Fourteen

Apollo/Ace Pov

Leaning on my car waiting Melody she's been working day shifts a lot lately. It's four in the afternoon and she's getting off. We've been back two weeks now and things are good. Great actually I love having her around.

She's amazing I wish she'll just move in with me. But she said she isn't living with no man unless she's married. I don't know if I'm ready for marriage yet. Sighing but smiling when she came out with a box in her hand. "Baby what's in your hand?" I asked her.

"Aren't we going to the dinner party at Max's house ?" She asked me and I nod yes. "I made cookies," she said and I smiled. We back to her apartment she took a shower then got ready.

She walked out with make up on her hair done. But ass naked I licked my lips. She turn and bed over I winced at the hand print on her ass. Standing behind her looking at the purple bruise from my hands. "Was I too rough?" I asked her she looked at me. "No baby I liked it," she said putting her arms around my neck.

"You sure?" I asked and she nod "yes I'm sure," she peaked my lips before walking out my arms. She got ready and looked at me and smiled "you look amazing baby," I told her. Making her smile widen.

We both left hand in hand Melody laid her head back

We both left hand in hand Melody laid her head back. Closing her eyes for a little bit saying she's kinda tired. She works so freaking hard I even offered for her cut her hours. That I'll give her an allowance. But she deny but I still send her a few thousand dollars every other week.

We pulled up at Max's house I grabbed the cookies then we both got out the car. I held melody hand letting her knock on the door when Lauren opened it. Smiling when she saw the both of us. "You must be Melody I've heard so many good things about you," Lauren said with a smile.

Melody smiled at her "and you must be Lauren I have to say the way the described did not do you justice. You are stunning," melody said and Lauren beamed. "I also bakes some cookies I didn't know what you were cooking. But thought this would be a good gesture," Melody said.

"Ooh and she got class these bitches don't bring nothing but pussy and bad attitudes." Lauren said latching to melody they both walked off laughing leaving me at the door. Looking in I walked in "okay then" I said out loud. Walking in going to the kitchen resting the cookies down. When I heard "hi ace," looking at one girl I really don't remember her name.

"What's up," I said "I heard you were coming," she said and I nod. Walking away to see the women in the kitchen. About three of them Lauren, Mel and Lauren sister Cassy. We've messed around a few times. A few smoke session and she sucked me off.

But Ooh was she annoying I wasn't into that. I can already see her side eyeing Melody. Walking up to Mel when the other girl walked in behind me. "Hey Mel that's Tina," Lauren said and Mel smiled at her.

"I'm going outside with the guys if you need me," I told her peaking her lips. "Alright," she said wiping the lipgloss off my lips with her thumb. Before I walked off going to the back yard.

"Hey," I said and everyone looked my way. Max saw my face "I didn't know Cassy was coming she heard about it. When she found out you were coming she invited herself," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care I just don't want her messing with Melody. She's too nice to say something or act out in your home," I said opening a bar. Looking around I saw Sarah staring at me. "Hey Sarah why you ain't with the girl?" I asked her. "You know Lauren don't fuck with me like that," she said and I laughed a bit.

"Ooh Melody made a big box cookies. It's the kit....chen," I said as Max,James and Logan ran passed me. I chuckled and followed them "Hey! hey! Not until after dinner!" Lauren yelled out and they all looked like lost puppies.

"Mel did you make the s'mores ones?" James asked her and she nod. They all groaned "baby we can't have one cookie? Come on I know you want one too. Remember the strawberry cheesecake ones I brought home. Mel is the one that made it," Max said trying to sweeting Lauren up. Which it worked everyone took one cookie.

Moaning Mel face lights up I put my arms around her kissing her head. When Cassy started coughing "sorry there just a little dry," making Melody's smile fall. Sinking into me Lauren made a face.

"Nah bitch your ass just thirty," Sarah said rolling her eyes. "These taste amazing Mel," Sarah added grabbing another then walking back outside. Melody didn't anything she just drank some water. Then put on a fake smile before walking out the kitchen.

"Why the fuck would you say that shit?" I asked Cassy roll her eyes. "It wasn't that serious why she so sensitive," she asked before Lauren cut in. "Alright it's okay I'm going to check on her," she walked in the direction of Melody.

Max dragged me outside before I lost my temper. Sitting next to Sarah "thank you," I said and she waved me off. "Please I was just stating facts," she said making me chuckle. We drank the and spoke until the food was ready. Getting to the dinning room I pulled a chair for Melody.

Before she sat down Cassy pushed her to the floor. Then taking her seat and when I tell you I've never seen Melody get so mad. She took Cassy by her hair slamming her on the floor. Before she could advance I pulled her back to me. But you can tell she was still raging.

She walked out the house and I looked at everyone. Sarah was smiling and Lauren only shook her head while Cassy cried. I went looking for Melody but I couldn't find her at all. Her phone with me and I drove around looking for her. Before going back to the Max house.

Lauren was yelling at Cassy and Max just shook his head. "Did she come back?" I asked and he looked at me. "You couldn't find her?" He asked I shook my head no. "Baby did Melody come back?" He asked Lauren. "No you didn't see her when you left?" She asked grabbing her keys I shook my head no.

Now we're six cars deep driving around looking for her. It started to rain which only made me worry more. I pulled out her phone and called Mrs.Hart.