Twenty seven

Apollo/Axe's Pov

Sitting at in my office at work doing getting the condo ready for my Parents and Rjay. I put all my properties in Florida up for sale. Because I now have no reason travel back and forth.

I don't want to take care something out of state. I emailed all my tenants giving them a chance to buy it first. Doing some work when the guys walked in. "What's up?" I asked turning the camera to the shop on since their all in here. "Nothing just chilling we bored for another thirty minutes unless a walk in happen," Max said and I nod.

"Ooh my mom wants to do a friends giving Friday  before you leave for your mother," James said and I nod. "Like we did last year?" I asked and he nod. "Yes she wants to meet Melody and is every upset with you. For not bringing her by a long time ago," he said and i laughed shaking my head.

"I've been so busy she's going to whoop my ass," I said and the guys laugh. "What's wrong with you Logan?" Max asked him. We haven't talked about the incident yet. "Nothing," he said he's lying. "Why you lying just say it," James said.

"It ain't nothing," he said I sighed "dude just spe..." he cut me off "Melody cheating on you," he said and everyone looked at him like he's crazy "what?" I asked. "She's been hanging around Mo he even goes to the diner some nights. He sits there and they talk for hours. Last night she left the diner with him," he said and everyone looked confused.

While I laughed shaking my head. "I'm sorry man I didn't know how to tell you," he said. "It's cool man she's not cheating on me," I said. "What?" Logan said. "I know Mo has been going to the diner. Their friends I guess I know every conversation they have. And they left to help me because I got a flat on my way to pick her up. None of you fools answered your phone. I called Melody and Mo was picking up food with his date," I said and Max shook his head.

"But my question is," I stood "how you know all this?" I asked and everyone looked at him. "People told me," he said and I nod. "Your lying," I said tilting my head to the side.

"People be seeing them talking I just relaying the message," he said and I nod. "Melody once said she don't care what you say or do. Once your doing it out love and not spite. I hope it is out love because I'll hate to have to fuck you up," I said. Looking at the cameras "we got customers," I said he was the first one out.

"He been on some weird shit Ace I've never seen you have that much patience with niggaz before. What change?" James asked. "I'm just waiting and watching." I said sitting back down doing some business.

Not long after my office door was pushed opened. Looking up I smiled "hey baby," I said she looked at me and frown. "My wife senses are tingling what's wrong?" She said and I laughed. She sat on my lap resting food on my desk.

"What's this?" I asked "I made some oven baked ribs and your changing the subject," she said and I rolled my eyes. "Apparently your cheating on me," I said and she laughed. "With who?" She asked "Mo," I said and she laughed harder. "I told his ass people was going to start saying that. Huh I hate it here," she said opening my plate.

"Who told you?" She asked looking at me face
"You made potato salad?" I asked and she hmm   "I know you have a busy day so I cooked. So you can have lunch I made enough for everyone. I just came from my doctors appointment," she said leaning back on me. "And?" I asked.

"Nothing I am healthy and we talked about the possibility of me getting pregnant," she said and I hmm kissing her hand. "When we decided to try or the moment I suspected that I am. I need to get off my medication." She said and I hmm.

"You also changed the subject again. But I ain't gone stress you, you'll tell me when your ready" she said standing up. "Melody," she looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Since when that's my name?" She asked me and I laughed. "What happen we beefing? We got a problem! You don't love me no more?" She ranted and I laughed harder. "Ain't nothing funny," she said I stood hugging her.

"My bad. Baby," I said peaking her lips. "That's what I thought, losing your damn mind!" She said making me chuckle. She glared at me and I stopped "keep playing with me," she said. "What you gone do," I asked grabbing her neck pushing my tongue in it.

Moaning when we pulled away. "Tell ya mama," she said and I rolled my eyes. "You petty," I told her "and you love me anyway," whispered hugging me. "Every second of everyday," I told her.

"Okay I have to go, I have nail date with ma," she said I went in my pocket giving her some cash. "Thank you my love," she peaked my lips and I walked her out. From the corner of my eye I can see Logan watching every step she make.

His eyes are glued to her that can't even see I'm looking at him. Looking around Max and James staring at him too. I nod my head I been letting him live.

He got one more time, one more time do or say some shady shit. I walked Melody to her car "you okay with driving?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm going home and ma going to pick me up. I shared my location with you this morning. So you can track me," she said and I hmmm

"Give me a kiss," I said and she smile shaking her head no. "Not one kiss?" I asked "what's my name?" She asked "baby," I said she kissed me before pulling off screaming "love you daddy!" Out her window. Making people look at me while I only laugh.

"I knew you two was some freaks," one of my clients yelled from across the street.