Twenty

Melody's Pov

Sitting in the kitchen half listing to ma and Apollo's mom talk about the wedding. "What's wrong Melody?" Mom asked and I shrug. "I'm just a little tired," I said "come on love everything going to be okay," Apollo's mom said and I nod slowly

"I know I'm just tired," I said getting up going to our room. Everyone has been treating my glass since I got home. I'm not allowed to work, cook, clean they barely let me out of bed. It's irritating me then the doctor is taking forever with the results. Like damn come on man the baby going to be here before the results.

I took a shower laying down watching tv closing my eyes. Waking up to Apollo in my face "urg boy move," I said and he laughed. "Get up we're going to celebrate," he said and I sighed. "What are we celebrating?" I asked rubbing my eye. "Our engagement and the fact that after I'll have my first child with my wife,"he said. And I popped up with the biggest smile.

"Does that mean?" I asked standing in the bed. "I am not the father!" He yelled and I laughed jumping on the bed. Then I jumped on him which he caught me gracefully. "Damn I miss seeing you smile like that," he said kissing me.

Then laying me on the bed "let's do a mini celebration," he said kissing both of my thighs. "Apollo noo," I moaned when he licked me. "Hmm just a little baby," he said licking me again. "Hmm baby, hmmm too many people urg here," I moaned out.

But he just kept slurping leaving me moaning mess. When the room door was pushed opened and I pushed his head away. Crossing my legs "shit rjay you can't knock!" Apollo yelled wiping his face and I was hiding mine. "My bad I didn't know you would be in here slurping away," he said laughing.

"Get out!" Apollo yelled hearing the door closed Apollo helped me up and I hit him. "I told you!" I said and he chuckled. "I couldn't help it baby," he said helping me to the shower. We took one together then I got ready.

Looking in the mirror when I was done I smiled. Then looked up at the ceiling "thank you lord," I whispered.

Walking downstairs "damn no wonder by brother love his head," I covered Rjay's mouth

Walking downstairs "damn no wonder by brother love his head," I covered Rjay's mouth. "Boy your mama standing there what's wrong with you,"
I said and Apollo smacked him.

Bringing me into his arms "well don't you look beautiful," Apollo said and I smiled. "Thank you," we all went out going to this restaurant that Apollo love.

My parents were also there and we all sat down. We're talking having a decent time Apollo keeps trying to feel me up. Which makes my giggle trying to stop him. "Damn Apollo give the girl a break," his mom said making me giggle.

"Ma she looks so good," Apollo said and I pushed him away. "Don't make me make y'all separate," she said making Apollo huff. "He so clingy," mom said laughing and I shook my head because he is.

Apollo ordered for me and him as we all chit chat. "So when do you think you want to married." Mom asked. "I was think a summer wedding nothing big in a garden," I said with a big smile. "A garden? Are you sure your sinuses are going to be flaring up," mom said and I pout. "She'll just take some medicine if she wants a garden wedding she's gets one," Apollo said and I smiled. My and Apollo's mom smiled. "How many people?" They asked. "Twenty five," Apollo said then they both made a face. "Come on now Apollo look how big our family is," his mom said and i sinked in a bit.

Because I know he's doing it for me because all my family is at this table. Expect Lucas but you get what I'm saying. "Yes mom twenty five people," Apollo said she was about to say something then stopped. I looked at her she looked at me confused then with loving eyes. "Fifty people?" She asked me and I smiled nodding yes.

"Make it sixty my sister and her family will be devastated not being able to attend the wedding," mom said and I made a face. Because I don't like her sister nor her husband. He was always making some comment about my body when we first met. Or made a reason to touch my thigh or my arm.

I never told mom because I was grateful for them. I didn't want to upset their fault. "Okay sixty five people. That's it no more adding," Apollo said and they both nod yes. Apollo leaned over "I saw the look I want to know when we get home," he whispered kissing my head.

I nod slowly, then quickly charging the subject "thanksgiving and Christmas what are we doing?" I asked. "I want Christmas," both my and Apollo's mom said at the same time. Rjay laughed my and Apollo's dad sighed.

"It's cheaper to get tickets to Florida before Christmas," my mom said making Apollo's mom pout. "Fine," she said. "You know what Richard were moving back! Especially for when Melody gets pregnant I'm going to be needed here," she said and I laughed. "Apollo which one of your condos are free," Apollo just looked at me and I giggle.

"I have a one bedroom available," he said "hey what about me?" Rjay said "get a job," Apollo said. "I'll hire him at the diner," I said "but I like Florida," he wined. "You can stay but I won't be paying any bills for you when I can rent or sell that house," Apollo said.

"Dad, you just gone let him throw me on the street?" Rjay asked "boy you thirty six years old. Get a job and pay Apollo rent. He's about to married get your shit together," no one said a word everyone looked at the table. Rjay cleared his throat then walked off "honey you didn't have to," Apollo's dad cut his mom off.

"No sweetheart her has to get his shit together," he said I rubbed Apollos thigh because it was bouncing calming him down. "Well this is a fun a night," I said with awkward smile.