Seven

Ace/Apollo's Pov

In the barbershop cutting hair listening to these fools talk. "Man ya girl been crazy I don't know what to tell you," James said to one of our clients. "Yeah but at least she don't bleach my clothes," he shot back making me laugh. "Come on one time," James said "and you still fucking her," our client added.

"Man she fits my entire dick in her mouth. She can bleach what ever she wants," James said making me laugh harder. "I don't know what you laughing at you got knocked out the game my a young girl," James said. "Shit I've seen her I would drop out the game too if my woman did look like that," Tony said.

He doesn't work here nor are we boys. He just shows up wherever we at. Nigga been weird "close your eyes next time," I said. Making everyone laugh "she is fine as fuck I don't get how we never her ass before," Max said while he cut this dude hair.

"She ain't really fond of crowds or people," I said "then how y'all meet?" Logan asked. "She got off of work late I did stop to store two to get somethings. Walking out she ran into my arms some dudes from this bar was following her," I said.

"Really?" He asked and I nod "then why did she run to you?" Logan asked "she'll rather take her chances with one guy then five," I said and all the guys nod. "She right about that," James said. "Then I couldn't leave her fine ass alone. Now she stuck with me," I said with a shrug.

As everyone spoke the door open and I smiled seeing Melody. "Hello," she yelled walking up to me. "Hey baby how did you get here," I asked her. "I drove I had a doctors appointment in the area. So I bought you lunch," she said handing me the food. I finished up the head then took her to the back with me.

Getting to my office "you okay why did you go to the doctor?" I asked her and she bit her bottom lip. Going in her purse and she hand me little white bag. Taking out the little pills I frown then smirk. Bringing her to my lap "you want daddy's dick?" I asked and she couldn't met my eyes.

"I don't know yet maybe. We've been getting kind of close so I thought it would be a good idea," she said and I hmm kissing her neck. "Nope you about to get touching and I have work," she said making me huff. "What time you get off?" I asked her. "I get off at three tonight," she said and I hmm.

"Are you going to drive or walk and I pick you up?" I asked her "walk I've drove enough for today," she said as I stand. "I'll pick you up at three," I told her and she nod giving me hug. I walked her out she kissed me then looked at everyone with a smile. "Y'all have a nice day," she said walking out.

"Damn I'll eat lunch off her ass!" Tony said making everyone but James,Max and Logan laugh. Because they know how I am about her. Comments only irritates me because I don't like people talking about my woman. "Cut that shit," I said and everyone stopped laughing. "Why you here nigga don't have a job?" Max asked him.

"I'm sorry man it was just a joke y'all joke about my girl all the time," Tony said. "Who fault is that if you let them clown your girl. This ain't it and she ain't the one," I said getting my food.

Smiling at the Chinese food she got for me.

It's three in the morning and I'm waiting outside for Melody. She walked out I got her in the car and drove to my house. "Daddy will you rob my feet," she asked and I smiled. "You know I will baby," I told her rubbing her thigh.

Getting home I ran us a hot bubble bath and stripping myself. Then I stripped her taking us to get a bath. Sitting down letting her straddle me "thank you for my lunch baby," I told her and she kissed me. "Of course I know you had a busy day today." She said making me smile.

"Your the best," I told her "I know that I am," she said making me spank her. "Hey that hurt," she said making me laugh. "You know I like you a lot right?" She said making me smile "I will hope so cause you stuck with me," I told her making laugh.

"Figures," she said rubbing her nose against mines. "You be making me feel all soft and shit," I said making her laugh pulling away. "Why you stop?" I asked her smile widen then continued making me sigh. God I'm turning into a simp. Groaning when she licked my lips "you so pretty," I told her and she smiled resting her head on my chest.

"Apollo," she called and I hmm "I'm a virgin," she said and I laughed. "I know baby," I told her she sat up frowning. "How did you know?" She asked "the first time I fingered you, you bleed a bit I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to get embarrassed and run away from me again," I told her and I saw the embarrassment in her face. "Your mine melody I don't care what comes out your body. We sit in the bathroom with each other while someone shitting. We're pass being embarrassed okay," I told her and she hid her face in my neck.

But nod anyways "urg we are way to comfortable with each other," she said making me laugh. "Well since we're tell secrets. Your the first person I kissed since I was sixteen and first I gave head to ever," I told her and she laughed "I know," she said.

"What?" I asked her. "Well when you first asked me to kiss you, you told me that you don't be putting your lips on anyone. But after you took me to that bar with you a lot of your old girlfriends pop up on me," she said making me frown. "They always say the same thing. They saw you kiss me, how long we've been together? Then going on to tell me how long they've known you. I think one said she knew twelve years or something," she said and I made a face nodding.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her. "Because I trust you what they say don't matter to me. We're literally together in our free time. You drop by my job when you want to see me. I'm not worried," she said making me smirk.

I like that.