Thirteen

Melody's Pov

Apollo and I just got back it was so emotional his mother didn't want us to leave. I still have one more day off and I made plans to have sex with Apollo. He's downstairs doing some work on his computer while I'm dress in blue lingerie.

Sitting in the middle of the bed playing with my rings biting my bottom lip. Trying not to over think the decision I made. But when I heard him walking up towards the room. I felt myself just relax I trust him.

"Hey baby you been up here a.... Fuck!" He said looking me over and I smiled. "Baby what are doing?" He asked sitting on the bed dragging me on his lap. "I want to have sex," I said making him smile. "Really now?" He asked me and I nod. "Baby are you sure, that's something you can't get back," he told me and I nod.

"I know I just always wanted to give it to someone I love. That person is you I trust you I want to share that experience with you," I said looking at him. "Y-you love me?" He asked and I smile nodding "of course how can I not?" I told him. "I love you too baby," he said kissing me. He said laying me down "duhh," I said making him bite my nipple. I moaned out softly making him chuckle.

"You want daddy in that pretty pussy?" He asked and I nod as he stripped. I opened my legs for him to see there a slit in the panties. He smiled crawling back into bed with me. "I'll eat you out later baby. I want to be in you too bad," he said slowly pushing into me I whimpered I gripped his arms.

"Shh baby I'm sorry," he said pushing all the way in. "Fuck," he groaned as I breath through my nose softly. It doesn't hurt that bad "you okay?" He asked and I nod. "You can move," I whisper he slowly pushing out then back in. Doing it until I get used to the feeling I sigh softly.

Wrapping my arms around his neck "feels good," I moaned "so fucking tight!" He groaned "more please?" I asked and he stopped looking at my before chuckling. "Baby I don't want to hurt you," he said making me pout. He nod getting on his knees he pushed my legs back before pulling the way out then shoving himself into me. "Fuck!" We both yelled out.

He pulled my boob out my bra taking me deep and hard. My legs started to shake a bit as he rubbing my clit. "Cum for me baby," he whispered I whimpered creaming all over his dick. "Yum," he said pulling out then eating me out.

Licking from my ass crack to the front before sucking on my clit. Him slurping and me moaning was all that could be heard. Cumming again on his tongue I'm so tired I sighed then closed my eyes. "I'm not done with you baby," he said sliding back into me.

"Urg!" I groaned as he laid on top of me putting my arms about my head. Holding my wrists with one hand one leg on his shoulder. I moaned out my eyes rolled to the back of my head. My back arch and he took a nipple in his mouth.

At this point I don't even know what my body is doing. "Urg daddy please," I'm begging "almost there," he grunt before kissing me I felt him releasing into me. Still moving helping us both ride it out. "Good girl good job," he whispered kissing all over my face.

Pulling out softly he picked me up and we took a quick shower together. He sat me on the dresser and changed the sheets. I was embarrassed by the big wet spot I left on the bed. "It's okay baby I like how wet you get," he said making me shy away. When he was done we both laid on the bed. He turned on the tv and we cuddled.

"Thank you baby," he whispered kissing my neck and shoulder. "For what?" I asked turning to him "giving me all of you," he said making me smile peaking his lips. "Now what's it going to take for you to move in with me?" He asked "a walk down the aisle," I told and he hmm. "One day," he whispered peaking my lips.

Falling into a peaceful sleep.

Waking up to my phone ringing "hello," I answered. "Hey beautiful lady," frowning looking at my phone "Lucas? Are you okay?" I asked sitting up wincing slightly. "Melody you are so beautiful I love everything about you," he said.

"Lucas are you drunk? Where are you?" I asked slowly standing up. Putting on some underwear one of Apollo's shirts and shorts. "I want you to sit on my face," he said and I hmm.

"Give the phone to the bartender please," I said kissing Apollo's face. Grabbing my keys and leaving driving to where the bar where Apollo took me. The bouncer smiled at me "Ace's girl right?" He asked and I nod "he ain't here tonight," he said "I know I'm here for a friend," I he nod letting me in.

Walking in going to the bar Lucas looked at me and smiled. "Your even beautiful just getting out of bed," he said and I sighed. Looking at the bartender "did he pay his tab?" I asked he nod yes. I helped Lucas to my car.

Flopping him in the backseat. "Why did you choose him. Why not me I loved you since we were seventeen. But you always turned me down," he said while I drove him to his parents house.

"Was I not good enough for you my parents love you," he said as I pulled into their drive way. Getting my key I opened the front door to their house. Then I dragged Lucas in. Sighing I put him on the couch going grabbing him a blanket.

"Spend the night with me," he said and I shook my head no. "Please I love you" he said I sighed. "Lucas I love you too. But not the way you love me your like a brother to me. I can't see you outside of that I'm sorry," I told him kissing his head.

He was already sleep I nod walking out locking the door. Before going to my car to see my phone ringing. "Hello?" I answered. "I don't like waking up and your not in my bed," he said and I sighed. "I'm sorry baby I'm on the way back," I said telling him what happened.