Ten

Melody's Pov

I took a shower changed out the sweat suit to one of some leggings and one of Apollo's shirts. Putting my braids in a ponytail. Mrs.Blaine wants to have a movie night. She also put Apollo and I in separate rooms. Making Apollo complain but I found it hilarious.

I walked out the room downstairs Mrs.Blaine held my arm sitting down next to me. "So Melody your twenty two?" She asked and I smiled "yes ma'am," I said. "And your going to school, working?" She asked me. "Umm I'm the manager of Hart's Late Night," I said and her face lights up. "Are you the same Melody Harold and Angie was talking about?" She asked me and I nod.

"Yes ma'am that's me," I told her "I've heard wonderful things about you. Angie and I were best friends in high school. She's still one of my closest friends," she said and I nod.

"So tell me should I be expecting any grandchildren soon?" She asked with a smile. I blush a little "Ma leave Melody alone," Apollo said sitting next to me. "Come on just tell me I'm not a big fan of fornication. But a grand baby would ease my soul right now," she said making me laugh a bit.

Apollo laughed a bit then cleared his throat. "Ma we're not fornicating yet," Apollo said. "What y'all been together like six months and your not having sex. Not to be rude but Apollo is kinda a whore this surprising to me," she said and I looked at Apollo.

"Ma I'm not a whore and I never bought any woman to see you," he said and she nod "that's true but baby your a whore. So it can only get me to believe that's it's her idea. Smart to make him wait honey," she said making me laughing.

"I don't mind waiting as long as she need me to," he said kissing me head walking away. "Mrs.Blaine did you get your cookies?" I asked her and she waved me off. "Call me ma or Clair honey and yes Apollo give it to me I haven't ate any yet," she said and I nod.

"So tell me does Apollo take good care of you?" She asked and I smiled. "You've raised an amazing man did he tell you how we met?" I asked she shook her head no. When I told her, she smile was so wide "you know you always stop and think about the children you raise. Their good people in front of you but are they good in the face of others," she said and I smile.

"You know I was sacred for him he always had girls dropping off of him. I was scared he would be like that forever. I never heard him speak about girl before. Even when he was in high-school the only woman he was going to marry. Was Beyoncé," she said making me laugh.

"He swore he can take her from jay z," she said making me laugh harder. "I still pictures when he use to dress like him," she said my eyes widen "no! I need proof," she got up and went to get the photo album.

Looking at the pictures I laughed so hard I snorted. When I snorted Apollo came out the kitchen "No!" He said trying to snatch the book out his mama hand. "Boy are you crazy," Me and Clair shouted at the same time. We looked at each other then back at him.

"Don't be snatching things out my hand!"
"Don't be snatching things out her hand!" We said at the same time. I heard Apollo's dad laugh walking into the room. "He must have lost his damn mind Richard," Clair said making me laugh. "I'm sorry ma," he said with a pout. Making me laugh he glared at me. "You supposed to be on my side," he said making me pout. "I'm sorry pookie I'm always on your side," I said and he smiled at me.

"Pookie!" He his brother Rj yelled laughing. "You got a problem with that?" Apollo asked. Making everyone laugh "so melody got any friends? Or do my brother has to share you with me,"Rj asked me "please don't get Apollo started you know how he is," Mr.Hart said shaking his head. Apollo sat next to me putting his arm around my waist pulling me to him.

I playfully rolled my eyes but smiled "yes please don't get him started," his mother added. "Oh come on Apollo always give them to me when he's done why not her," he said. "Excuse me!" "what the fuck!" Apollo and I said at the same time.

"Richard James Blaine Jr!" Clair yelled I stood up and smiled. "I'll think I will turn in for the night thank you for letting me stay in your home," I said going upstairs feeling uncomfortable. I heard Apollo yelling and Mr.Blaine yelling. I closed the door turning on the television. Opening Netflix finding a movie before laying down.

After thirty minutes there the door opened and Apollo slipped in the bed with me. He kissed my neck "I'm sorry baby he was just making a bad joke," he said kissing me neck. "It's okay I just got a bit uncomfortable," I said kissing his cheeks

"I know baby I'm sorry I handled it," he said and I scraped his beard with my nails. "You always do daddy," I told him smiling when he chuckled. "You know you can't sleep in here," I said and he pout.

"But babyyy," he wined and I laughed. "Nope your mother said separate rooms. We have to respect her home and rules," I said he pout. I kissed it as we laid their talking for a while. "You so fucking beautiful," he said making smile.

"I know daddy tells me all the time," I said making him laugh. Before kissing me there was a knock on the door and Apollo went to answer it. He walked to the side and let Richard in. I sat up "umm I just wanted to apologize. I was only joking I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable in any way," he said and I nod yes. "It's okay thanks for apologizing" I said with a smile.

"Sorry again," he said before walking away. Apollo closed the door we watched a movie together before he rocked me to sleep.