Forty Five

Melody's Pov
Twelve Years later

Sitting at home eating ice cream as Apollo, Max, Moses and James unpack. We moved into a bigger house since I'm pregnant with twins again. We have a total of five kids so far and Apollo got a vasectomy last month. Because I am done with children Aphia and Melvin are twelve. Aphia is just like her father very hot headed very aggressive and very protective of her siblings. Melvin is my sweet baby he's quiet and shy don't bother much. But he's also very protective he has Apollo's temper as well.

I had Ares who's nine now. After that we had twin girls April and Maylene their both seven. Both spite fires now I'm six months pregnant with boys. These are the last of the bunch.

"Baby you okay?" Apollo asked and I nod this is a hard pregnancy for us. We started off with triplets but we lost one because of my blood pressure. It hurt like hell for us but we decided this is it for us. Apollo didn't want us to go through this again.

All my pregnancies were high risk but losing a second baby for us. Just took a lot out of us I went into a deep depression for two months. But I had to snap out of it for our babies. He kissed my lips taking me out my daydream our new home is seven bedrooms.

We needed it the extra room because we also have a Golden retriever named Maro. Who just jumped in my lap. Rubbing his belly "mommy!" I sighed when I heard Aphia yelled for me. "Up Maro," I said sighing and walking upstairs.

"What!" I asked "tell Melvin I'm not sharing a room with anyone!" She said and I sighed. "Melvin you, Aphia and Ares have your own rooms. April and Maylene will share a room. Then these two will share a room," I said holding my belly. "Guys please don't stress mommy out!" Apollo said walking upstairs kissing my head.

"Come on Melvin let's talk baby," I said grabbing a basket of his clothes going to the room I set up for him. "What's wrong baby you don't like your room?" I asked sitting on the full bed. "No mommy it's not that I've never slept in a room alone," he said and I nod. "You're a big boy baby, you and Aphia are growing up and need your own space. Plus Maro is probably going to be in here with you for the most part," I said putting his clothes away.

"It's weird being in a bigger house I miss our old home," he said and I nod "yes I miss it too but baby our family is growing. So does our house you'll get use to it in no time. It only feels weird plus you still get to go to the same school." I said. "Then you'll be dating soon but this door stays open. Cause I ain't raising no more damn babies after these two," I said making him laugh.

"I'm not really interested in girls ma," he said and I nod slowly. "Well who ever you bring home that door stays open," I said and he smiled at me hugging me. "Okay unpack your grandparents are coming over soon." I said and he sighed "great I need some money," he said and smacked him upside his head making him laugh.

I got up walking out Melvin can be so clingy at time. I went in Aphia's room with one hand rubbing my belly and the other on my back. She looked at me "I was not being mean mommy. I promise I just told him to go to his room. We no longer share a room," she said and I frown. "I didn't come to see anything baby," I said walking up to her pushing her curls behind her ear.

"I'm sorry for getting defensive but I've been wanting my own room for years." She said and I laughed "I know you have. You know your brother is a bit clingy." I said and she nod "I know mommy. He knows I love him he's my best friend," she said and smiled. "I know," I said kissing her cheeks.

"Ares!" I yelled out following seeing him run to his room. "Pick up these clothes off the floor now!" I yelled at him. "Butt..." I glared at him he sighed and started picking up his clothes off the floor. "We haven't even been here a day yet!" I yelled at him. Ares is my baby but test my gangster everyday!

His mouth is smart and he is sneaky but I have him terrified of me. But since I've been pregnant he's been sliding and getting away with more because I can't be on him like I'm supposed to. He won't do his school work unless I'm on him. He won't do his chores unless I'm on him.

My children aren't afraid of their father Apollo will allow them to get away with murder. "When I come back in here everything better be up." I said "if everything gatta be prefect why don't you put it up!" He said under his breath i whipped around and look at him.

"What you just say to me?" I asked and his eyes widen. "Little boy you can go sleep outside! Who do you think you speaking too!" I asked I got so light headed I almost fell out. "No mommy," Ares caught me helping me to the bed "Daddy Help!" He yelled out I heard the footsteps running upstairs. As ares got me on his bed. "Mommy I'm sorry I didn't mean it I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Ares said as Apollo kissed my head.

"What happened?" Apollo asked "I just got light headed baby I'm fine," I said he looked at Ares and I can see his wheels turning. "Ares I let you all get away with a lot. But I will end you before I ever let you hurt or disrespect your mother. Do you understand me?" He asked Ares nod his head yes with tears in his eyes.

"Apollo!" I yelled at him he helped me up and took me to our room. "Apollo you made my baby cry," I said with a pout "how is it you can threaten to break his neck. But I get mad once and you're upset," he said. "Because he's my baby," I said and he playfully rolled his eyes. He peaked my lips "I love you," he said and I smiled "ooh I know," I said laughing at him. He kissed my belly "y'all give mommy a break huh," he said.

When April and Maylene came running in getting in my bed. "Mommy," they both said getting on the bed with me. James walked in and put my tv up for me. "Apollo go apologize to my baby before I get mad," I said he rolled his eyes but went and do what I said.