfortable. "Don't think I can't see what you are doing" Kara said, "Excuse me?" Olivia said not sure what she meant by that. "You acting all innocent and what not, I should be his assistant not you" Kara said. "Sucks to be you doesn't it" Olivia said as she rolled her eyes, "I am going to transfer to Chicago and Melanie is coming here so I will get him to be mine you wait and see" Kara said as she left the room. Olivia burst into laughter as Ryder walked into the office, "what is funny?" he asked. "Nothing sir I will tell you later" Olivia said as she wiped her tears. Ryder gave her a look as he sat beside her he was really curious as to what she found so funny. Ryder was able to get some more paperwork done and looked to Olivia, "ready to go?" he asked her, "yes sir" Olivia said as she followed him out of the office.

"Goodbye sir see you tomorrow" Kara said as she smiled at him, "yeah sure" Ryder said as he pulled Olivia with him and Olivia stuck out her tongue at her. Parker noticed this as he was right behind her and now he was curious as they all climbed into the limo. "Are you going to tell me what was funny now?" Ryder asked her. "It is really nothing sir" Olivia said, "I want to know please tell me" Ryder said. "Kara just thinks you would be interested in her sir" Olivia said. "Wait what?" Ryder said, "yes she told me that she should be your assistant instead of me and that she is going to transfer to Chicago and switch with Melanie so she could make you hers sir" Olivia said. Parker laughed and then tried to cover it up, "your joking?" Ryder said, "no sir after our bathroom sex she came into your office and told me exactly that" Olivia said. "Well I happen to like Melanie and I absolutely will not allow her to transfer. I am not interested in her kitten" Ryder said, "I know sir don't worry" Olivia said, "I get the tongue now" Parker said, "what tongue?" Ryder said, "Olivia stuck out her tongue at Kara before we walked out and I now know why" Parker said. "Hmm maybe tomorrow we will have to show Kara who belongs to me" Ryder said. "I think she already knows sir that is why she said that" Olivia said, "interesting, I really want to mess with her now" Ryder said. "Should I be worried sir?" Olivia asked, "absolutely" Ryder said giving Olivia a wink as the limo pulled up to the hotel.