66 | the final day in milan.

Începe de la început

" i see. " sicheng said, walking closer to the dress. " honestly, you are really passionate about this and aren't annoying at all about it. i should find a fashion museum everywhere we go, so you can be calm and excited. " he let out a laugh, as yeri glared towards him. sicheng pulled yeri into a tight hug, as yeri scratched his back. he hissed, as yeri let out a small giggle. " i bet my back is bleeding now. yeri, i have a sensitive back ! "

" be a man for once ! " yeri yelled back to him, " what will happen if a group of men come and try to beat us up ?! what will you do, sit and cry and wait for kun to show up with your pr team ?! " she asked, as sicheng continued laughing. his face got red, as yeri crossed her arms around her chest. " don't start laughing. that is exactly what you would do, because your back is so sensitive ! " she yelled, mocking his voice.

" yeri, we both know that you will beat all of those men. they won't step foot near someone ever again. " he said, placing his arm over yeri's shoulder. " let's go to the modern side of the museum. i bet we will stay there for hours, sweet hours of you talking about something that doesn't involve you murdering me or hurting me in the worst ways. " sicheng looked at yeri, who was about to choke him.

" i will murder you ! "

" you should've left me in milan, there is no way that sooyoung is almost dying in this plane and we are sat together ! " kun yelled towards sicheng, " look at her ! she's been telling me about jungwoo and how she will spend so much time with as soon as she lands. apparently, jungwoo is waiting for her at the airport with a surprise .. " kun glared towards sooyoung, who nodded. " and she won't shut up about it ! "

" i miss sweetie so much. me and mom talked every single morning, but i just need to see my child face to face ! " yeri yelled, as sicheng woke up from his nap. he let out a sigh, as yeri went back on her phone. " you know, you should also be excited about seeing our daughter, she probably thought about us every single day ! " yeri's eye lit up, as sicheng nodded. he scoffed, as yeri looked at him. " what is with the scoff ? "

" she probably thought about us while peeing on our bed. i bet your mother allowed her to sleep everywhere and do whatever she thought of. " sicheng replied, before taking the glass of water he had on the small table. he took a sip of if it, as yeri grabbed him by his neck. sicheng choked, as both sooyoung and kun looked at them, confused. " yeri, i will actually do this to you while you drink water ! "

" talk bad about sweetie and this is what yoy receive. " yeri rolled her eyes, " so what is she peed ?! why are you so angry about it ?! mom probably changed the sheets, so everything is fine. " yeri said, before she took a sip of her soda. she quickly moved her head, seeing that sicheng had moved from his seat. " don't you dare try and choke me. i was allowed to because you talked about sweetie like a terrible father ! " she glared towards sicheng.

" i wasn't going to choke you, because i am a good boyfriend ! " sicheng reminded yeri, before he decided to correct himself. " i meant future husband, obviously. " he explained to yeri, who now nodded. she looked towards sooyoung, she was looking on her phone, then putting it away, then going back on it. " your friend is going a little crazy. " he whispered to yeri, who looked towards him, then watch as sooyoung was hitting the seat infront of them.

sooyoung was way too excited to meet jungwoo. she kept talking to jungwoo about what she thought jungwoo was going to get her for her aiport arrival, then explaining that she didn't want anything, because she loved him so much and just wanted him to be there. kun kept nodding, not understanding much of what she was saying, because he simply wanted to go to sleep. he looked at sicheng, before letting out a sigh.

" jaehyun texted me. " sicheng said, as both kun and sooyoung widened their eyes. " he asked me to tell you why are you avoiding him. he said that you two talked about eachother's lives and why you wanted to continue as a couple. he also told me that his ex-fiancée broke up with him because she thought that he still liked you and that you still liked him, just a bunch of weird accusations and some lies. " sicheng let out a laugh, as sooyoung raised her eyebrow.

" i will still ghost him. jungwoo didn't give me a second chance for me to waste it and go talk to jaehyun about random things that don't matter to me. " sooyoung rolled her eyes, as small snores were heard from yeri. sicheng smiled, before he slowly pat her head. yeri rested her head on his shoulder, as sicheng let out a laugh. " jaehyun is still obsessed with me. he's a thing of the past, and i should really forget about him. "

" the past was the reason why the man of your dreams had to give you another chance. " kun let out an ironic laugh, as sooyoung hit his shoulder. she looked away from kun, who tried holding in his laughter. " come on, sooyoung, isn't that the truth ? you went by yourself to jaehyun, slept with him and went back to jungwoo and begged him in the middle of the airport to forgive you and start dating again ? "

" you are so mean for saying that. " sooyoung looked back at kun, before looking out of the window afterwards. " but you shouldn't tell everyone that it is exactly the truth behind this situation ! "

" SWEETIE ! " yeri let out the loudest yell of her life, seeing that her mother and sweetie were waiting at the airport. sicheng pulled mrs. kim into a hug, as yeri started kissing sweetie. kun walked up to them, as sweetie jumped on him. " god, how much i missed you, my child ! i love you so much, i got you a bow and an outfit all the way from milan ! milan, gorgeous, milan ! not any place, but a fashion capital ! "

" i don't think she cares too much about it. " sicheng replied, as he picked sweetie up. he placed her a kiss on her nose, as sweetie licked his cheek. " if i find out that you peed on my bed, i will make sure that you won't get five treats a day. " he whispered towards sweetie, as yeri turned to him, widening her eyes. she grabbed sweetie from him, as the two noticed that sooyoung had been waiting for jungwoo.

suddently, sooyoung yelled. she ran into jungwoo's arms, as he kissed the top of her head. yeri smiled towards her friend, as kun looked around. jungwoo pulled out of their hug, as sooyoung held tighter onto him. they looked at eachother for a few minutes, before they both started laughing. sooyoung looked away, as jungwoo tucked her hair behind her ear.

" i really missed you. " he said, as sooyoung looked back at him. he slowly held her hand, before kissing it softly. " did you enjoy your last days in milan ? " he asked, as sooyoung nodded. " i'm glad you did, but now it's time for me to show you what i got. " jungwoo said. he took out a small box, as sooyoung widened her eyes. jungwoo took out the bracelet for her, as sooyoung was still left speechless.

" thank you ! "