ThirtyEight

Apollo/Ace's pov

Crouching in the dark dressed in all black. Waiting for lights to out I smirked. She doesn't want me to kill him that's fine. Pulling my ski mask over my head getting in through the back door.

Going to his bedroom not making sound. My heart was steady I wasn't nervous nor afraid. Taking the needle out and sticking it in his neck. Cracking my neck I looked around his apartment. Just to see if what level of threat he was. Going through his drawers I don't see anything alarming. Going into his guest room the same until I open the closet.

Which held a shrine of my wife. "What in the hey Arnold shit is this!" I whispered to myself nodding my head. I left everything the way it is and went back to room. Getting some cocaine letting him inhale in while he's sleep. I put a could have pounds around his house.

Then I sneaked to his car his trunk don't lock. Putting six pounds in there then covering it with the clothes he got in the back.

I then I walked home going I thought the back door to see both Melody's and my dad. "So?" Dad asked. "He has a shrine of her in the guest closet of his apartment. Pictures, underwear and clothes that we thought we lost. During traveling and the move.

He stuck a picture of his head over my face on a picture of us," I said shaking my head. "Did you do it?" Dad asked. "I didn't do anything he's alive," I said with a shrug.

Three Days Later

We're in the shop laughing and chilling. It's a good day and we're having a blast. Last night we went to the club and I've been nice to Logan. Not too nice but I've been cool. I haven't been acting different towards him.

While in the shop officers and dogs walked in the shop. "We have warrant to search the premises, and the cars of everyone that works here!" The officer said. I frown taking it and reading over it then handing it around to the guys. "Y'all niggaz tripping!" I said.

But we all cooperated they found nothing in the shop. Then they hand the dogs sniff round our cars. They only stopped at Logan car. "Whose car?" The officer asked but no one responded. So they ran the plates number. They searched the car and tuck finding the drugs.

"What the fuck?" I asked looking at Logan along with everyone else. "What? That's not mine!" He yelled out. "Logan what the hell man?" Max asked. "Dude you brought that shit to the shop? Ace about to have twins on the way. You could get us all arrested!" James whispered yelled. I just looked down shaking my head.

"What! It's not mine I swear the most drugs I've ever did was weed!" He yelled out. "Nigga you're tripping!" Max said walking inside he use to sell a lot dope before hand. We all made him stop so it's not a shock to no one. I shook my head "Ace man you got to believe me. It's not mine tell them!" Logan said as he's in handcuffs. James took my arm and pulled me inside.

"That shit is wild as fuck!" One of our customers said. "Tell me about it we thought he stopped that shit a long time ago!" James said shaking his head in disappointment. I didn't say anything just kept on with my day.

Three days later!

At home with the guys, Melody and our parents. Talking about the whole Logan situation no knew he was into that stuff. We all thought he stopped that years ago.

Just talking when the police showed up at our house. A detective walked in to talk with us he sat down. Looked at my pregnant wife "I'm guessing your melody?" He asked and she nod yes. "When we searched Mr.Griffins's house we found some alarming things concerning you," he said making her frown.

"What do you mean?" Her mother asked. "Apparently he's been stalking her. He was also planning on kidnapping her and ending her pregnancy," he said and Melody held my hand squeezing I shook my head. "I saw in some reports that you were ran off the road a few months ago. Apparently he was the one did that it. So we're adding that to his drug charges." The detective said.

"What the fuck!" James said "he kept a very detailed diary dedicated to her." The detective said. Melody got up to the closed trash can and started vomiting everything we just ate. Our mothers rush to her "thank you officer," I said standing walking him to the door. "My wife is having a very sensitive pregnancy. I don't want to upset her anymore if you have anymore details please call me directly." I told him and he nod yes apologizing.

I went over to melody who's laying on the couch crying. Rubbing her back trying to calm down. "Shh baby you're safe and he can't hurt you! Get some rest I'll take a few days off okay?" I asked and she nod yes. Peaking her lips a few times putting a blanket over her. Walking into the kitchen "that's fucking crazy I didn't he was like that," Max said and I shook my head.

"He better thank God the police got his ass before I knew that shit. Cause I would be burying him," I said. Meaning it with my whole heart I didn't know he tried to run her off the road. If I did I could had killed him. But that's cool I got something for his ass.

He gone be someone bitch by the end of the week. Cracking my neck "that evil shit in your eyes shining Ace. I haven't seen that since we found out found out Tate use to beat women," James said and I smirked. "And what happened to Tate?" I asked. "To be honest I don't know we ain't seen that nigga in years," Max said.

Ain't no one seen that nigga in years. I had him cremated like I said I've told my wife things I ain't never tell the guys. She ain't never blinked an eye or looked at me different. But Logan is different I'm not going to kill him. He would had been happy in jail but with the information I just learned. That's too good for him, I'm going to break him down until he end his own life.

Cracking my neck I breathe thought my nose slowly. Looking at James and Max "calm down," Max said and I laughed. "You don't know how calm I am." I said leaving the kitchen to check on my wife.