Twenty eight

Melody's Pov

"You okay baby?" Apollo asked as I'm now blindfolded bent over with my ass in the air and my hands tied behind my back. "I'm a little nervous," I whispered. "You trust me?" He asked making me shiver as he licked from the tip of my coochie to my ass.

"Hmm such a good girl," he whispered before eating me out. I moaned loudly in the pillow moving my hands around because I want to grab something. But I can't everything feels so intense.

My toes curled up and my legs shakes when I felt something slipped into me. It wasn't his fingers it was bigger, thicker actually. And then it started to vibrate I almost collapsed. "If you lose that arch ima handle you,"Apollo said. His voice deep and husky sending a shiver down my spine.

I felt his tongue back on my clit while the vibrator shook my inside. "Urg baby please!" I moaned. "Not yet," he whispered biting my clit softly. My legs are shaking and I'm trying so hard.

I collapse "what did I say?" He asked pulling the vibrator out of me. "I-I'm s-ssorry," I wined. I didn't feel him near me nor did I hear him. That was freaking my out then a hand went down on my ass making me yelp.

He slammed into me making me let out a deep moan   Then he pulled out slowly. "Your choice butt plug or vibrator," he asked I said vibrator because it can't be that bad right? Wrong I don't know what he did but I think he tapped it to my clit. Because now one hand is wrapped around my neck. The other on my butt cheek his dick is deep while my clit hasn't stopped moving.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and tears going down my face. My hands still behind my back while he spoke to me. "I told you to hold it!" He said between each thrust. I couldn't even speak "ah I s yes," was all that came out my mouth. He laid on top me pushing me into the mattress. Making the vibrations worst licking my neck to my ears.

"P-ole-peas," I was all I could say. "Cum with me baby let it out," he said I cum all over his dick. He slow stroke me deeply as he nut in me. He untied my hand as all I did was lay there. Taking the blindfold off me kissing my back. "You did such a good job baby," he said turning me over taking off the vibrator.

He took my legs pushed them up before giving my pussy a few kisses. Then he used the vibrator to push all of his cum back in me. Making me moan he pushed the vibrator back into me. Basically plugging me up then laid on top of me. Kissing my neck then sucking on my nipple closing his eyes.

But I couldn't sleep the bed was wet and I was sticky. "Baby, I want to shower," I whispered "not yet" he said making me pout "why?" I asked him. "I need to make sure my cum stays inside," he said making me confused. "Just twenty minutes," he said and I tiredly nod.

A few hours later

I'm helping James mom Ms.Cassie in the kitchen. We're having a friends giving whatever that is. "Your such a pretty girl," she said and I smiled. "Thank you," I told her "have you always been this pretty?" She asked and I laughed

"I would like to think so," I told her. "Cause these little girls be putting anything in they body now and days. Don't know who ya dating anymore," she said causing me to giggle. "And where were you last year I could had use a second pair of hands in the kitchen. She said. "I was probably at work," I told her.

"You know I've been trying to Ace to go to that diner. To think y'all could had already bought me babies," she said shaking my head. "You sound like our moms," I said. She then laugh at me "I love your mom I had a crush on her in highschool. But sadly she wasn't into girls," she said.

"I didn't know you were," I said and she hmm. "Bi sexual," she said and I nod "not bad," I told her. "I heard about Logan. I always thought he was a little gay too. The way he was always under Ace," she whispered making me snort. Then laugh "that will explain a lot," I said mashing the potatoes pouring milk into it.

"No! I heard you snort every time you snort your hearing an embarrassing story about me!" Apollo said running in making me giggle. "Not about you my love," I said as his arms went around my waist kissing my neck. "Move boy you distracting the cook," Ms.Cassie said hitting him.

"I can't help it she taste so good," he groaned making me laugh at him. "Why do I always have to share my woman!" He said I took a spoonful of mash potatoes and put it in his mouth. "Hmm baby that's good. I want eat that out your." He shut up when I pushed a roll in his mouth. "Behave!" I said looking up at him.

"Y'all are so cute. You know he never bought a girl here. Some use to just pop up when they saw he's here online. Little fast ass girls I don't get it he ain't that cute," she said making me giggle and Apollo pout. "Ooh don't listen to her baby," I told his she laughed at us "y'all go have fun I'll wrap up here they dancing out there," she said I washed my hands then Apollo and I went to the living room. And let me hold you by bow wow started playing making me laugh. Cause these fools are old Apollo started singing it to me.

Everyone was looking at us just making me blush. Holding my hand while he sings then he'll kiss my face from time to time. Ending hugging me kissing my face and chin. We kept dancing I swear I haven't been this happy my entire life.