Chapter 15

A/N: This chapter doesn't include smut technically but it is pretty graphic.

Aaron's POV

2 days later...

A couple nights ago, me and Cameron talked on the phone for half an hour, which was really nice. Ever since we stopped fighting and I truly got to know him, he has become a really fun guy to talk to. I'm not putting labels on what me and him are at the moment. As far as I'm concerned, me and him are nothing more than fuckbuddies. I doubt he wants anything more than that and I don't really need anything more than that. If we're not fuckbuddies, we're probably fuckbuddies who provide therapy for each other, which is all I really hoped I could get out of a relationship like this. Someone that can go fucking rabid on me and then just be able to talk to for a little. We are absolutely not dating, and Cam still insists that he's straight. I 100% doubt that, I think he is at least bisexual. There is not a damn chance he's completely straight still.

I'm honestly glad that we get a long ass break, but I really don't know why. We're not very close to fall break, and it's not normal to just get 4 days in a row off of school. I probably shouldn't question it and I should probably just be glad we get the time off. Having random days off like this improve my mental health like crazy because I can just stay at home all day doing nothing, which is something I'd much rather do than go to school. And learn. And be around musty ass mouth breathers or assholes who don't use deodorant. 

Today, we also don't have any practice because we have no game this Friday, so that is nice. I love football, and I will continue doing it, but that doesn't mean I like having to go to practice on the daily. It still makes my body sore as hell, especially my legs. 

I drive to school listening to my music. Anytime I feel down, I just remember that I have the best music taste in the world, and that makes me feel much better. Some idiots think they have the best music taste, but they just add whatever the fuck song they think is good, so their playlists just end up encompassing every single type of music, which doesn't count. When I get to school, I see Derek walking into the building, rubbing his eyes.

"Yo Derek!" I yell. He quickly turns his head to see who was yelling to him.

He waves to me and waits for me to catch up to him so we can walk together.

"So, you excited for San Diego?" I ask him. I'm pretty excited, but I know San Diego will not be as nice as any part of Los Angeles. Maybe the beaches, but even then, the LA beaches are better. I don't know if you can really include Malibu as a part of Los Angeles, but some of the best beaches I've ever been to are there. 

"Yeah. I've only been there a couple times, but neither of those times were very fun and I honestly just waited for the trip to be over so I could go back home, that's kind of how bored I was the entire time I was there."

"Wait, you switched here in Sophomore year, right? I feel like I should know where you used to live, but I don't. Where did you live?" I ask. Him coming to the team was one of the moves that really put us ahead of the average team in the state, and he really improved our defense. 

"I lived in Boston. That place was a fucking hellhole unless you were on the nice part of town. Full of a bunch of racists and absolutely rabid sports fans."

I laugh at this. "Sounds terrible," I say. I hear a lot of horror stories about Boston Celtics games where fans just go absolutely fucking wild and might end up saying racist shit. 

"Good lord, it was. I'm so glad to be here, now I realize how fucking gross and humid it was in Boston, and the weather here is just so much better," he says.

"I agree. The East Coast is not my favorite place to go, it's so fucking humid. I always just feel dizzy when I go there."

"Yeah. The beaches here are also just so much more pretty."