Thirty Five

Apollo's pov

Sitting in the doctor's office with Melody and our parents. To day we find out the sex of the baby and everyone wanted to be here. Melody and I have talked about it. She didn't want the gender reveal she wants a car. So that's what we're spending the money on.

So we can have two vehicles just incase I'm not home and can't get to her and the baby fast enough. She's always trying to think ahead. But she also don't want to spend a lot of money on the car. Since it won't be driven a lot. "Alright mommy how you feeling?" Dr.Grace asked.

Melody went to open her mouth but was cut off. "She's been a little tired lately I think more than she should be," my mother said. "Okayy?" Dr.Grace said confused. "How about the morning sickness?" She again asked Melody. "Ooh she's doing a lot better," her mom said.

Melody and the Dr both looked at me. "Okay. Any bleeding spotting," the Dr asked again "well she.." I cut my mother off. "Hey!" I yelled. "We understand that you both are excited and want to help. But let Melody tell Dr.Grace how she's feeling. We're only on the outside looking in. We can't tell how she's feeling inside. One more outburst and both of you will wait in the lobby until we're done," I said.

"Sorry," the both said at the same time. I kissed Melody's head. "Go ahead baby I got you," I told her as she spoked to the doctor about how she's feeling. Also about her moods without her medication. "Well you look like you're handling everything very well. Let's take a look of this baby," she said.

Raising Melody's shirt she held my hand as the doctor put the jelly on her stomach. Moving it around "huh," the doctor said. "Huh? What do you mean huh?" I asked. She turned the screen to us "well it looks like to me you're having twins," the doctor said and the entire room quiet.

"Oh my goodness," Melody's mom was the first to react. "Do you want to know the sex?" The doctor asked and we all nod yes. Melody still holding my hand. "Baby A is a boy." She said showing us making me smile. "Then baby B is a girl!" Dr. Grace said and my mouth shouted "YES!" Making melody laugh through the tears in her eyes.

"Okay they both look pretty heathy and mommy you're looking heathy as well. I don't want you stressing," the doctor said. "Umm can I work?" Melody asked. "Yes I'll tell you when you need to cool it. But I don't want you on your feet for too long either." She said and melody nodded

She give us pictures of the ultrasound. When I say us I mean every person in the room. Helping Melody down we all decided to meet for lunch. Getting in the car melody smacked me. "Ow baby!" I said. "You did that on purpose," she said and I laughed.

"I told you I was going to hit you with twins. You didn't want to believe me." I told her making her laugh. She held my hand the entire ride twisting my wedding band. "These kids going to kick our ass Apollo," she said making me laugh. "Your ass maybe," I told her. "Yeah right like this won't be daddy's little girl," she said making me smirk.

"I hope they have your eyes," she whispered as we parked kissing my hand. I swear this woman took all the pimp out of me. And I love every minute of it, we got out our parents were waiting for us. Walking inside the restaurant we sat in the back.

"So have y'all thought of names yet?"'my dad asked and melody nod. "Yeah but they're a secret," she said with a smile. We ordered our food "Mel how's your pastry classes?" My mother asked. "It's great I'm the second best in the class," she said with a smile. "Why the second?" Ma asked. "Because the bigger I get the slower I get. And I don't really follow instructions the chef doesn't like that," she said rolling her eyes.

"Melody?" Her dad said. "What? I do what I'm told but I put my own spin on it. Like I do with everything I cook. Cooking it's like art for me there's no correct way to it," she said making everyone laugh and shake their head. We talked and ate I give Melody half my plate. Rubbing her stomach under the table as she happily ate.

Then I heard someone laughing looking around I saw some girls. The guys and I use to hang out around before Max got married. Pointing to Melody and laughing I made a face. Then looked at Melody and notice she stopped eating.

I hate bitches I swear I turned my seat to blocked them. Lifting the plate in my hand "hey baby look at me," I said and she did. "Open," I told her and I feed her as much of it she wanted. "Do you want some chocolate cake?" I asked and she nod. "I've never seen you eat so much chocolate in the time I knew you. You usually prefer carrot cake," her mom said.

"The babies don't like it I bring it back up every time. Even with the medicine the doctor gives us," Melody said and our mothers laughed. "For me it was fruit cake I love fruit cake. Apollo wouldn't let me keep that down. He still hates it to this day. Then Rjay hates strawberries when he was born he was allergic," my mom said laughing.

"For me it was mangoes even the smell of it made me sick. Still can't get that boy to eat it he doesn't like the scent either," Melody mom said making them laugh. "Well they love coconut water that's a plus," I said making melody smile.

As we're all talking someone came up to our table. "Hi ace," looking up at this girl I don't remember her name. "It's me Shae," she said and I nod. It was one of the girls from the table so I didn't have much to say to her. "Hmm I was trying to reach you. But apparently you changed your number or something?" She asked.

"No I didn't change it I blocked a lot of you when I met my wife," I said. Her eyes widened and she looked at Melody who stood up. "Ooh. Ooh I'm sorry bye," she said walking off "I'm going to pee," Melody said both of our mothers stood up go with her. She kissed my head and they left.

Our dads looked at me "boy if you stress out my only daughter I will beat your ass!" My dad said. "Then I'm going to beat your ass," Melody's dad added. I nod because I know these old fools will jump me.