Twenty Five

Apollo/Axe's Pov

Sitting down rubbing Melody's feet she worked twenty hours in a row. She went to work at three pm yesterday and got off eleven am today. And I am pissed I'm trying not to argue with her and she's calmly speaking to me.

"No baby y'all need to start firing people and hiring people who will actually do their jobs," I said and she pout. "Baby she didn't mean to," I cut her off. "No baby they are taking advantage of you. They know you would stay all night. This will be last time something like this happens," she pouts.

"No I don't see that pout what's going to happen when we start having kids baby?" I asked her and she frown. "You can't work twenty hours straight with a new born. What happens the when she just doesn't show up?" I asked and she just looked down at her hand playing with her ring.

"I'm sorry," she whispered "baby I'm not mad at you I don't want nor do you need to apologize. You can't overwork yourself like that," I told her and she nods yes. "Ma and dad give me the next two days off," she said and I hmm. "Your trying to change the topic," I said and she sighed. "Can we just stop talking about it. I hear you I just want to think about it," she said

I kissed her feet "okay baby," I said pulling her on me. I kissed her stood then tucked her in to bed. "I have to get back to work I love you," I told her. "Are you mad?" She asked me and I shook my head no. "No my future wife," I told her kissing her neck then lips.

"Hmm let me go before I fuck you," I said and she laughed. "Get some sleep I'll take us out for dinner later," I told her. "No I feel like cooking today I'll make you a nice dinner," she said and I hmm kissing her again.

I don't know we ended up here "urg fuck baby just like that," I groaned as she rides me. When my phone started ringing. She stopped and looked at it handing it to me. "Yeah James," I said. "Your first client here," he said I opened my mouth to speak but Melody bounced on my dick. "Shit!" I groaned.

"I-I fuck!" I said squeeze her breast she took my phone while still riding me. "Hey James can you take him and tell him this one is on us. We're busy," she hung up kissing me.

Then I flipped us over holding her legs in the air playing with her clit. Until she cream all over my dick. "Hmm good job," I said cumming in her. Then pulling out she pushed me down then cleaned me off.

Before kissing me "urg I can't stay here playing with you," I said and she giggled. We both off a shower and brush our teeth. I tucked her back into bed kissing her head.

I went and brought food for everyone before walking in the shop. James looked at me and smirked "what?" I asked. "Melody must have magic box for you come back with food," I shook my head chuckling.

"Just take the food and shut up," I said. "You giving up money for pussy is wild," Logan said. "I didn't give up nothing. Plus melody sent me the money that I missed,". I said honestly because she did.

"Ooh she has money like that?" He asked "nigga you wanna suck Ace's dick or something?" One of my customers Tyrese asked him. "What the fuck you just say to me?" Logan asked.

"Man you always up that nigga ass and you always tryna sneak diss that man girl. And cause you one of his boys he keep letting you pass. But ima fucking say something," Tyrese said now the entire shop is looking at Logan.

"Man you don't know what you," Logan cut off "he's right," James added. "Nigga been acting weird since he met her. Just tell bro you have a crush on his girl and stop bitching," James said and I sat in my chair raising and eyebrow.

Logan just grabbed his stuff and walked out. I frown shaking my head. "Watch that nigga I'm telling you," ty said standing paying James. He then walked out leaving just James, Max and I. I looked at Max "how do you feel," I asked him

"Their right and we have been letting him slide on he shit. I should had said something when you brought it up. But I played it down because he is our boy," max said and I nod slowly.

"Look once he doesn't disrespect her or call her out her name I don't care. He can talk shit as long as he wants. That's how I feel about the situation," I said and they nod. We all sat down and ate talking before our next customers come in.

Logan never came back we split his customers up. And did it then cleaned up the shop before going home. Walking inside I smell food going to the kitchen to find my fiancé. Standing in nothing but this see through robe.

She looked at me and smiled "I made your favorite," she said smiling pulling me to the dinning room

She looked at me and smiled "I made your favorite," she said smiling pulling me to the dinning room. Sitting me on the chair the straddling me feeding me lasagna.

I smiled "how was your day?" She asked me. And I told her everything that happened making her frown. She kept feeding me then wiping my mouth from time to time.

"I think Logan might be feeling a bit left out. You know he's use to be with him almost everyday. But you spend most of your time with me.

And I don't care what he says once he doesn't touch me. Or call me out my name I really don't care what he says daddy," she said giving me something to drink.

"Maybe your right," I said thinking about what she said "finish your food I'll run us a hot bath. Then we can cuddle and watch SpongeBob," she said with a breath taken smile. I peaked her lips then watch her walk away.