Twelve

Ace/Apollo's Pov

We've been here a week and I miss sleeping in the same bed with Melody. It's eleven at night her and ma are downstairs drinking wine. They had a girls day were they did brunch, manicures, and pedicures. Came home changed then went to dinner together.

My mom is in love walking down there I heard then giggling. "Hey," I said kissing Melody's head. "Hey baby how was you day," she asked using her nails to scratch my beard. I sigh looking at ma "ma I love you and have the up most respect for you. But I can't spend another sleeping alone. Please," I said and she smiled.

Then looked at Melody "sure honey to be Honest I was surprised you lasted this long," she said. "Richard and Rjay you owe me sixty dollars. He caved and asked if they can share rooms," she yelled and I glared at her back. Looking at melody I walked between her legs. She put her arms around my neck.

"You drunk baby?" I asked her she's not really a drinker. "I don't know baby I've never been drunk before," she whispered. "But I wanna suck your dick," she said making me laugh. "Yeah your drunk," I said. Moving her to my room because hers was close to my parents.

Locking the door I took off our clothes leaving us in our underwear and I turned the tv on. Laying on top of her pulling the covers over us sucking her nipple. "Hmm baby no," she groaned making me chuckled. "I'm sorry baby," I told her kissing her moaning into it.

Her arms went around my neck and she'll moan when it bite on her neck and breast. Pulling away because I felt myself getting hard. Moving so we can watch tv "Apollo" she called out and I hmm. "I like you a lot," she said and I smiled. Kissing her chest "I like you a lot too baby," I whispered before falling sleep.

I woke up before her like always I got dressed then walked downstairs. We're my dad stood drinking coffee. "Hey dad," I said "hey where's melody?" He asked "she's still sleep," I told him and he hmm
"She's a great girl son don't mess it up. Your mother will kill you," he said making me laugh.

"Im not trying to lose her dad," I said and he nod. "So have you told her yet?" He asked and I frown. "Tell her what dad?" I asked him. "That you love her?" He said making my frown deepen. His eyes widen and his mouth went into an O shape. "Ooh you don't know you love her yet," he said nodding drinking his tea.

"Dad what are you talking about?" I asked him. "Boy Stevie Wonder can tell your in-love with that woman. The way you look at her, when she smile your smile widen. The way you always have to have eyes on her when your out. How you want to know where she is at every second of the day. I knew you was in love when you first brought her up to your mother," he said and I just sat there.

"Now if only I can find a woman half as good as her for your brother. My wife will be happy for the rest of her life. Plus hurry up and give us some grandchildren Damn," he said and I just stood there confused. He smacked me in the back of my head "stop worrying and don't be stupid trying to push her away now that it's connecting. Trust me I tired that with your mother. Lead me in handcuff after I tired to kill the guy she dated after me." He said shaking his head walking off.

Sighing well this a nice development in my feelings.  Ma walked in the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. "Hey honey," she said and I nod. "What's wrong?" She asked me. "Ma how did you know you loved someone?" I asked her. She smiled but shrug "for everyone its different you know. For me it was the little things like when I woke up. He was the first thing on my mind when I went to sleep he was the last.

I found myself wanting to be better for him. He was the only person who could calm me down when I got mad. It was like no other guy can compare don't care how much try push up on me. It just wasn't ever the same even when all we did was cuddled my stomach explode. When we kissed my lips tingled. It was an amazing experience for me.

For your dad it scared him and he broke up with me. For like two weeks then beat the shit out of my friend Rodney because he kissed me at a party. Had to bail his stupid ass out of jail that night. Took me months to forgive him and get back on my good side. " she said shaking her head.

I nod slowly "do you think she loves me back," I asked and she laughed. "Boy have you seen the way she looks at you. The way she smiles when someone says your name. She loves you too y'all just have to find a way to say it," ma said and I nod.

I heard footsteps coming downstairs then Melody entered the kitchen. "Good morning," she said with one of my shirts on she hand me my phone. Kissing my cheek the going to help my mom. "How was your sleep honey?" Slam asked her. "It was good how was yours?" Melody asked I tuned them out looking through my group chat.  Then the alerts from my bank watching the deposit. From the shop then making sure people paid their rent.

Going in my private chats texting Jacob about work. Asking him to check on one of the condos I have rented out. Because apparently their having plumbing problems.

Putting money in different accounts before sending Melody a few thousand dollars. Then paying all my bills for the shop and both homes. When I was done I looked at all the girls texting me.

Asking for a booty call then I looked up melody my heart flutter when she laughed. Then I blocked and deleted all of them.