Forty one

Apollo's pov

Sitting in bed rubbing my wife's belly "baby I think it's time you stop working," I said looking at her she's thirty weeks. "Baby," she started but I cut her off "I know what you're going to say but baby we're having twins. Meaning you can go in labor between thirty two and the forty week mark. I'm going to keep working until you go into labor. And someone will always be home with you," I told her and she nod slowly rubbing her belly with me.

She nod slowly "you're right," she whispered sighing "but I don't like being home all the time I get lonely," she said pouting. "I know but I wanna make some extra money so I can take off two months when the twins get here." I told her and she nod. "You can even come to work with me most days." I told her watching a smile appear on her face.

"Urg I can't wait to see these two. I'm already obsessed with them," she said and they started kicking. "Ow," she told them "hey guys give mommy a break," I said.  Melvin and Aphia already not listening to your father?" I asked and her face light up laughing at us. "They're very active today ," she said trying to get up. But she couldn't and I laughed at her. "Shut up and help me!" She said

Struggling to do a sit up I took my phone out and recorded her. "Boy stop playing!" She said but I couldn't stop laughing at her. "I hope that video give you some coochie tonight," she said

My eyes widen "no baby I'm sorry," I helping her up "no coochie for you!" She said and I huffed going to the bathroom. "Baby," I sighed but the door closed in my face. She was in there for like twenty minutes coming back with a full face of makeup. "Where you going?" I asked her.

"To a bar with our mothers. I'm going to start dancing these babies out of me!" She said looking for something to wear I sighed she walked in our closest. She came out looking so cute her belly on full display.

"Beautiful," I told her and she smiled

"Beautiful," I told her and she smiled. "I know," she put on her wedding rings. "Are you going to drive me?" She asked and I frown "why will I drive you? Aren't our moms coming for you?" I asked and she shook her head no. Frowning I took a shower watching out to see she had a brown outfit waiting for me.

I looked at her weirdly and she only smiled at me. I got dressed and she sprayed me like she usually does. "You're kidding about the no coochie right?" I asked her she looked at me and smirked. I drove her to the bar. "You're not going to walk me in?" She asked as I parked "of course I am baby," I told her. We walked in the bar but it was dark "honey I don't think their," I was cut off when everyone yelled out "Happy Birthday!" And I took out my gun pushing Melody behind me.

The lights came on and I looked at them confused. "W-what?" I asked looking at Melody she smiled up at me. "Put your gun away," Melody said smacking me.

And everyone laughed at us "I forgot my birthday," I said and Melody laughed everyone was there. There were gifts on the table and along with food. "When did you have time to do all this?" I asked Melody. "I cooked everything last night that's why I was at work so late." She told me and I kissed her all over her face.

She smiled and went to sit down as the guys approached me. "Y'all couldn't tell me?" I asked. "And have that pregnant woman kill me ha," James said and I rolled my eyes. "Mom and Dad told me when we got here. You know I can't keep a secret," Rjay said and I laughed at his stupid ass.

"Melody said if I told you she'll never cook for me again," Max said with a shrug. I shook my head "y'all fake as hell," I said and they laughed at me. I was drinking a beer watching my wife dance. Laughing at her attempt to do the running man.

"Don't be shaking them babies too much," her dad said. It was all fun and games until she started to twerk. "Aht Aht Aht! None of that there will be done of that!" I yelled as our moms hyped her up. "Let that child shake her ass," ma said. "We see how you got them babies Ace," Ty yelled and everyone started laughing.

She did this thing where she bent over and started moving her ass. To be honest I've only seen her do this on my dick. "Hey!" I yelled blocking the view and she laughed standing up dancing on me. "Okay you gone get fucked keep playing," I told her in her ear.

She looked at me and smirked "when have I ever turned you down?" She asked putting her arms around her neck. Kissing her face and neck "hmm let's go in the bathroom," I told her. She kissed me pushing her tongue in my mouth. Pulling away with my bottom lip between her teeth.  Making me groaned.

"I would but that video will do a much better job," she said laughing and walking away. I stood there horny and sad "buts it's my birthday," I yelled and she waved me off getting a cookie.