Thirty one

Apollo/Ace's pov

Sighing as I the couch down in my parents living room. Looking at my mother she made a face "ooh ma please!" Rjay said. "Maybe switch the tv and couch around?" She asked. "Ma no! We've been lifting and moving thing around for all day! Max and James has been redid your bedroom four times. No more," I said making her frown.

"I just what it to look nice," she said making me sigh. "It's looks lovely ma your just not comfortable because it's new," i told her hugging her. "It's okay remember you wanted to be closer to Melody and I. Your going to get use to this place in no time. And in about two years you'd have three grandkids running around here," I said and she smiled. "Three?" She asked. "I tryna get her with triplets," I whispered. "I heard that!" Melody yelled making me laugh.

"I want my eight kids woman!" I yelled and she laughed at me. "No!" She yelled for the kitchen. Looking at Ma "eight?" I whispered. Max and Jason came and flopped on the couch. "Damn my back!" Jason said making ma laugh. "Boy you to young to even have a back," she said making us laugh. "Okay guys food ready!" Melody yelled

And everyone went to the dinning room with my dad putting plates on the table. I kissed the side of Melody's head. "This looks so good baby thank you," I said making her smile. She did so good even with her wrist still being a bit banged up.

She sat next to me with my hand on her thigh. "Where's Logan?" Ma asked and Rjay laughed. "He's been weird," Max said taking up some food. "Weird how?" Dad asked. "Either he want Apollo or he wants his fiancé," Rjay said and I rolled my eyes cause that's why we don't tell him shit.

"What?" Ma asked and we told her everything. She made a face then smiled. "And you haven't hit him yet? I'm so proud of you Apollo my baby growing up," she said making us laugh. We ate and talked for a while before we left "Ace wanna go get beer?" Max asked I looked at my wife. "Go have fun baby just be safe," she told me I went inside and invited rjay. Letting him know he can spend the night with us.

"We'll met you there," I said driving home we got inside I took a shower with my wife. Kissing her face and neck "you know I'll stay home if you want," I told her. "I know that husband but I really don't mind. I'll probably read a book and get some sleep," she said resting her head on my chest.

We both got out of shower and she picked out my outfit. Walking around our room butt ass naked. Then she stood in front of me spraying cologne on me. When my bedroom opened "damn!" Rjay said and I blocked his view of my naked wife. "Boy get your ass out!" I yelled out. "I'm sorry baby I forgot he was here," she said putting her robe on. "It's okay baby he should had knocked." I said picking her up and tucking her into bed.

I kissed her head as she watched tv. Walking out the room then we left the house. Getting in the car I backhand him. "Shit!" Rjay said holding his mouth. "Knock fool!" I said pulling off and driving to the bar. "I'm sorry man I'm still not use to you having a girl living in your house." He said making me frown. "I feel as though that's bull shit and I'm tired of niggaz tryna play me about my wife.

I've been tryna be cool and keep my hands to myself. Because Melody doesn't want to see me get in trouble. I feel like niggaz taking advantage of that but ima start fucking y'all up again. Because shit getting out of hand," I said pulling up. While rjay didn't say a thing because he knows he fucked up. I don't play like that when it comes to her.

We got out and I walked in with him behind me. We went where Max and James at. But Logan is also there and I don't have time for this bullshit. I'm not going to be here long and I see that.  Walking up I nod getting some water. Rjay sat next to me picking a up a beer.

Everything was going smoothly until Logan left the section. Then came back fifteen minutes later with a bunch of hoes. Max and I made the same facial expression because even when I was single. We never invited hoes to sit with us. Unless Lauren was here to be respectful to him. Now I feel like I'm being played.

I chuckled shaking my head talking to Max when I felt weight on my lap. Frowning I looked then pushed her off. "You ain't know me like that," I said she got up and tired to laugh it off. Then she sat next to me "I'm Wanda," she said and I nod "Ace," I told her. "Can I get your number?" She asked me "I'm a married man," I told her showing her my finger.

"I don't mind let's go in the bathroom," she said making me laugh. "Girl my wife will beat ya ass. Get the fuck on," I told her looking at Max with a what the fuck look. "Come on I was already paid and I don't do refunds," she said my frown deepened turning to her. "What you talking about?" I asked her.

"Your friend paid me two hundred to show you a good time. He said you kinda shy but just keep working you. I don't have patience for all that though," she said crossing her legs. I nod standing up "Ace!" Max said I snatched Logan out his seat and pinned him on the table. Then I beat his ass cause I tired of his shit.

It took three people to get me off him. "You keep fucking disrespecting me! I pose to be ya fucking boy!" I yelled punching him one more time as he stood. But I was dragged outside "nah cause he been playing in my fucking face!" I said pushing them off someone took Logan with them. "Just calm down before someone call the cops. You know Mel would be pissed if we get arrested," Rjay said making me sigh we left then went home.

Going up to my room Melody was up waiting for me. With the first aid kit I sat on the bed and stood between my legs. "How did you know?" I asked her. "The video is on instagram," she said cleaning my hand up. I shook my head "I'm sorry," I told her but she didn't say anything. "Baby I'm sorry?" I told her. "Apollo I know you wouldn't go off for nothing. But the last I need is you getting hurt. Or going to jail baby I love you. I can't lose you" she whispered cleaning my head.

Bringing her towards me kissing her face "I'm sorry," I whispered "you don't have to apologize just be careful," she said and I kissed her.