Thirty Nine

Apollo/Ace's pov

Waking up my head is killing me looking around confused. Because I'm not in my bed "what the fuck?" I said out loud looking down I'm naked my eyes widen and I popped out of the bed.

"No!" I said to myself looking for my clothes when this girl walked in the room. I know her but I don't know her like that "hey Ace I bought you breakfast," she said and I looked at her crazy.

"Please tell me this is a prank," I said looking for my phone. It was turned off powering it on my eyes widen at the hundred and twenty messages and sixty missed calls. My parents, rjay, James, Max, Melody's parents. But I only have one missed call from my wife.

"Fuck!" I looked at this girl I grabbed her shoulders "please tell me. Please say we didn't have sex last night?" I asked looking in her eyes she didn't respond. "Fuck!" I yelled out.

Putting on my clothes and rushing out the door. Only to notice my car isn't here. I took a cab home only to see everyone's car out side. I took a deep breath and walked inside my home. Everyone turned to look at me.

Melody back was still towards me and I can see the disappointment on everyone's face. Walking closer as my wife watch me have sex with a woman who isn't her. On Facebook she stood up took her ring off and give it to me. "Melody," I said she walked upstairs and I heard the door slam making me flinch.

I turned to look at everyone and got punched in my shit. I fell back on the floor looking up at my grandfather. He just shook his head and walked out my mother couldn't even look me in my face. Both her and Mrs.Hart walked upstairs.

"I-I I don't know what happened." I said putting my head in my hands. "What the fuck you mean you don't know what happened!" Rjay yelled at me. "Your wife stayed up all night worried about you. She called very hospital looking to see if you were hurt. Then police stations to see if you got arrested. Just for her to get a fucking link to you fucking Ashley!" James back hand me.

I didn't even fight back I couldn't fight back I just sat there. "I don't know what happened I was at the bar with you guys. The last thing I remember is a waitress giving me a drink," I said hitting myself in the head. Getting up I walked upstairs to hear sobbing coming from my bedroom. Our mother standing outside of it with tears in their eyes.

The look they both give me was full of hate. "Please let me just talk to her," I said. They stepped aside I used my key to open the door. She wasn't even on our bed just in the corner of the room lying on the floor.

"Baby," I went to pick her up "don't touch me!" She yelled out. "Baby I'm sorry I-i I don't know what happened. I swear I would never hurt you like that!" I said but she kept sobbing then she held her side. "Owe!" She yelled out "what's wrong?" I asked her "don't touch..... ah ah ah!" She started to scream and both our mothers ran in. "What's wrong?" Her mother asked. "Where does it hurt!" My mother asked her.

"Ahh! Ahh," she screamed her mother called an ambulance. She's screaming and crying while blood started running down her legs. By now both our dads are picking her off the floor. "Something's wrong mommy my babies!" She cried and I just stood there in total shock and confusion.

I was pushed out the way by EMT's watching as they rush my wife out the room. I didn't snap out of it until her dad hit me. I ran out behind them but they left already. Taking James car because his keys were in the basket I followed behind them.

Sometime has passed I'm sitting here alone. While the rest of our family are huddled up opposite me. Confusion, anger and disappointment all I felt at one time. When a doctor walked out "Melody?" My mother asked and he nod. "She's doing okay but she lost one of the twins. The girl," he whispered. My mother sobbed "we're monitoring her and the baby boy. Her blood is so high we're surprised she lived," the doctor said and I just blacked out.

I was just like a zombie my body was moving by my brain wasn't. Going into the room to see my wife on her side. Rubbing her belly repeatedly saying "mommy's sorry. Mommy's sorry," my heart just broke.

"B-baby," I stuttered out "I would never believe you did that me if I didn't see it myself. You could had told me anything. You could had said God himself took on a ride with a unicorn. I would had believed that over," she sobbed again.

She started crying so hard the monitor thing started going off. Doctors and nurses rushed inside "she's seizing!" A nurse yelled and she flat lined right before my eyes.

As the doctors doing CPR on her I cried like baby before passing out. "Apollo," I heard but I couldn't movie. "Apollo," it got louder but I I couldn't "Apollo!" I popped up looking around I'm in my bed room. I was shaking until my eyes landed on my wife. "Melody?" I asked she touched my face. "Baby are you okay?" She said I pulled on top of me hugging her as I sobbed.

"Shhh baby it's okay. It was only a bad dream. It was only a bad dream. I'm here the babies are okay," she said rocking me as I cried in her neck. Pulling back looking at her i was still shaking she took my hands.

Putting one on her chest the other on her stomach. "Shhh feel it and relax," she whispered I felt her heart beat and the twins kicking. Calming me down almost instantly. Looking in her face she gives me a soft smile before wiping my tears away. Then give me a gentle kiss "relax baby," she said. "I love you so much," I told her she peaked my lips once again.

She fixed so I was between her legs she rubbed her nails thought my hair. I started to fall back asleep not before whispering to myself. "It was all a dream"