Four

Ace/Apollo's Pov

"Ace what wrong with you? You been in bad mood for pass few days," my boy James asked. "This girl won't fucking answer my calls," I said without thinking. "Since you up hot up on some bitch?" He asked and I took my gun out. "Call her a bitch again," I said and his hands went up. I put it away tucking it in my back.

"I don't know I fucking like her I even let her in my house. And she won't answer my fucking calls," I said and he frown. "Why?" He asked and I shrug. I didn't even tell them I kissed her.

Going outside I locked up the shop going to sit on my car. I was about to call her again when someone latched onto me. "What the fuck,"  I smelt her before I saw her looking down. Her brown eyes looked up at me. "What's wrong baby," I said. "Baby?" I heard and rolled my eyes.

When I finally got her ex away she looked up at me. My hand went around her neck "now explain," I said she pout. Her eyes were looking around and I saw all my boys looking at her.

I took her hand and pulled her in my car. Pushing my seat back I put her on my lap letting her straddle me. "Talk," I said and she hide her face in my chest. "I was embarrassed," she whispered and I frown "what?" Was all I said. "I was embarrassed I never squinted before and I did it all over your bed. And we've only been talking like a week. I didn't want you to think I was easy. And I started liking you too much so fast which is weird to me.

I'm not good with my feelings and I didn't know how to react. So I just drift away," she said in one breath. I nod slowly "we grown as fuck you don't run from me. We talk shit out you understand me?" I asked her and she nod. "Your mine Melody I don't be putting my lips on anyone. And for sure don't let randoms in my house." I told her and she nod "I'm sorry Apollo," she said and I squeezed her neck. "That's not my name," she looked at with the most innocent eyes. "I'm sorry daddy," I grunt sticking my tongue in her mouth.

Letting her moan before I spanked her pulling away. I looked at her she so fucking gorgeous "where you going?" I asked her. "Home I just worked a twenty hour shift. But I got tomorrow off so it's whatever," she said and I hmm. "Want me to come with you?" I asked her and she nod. She went in the passenger seat and I walked out the car.

"Ima catch up y'all later?" I said and they all looked at me "what?" I asked. "Nigga we just watch you push your tongue down a bitch throat. Since when you kiss your hoes?" He asked. "First don't call her out her name. Second she's mine that mean I can put my tongue where ever I please. Now I'm going to teach her a lesson about answering me when I call. Text me if y'all need me," I said hoping in my car.

Driving off to her apartment building. We walked up three stairs into her apartment. Which was really small but it was cute. She did a lot with the little space she had. She walked in the bathroom and I heard the shower running.

I took off my clothes and turned on the tv I sat on her bed. Waiting for her to come out after twenty minutes she was. In a little silk robe perfect I picked her up pushing my tongue in her mouth. Kissing her then pulling away with her lip between my teeth.

"Now I'm going to spank you ten on each cheek. I want you to count and a thank you daddy after each spank. If you miss you I won't let you cum," I put her cross my lap squeezing her cheeks.

Then I started
"One thank you daddy,
Two thank you daddy,
T-three th-thank you daddy,"

By the time I got to the other cheek she was crying. And I smiled at the tears "t-twenty t-thank you daddy," she with sob and moan I rubbed her butt. Laying her on her stomach I kissed and lick each cheek soothing it.

Putting a pillow under her stomach propping her up. Eating her out form the back as she moaned and groaned. She taste so good and shes so wet moaning because I feel myself wanting to cum off her moans alone.

Letting her cum all over my tongue then cleaning her up. Laying her down on her back "open," I said and spite in her mouth. She moaned and I smiled she a little freak. I love it "come baby let's go sleep take off that robe," I told her.

She took it off her robe "fuck!" I yelled she laid on her back. Naked and laying flat on her back, fuck this shit to much for me. Laying on top of her pulling the covers over us. Her nails scrapes the back of my head. "Apollo?" She called and I hmm. "What did Trey mean when he called you a thug," she asked.

"I'm not a thug baby," I told her I use to run the streets a lot when I was younger. But niggaz don't know me like that I kept my face out the street. Especially now since I'm older I just own property and barber "I use to get in a lot of fights when was younger. People always thought I was thug I just got angry issues," I told her and she kissed my cheeks.

"You feel so good under me," I said and she smiled. "Your really warm," she said and I sucked on her nipple as she moaned softly.

Until we both fell sleep.

Waking up to my phone ringing I frown before answering. "Yeah," I answered. "Hey man can we close up early," James said on the other end of the line. "Which shop?" I asked. "Both there's a party tonight," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah man whatever make sure to lock everything up and set the alarm," I said "you gonna slide later," he asked and I sighed. "Yeah I might slide I'll talk to you later," I said hanging up the phone. Getting up using the bathroom looking thought he medicine cabinet. Seeing the pills I frown reading them. " risperidone (Risperdal) hmmm.

Going back to bed looking at Mel's naked body. Putting her legs on my shoulders eating her until she wakes up.