Sixteen

Melody's Pov

Waking up I'm bored I've been at apollos for about three days. No work just at his home with this plug in my butt. I'm only allowed to take it out when I sleep my booty hurts so bad. But it's my punishment so I guess I have to take it.

I'm on a three way call with Apollo's mom and Mrs.Hart who I'm now calling mom. After the conversation we had yesterday . "So y'all are having sex now?" Apollo mom asked "yes," I said. "Great cause I need a grandchild or five," mom said making me laugh. "I'm on birth control," I said. "Why?" They said and I laughed.

"Because I'm not having kids until after I'm married. I don't think Apollo is ready for marriage," I said and they hmm. "It's a different day and age you don't married to get pregnant," mom said and I laughed. "Ain't no one gonna baby mama me." I said and they laughed with me.

Apollo walked in "what's so funny," he asked. "Apollo hide her birthday control and y'all give us some grandchildren. Preferably twins so we don't have to fight," his mother yelled and Apollo sighed. Coming into a the cameras view "we're not having kids anytime soon ma. Let me enjoy the time I have with my woman before we add to the equation," Apollo said. They both waved him off "come on give us our little Apollo Jr and Ares," Mom said.

I laughed because that's always been my idea for boy names. "Or Lyric and Melody jr," Apollo mom said and I laughed harder. "We love y'all and will talk to you later," Apollo said hanging up on them. "Get dressed baby Im taking you on a date," he said and I smiled.

"Can I take the butt plug out?" I asked and he nod. "Did you learn your lessons?" He asked. "I learned my lessons from the spanking. This just embedded into memory." I said and he chuckled. "Let me see," he said I bent over rising up my dress wincing as he ease it out.

"I don't like that," I said and he nod. "Sorry baby," he said and I huffed. He ran me a hot bath before we took resting me in it. I got up and got started getting ready. Wearing a long sleeve dress it is October so it's a little chilly out.

Doing some makeup and flat ironing my sew in

Doing some makeup and flat ironing my sew in. We walked out together getting in his car. Then we drove for a while. Apollo and I just talked he'll kiss my hand every now and then. Until we got to this hill clearing.

We got out the car Apollo took out some blankets and a basket. Which I took the basket from him and we walked for about ten minutes. It was like an outside movie theater. Seeing this big chair it was the only one out there.

Apollo walked right up to it and give this man some cash. He thanked us then walked away it was honestly enough room for four people on this chair. He turned to the side having me laying in front of him. He took out some snacks out the basket before kissing my head.

The Fault in Our Stars started to play which is across my favorite movie. We watched and by the end I was balling. Apollo would kiss my head and comfort me when it was over we all give around of applause. Then someone came on announcing the second movie was about to play.

Which was a scary movie we stayed for it. I love them too after that movie we left and ending up going somewhere for dinner. "So," Apollo said and I looked up at him. "I want you to move in with me." He said and I nod slowly "Apollo," I started. "Come baby think about it we haven't slept apart in four months."

He said which is true "half of your clothes is hanging in my closet," another fact. "And I already pick you up from work no matter the time," another fact. "It can save money we basically have two home," he said and i nod slowly. He also have clothes at my place. And I do buy groceries for both homes.

"Come on baby please it don't have to be right now. But think about it your lease is up in two weeks. It would be the best time," he said and I nod. I mean he's kinda right I do but I just didn't want to live with a man unless I'm married.

We ate and spoke about other things we were having a great time. Apollo was feeding me ice cream then this woman stood next to our table. I looked at her and smiled she looked like she was pregnant. She looked at me and glared then looking at Apollo.

"You got time to be taking bitches out but not for your baby," she said my heart skipped a beat looking at Apollo he looked just as lost as I am. "What are you talking about?" Apollo asked. She held her stomach "I'm eight months pregnant Ace with your baby," she said making Apollo frown.

"To be honest I don't even remember your name. Now your saying you having my baby?" Apollo asked "yes Ace I'm having your baby," she said I stood and walked away before anyone can notice.

Taking a cab home because sighing trying to wrap my head around what the fuck just happened. I'm annoyed but I can't be mad because it was before me. But I'm disappointed because I don't date men with kids. Then how am I supposed to move in with him.

He has other responsibilities now everything going to be different. But the question is can I see myself leaving Apollo. No. Rolling my eyes I go into my apartment locking the door. Stripping and sitting in my bed sighing.

I stripped went and took a hot shower before laying down. Going to sleep sighing just great! I thought before closing my eyes.