Six

Melody's Pov

Getting into work sighing I'm working a twelve hour shift tonight. Seven pm to seven am getting in I smiled at Mr. And Mrs.Hart. "Hey sweetpea," Mrs.Hart said kissing my cheek like always.

"How you doing," she asked me. "I'm good" I said taking my notepad. Writing the things I need to do tonight. "So Lucas told us he seen you at a bar with some man?  When was you going to tell me about that?" She asked and I laughed. "When I'm sure it's going to last. You know I'm not just going to bring any old body to met you," I told her and she smile.

"Okay I thought you forgot about me," she said and I shook my head no. "Plus I think Lucas was bit jealous don't tell I him I told you shhh," she said I only nod. Not long after Lucas clocked in and stood in front of me.

"What do you need me to do?" He asked and I shrug. "You can cook or serve up to you," I said and he nod claiming he'll just between both. After I was done writing out what I had to do I started serving.

Doing my job hmming to the music out my head phone. Minding my business rotating and making room for the truck tomorrow. When the bell rings I walked back out to the front. To see this group of girls walking up to them.

"Hello ladies what can I get for you," I asked them with little smile. Three out of the four smiled up at me while the other just glared. They were all so pretty. One with dark skin a nose ring her hair in box braids. Another with a purple sew in at least twenty six inches then brown skin girl with a red bob. Then the one was glaring at me she was pretty light skin girl. With natural curly hair running mid way down her back.

"Umm yeah love can we three cokes and one lemonade please," the red head said and I nod. "Sure hun," I said walking away to get the drinks.

Taking it back to them "alright ladies do we know what we want. Or do you need a few more minutes?" I asked them "no love we're ready," The girl with braids said. "Get is two double cheeseburgers with fries and two fried chicken sandwiches with onions rings," I smiled nodding taking it to the back.

When Lucas came out from the back sitting on the counter top. "I'm bored Mel," he said and I laughed. "Then you ain't doing enough work," I told him making him pout. "How do you do it?" He asked and I shrug. "I like keeping busy there are some days that are boring. When I already did everything for the week so I just clean," I told him and he nod.

"Why that girl glaring at you like you stole her man," Lucas asked making me laugh. "I don't know man I be in my own world," I told him. When the food was ready I got up and took it to the ladies.

"Here you go ladies I hope you enjoy let me know if you need anything else from me," I said before I walked away "aren't you Ace's girlfriend?" The light skin girl that's been glaring at me asked. I shrug and nod slowly "yeah I guess you can call me that," I looking at her.

"Ooh," she said thinking. "I saw him kiss you the other night at the bar," she add and I nod "yeah he's a little clinging ya know," I with a little smile "are you two friends or something?" I asked her she shook her head no. "No Umm we use to date," she said and I nod. "That's cool love it was great meeting you," I said walking off and I heard "I thought he don't like to kiss," purple hair friend said but I went back to work.

It's almost two in the morning and I'm having some food for Apollo made. The girls were still here eating and talking when Apollo showed up. "Hey baby," he said as I round the counter. "Hey," I said as he grabbed me by my waist kissing all over my face. Making me giggle a bit pushing him away I hand him his food. "Did you have fun?" I asked him

"It was okay what time you get off?" He asked. "Six," I told him making him nod. "Did you drive?" He asked me and I shook my head no. "No," I said resting my head on his chest as he rubbed my back. "I'll pick you up," he told me and I nod. As he peaked my lips a few times. "Hi Ace," the light skin girl from earlier yelled out.

He sighed but looked at her not letting me go. "What's up," he asked her "we've met your girlfriend," she said and Apollo made a face "well I would hope so since you're eating where she works," he said in a duhh tone.

"I'll be here to pick you up baby," he said kissing me one more time before walking out. I went back to work when the girls were done I walked up to the table. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" I asked. They shook their head no give them their check.

"Hey can I asked you a question?" The friend with braids asked and I nod. "Sure," I said "how long have you and Ace been together?" She asked. "We've been seeing each other for about a month now. And we've been talking for a week before that," I said and her friend with purple hair added "and he's already kissing you?" I nod slowly. "Yeah? Why?" I asked because don't people kiss when their in relationships.

"I just find it weird because I've known for three years and he have never once kissed me," the light skin girl said and I nod slowly. "I don't know how to respond to that," I said picking up the check and the money.

I put it in the cash register going to take them their change. "Nah love keep that," the girl with braids said. It was a twenty dollar tip "thank you y'all have a nice night," I said when I they started getting their things together. I heard them speaking about me "Sis pretty as fuck I'll be all over her little ass too," the one with purple hair said.

"She ain't all that," the light skin one said. "Stop lying you know she's pretty she's sweet too. You need to let go of that little obsession you got with Ace," the one with the braids said. They continue to speak but I tune them out finishing my shift.

It was time leave another manager walked in I clocked out. Letting them I know I did everything and I'll stock up later. "You need a ride?" Lucas asked and I shook my head no. "No Apollo probably outside waiting for me," I said grabbing my things.

"Who is he anyways?" Lucas asked as we head to the door. "My boyfriend," I said and he nod slowly. "Will I'll see you later tonight," he said as we walked out Apollo leaning against the car. Opening the passenger door when he saw me walked out. "I'll see you love," I said walking to Apollo giving him a hug peaking his lips.