Three

Melody's Pov

Sitting at home I've been avoiding Apollo for like three days. Embarrassed about what we did he probably thinks I'm easy. Shaking my head when my phone rang again.

He called me fifteen times and texted me forty times. But I can't do it I've never did something like that before. Humping on someone leg and riding their fingers. Shaking my head I'm so disappointed in myself.

Then I started to like him a little too much. I hate liking people their always a disappointment. So it's best i separate myself from him now. I ate then took out my uniform for work. Seeing that I'm serving today sighing.

I did a light make up and glossed my lips wearing my glasses before walking to work. I hate driving it always give me anxiety. I have my car but I don't live that far from the diner. It's like a twenty five minute walk and it's good exercise.

Getting in "hello people," I yelled out a sting of "hey mel," was heard. I worked, got hit on a lot, stocked and rotate new inventory. "Hey Mel we got a problem in the kitchen," Lexi another server yelled.

Walking in to see two grown men fighting I frown. Grabbed the ice tray fulling it with ice and adding cold water I dumped it on them. "Y'all got to be kidding me!" I said with my hand on my hip. "Leave both of you, your suspended for three days," I said. They shook their head no "no Mel we're sorry come on you know I can't take that pay cut," Zion said making me glare at him.

"Then why the hell are you fighting in the kitchen. If Mr. Hart was here he'll fire both of you so why do something stupid!" I asked. No one answered me "don't answer then bye," I said "no no no ummm I slept with Thomas's girlfriend," Zion said I looked at Thomas who haven't said a word since.

"Why?" I asked making a face "she came on to me I was drunk and it just happened. I had to tell him," Zion said and I shook my head. "Y'all work that out I'll make sure you both not working on the same shift next week. Thomas I'm sorry," I told him kissing his cheek. "Dry off," I said finishing the meals that were in front of me.

Cooking, platting and serving I could do this shit by myself. Shaking my head I did it for like three hours before they came back. And I made them clock out while they were gone. "Thomas you stocked Zion you cook when it gets to much I'll help out," I said.

Walking around while I deep clean it's dark out so people won't be out like that. Tired rubbing my hand down my face.

It's now three in the morning and the club crowd started piling in. My relief showed up but I stayed a little late to help tame the crowd. I cooked and served when I got a text.

Mr and Mrs hart was running late and asked me to stay until noon. That I don't have to come in tonight or tomorrow. Taking the deal I went and sat in the office taking a nap.

I really didn't care I did everything they was going to do last night. This was one of the cleanest restaurants around. We never got below a ninety seven when the health inspector showed up.

After my hour nap I walked out and made the deposits for them. I baked for Mrs.Hart then I did inventory and made a list of what we need. Leaving it by the computer I could order the truck. But I didn't feel like it today.

Sitting down in their office when they walked in. "Hey sweet-pea," Mrs hart said kissing my cheek. They both asked how I was doing. What happened today and I told them. Letting them know they only had to do payroll and order a truck. They thanked me I watched Mr.Hart slip money in my purse.

I just stopped complaining and accepted it. "Alright love go home we don't want to see you for the next two days," they said and I laughed. "I just had two days off," I said and they waved me off. "And you worked a twenty hour shift. Begone," Mr.hart said making me laugh.

Clocking out I walked down the street on my way home. Stopping when I saw my ex sighing. "Hey baby," I didn't look at him. "I know you hear me," I just kept walking. "Come here," he snatched my arm. Tuning to look at him.

"I miss you baby," he said and I rolled my eyes. "Leave me alone Trey," I said yanking my hand and speed walking away. How do I get myself in these problems. Walking with him still behind me talking. I saw this group of men about five six of them. But what go my attention was the man in the middle. Leaning on his car I moved fast basically throwing myself at him. "What the fuck," he yelled.

"Hey little ma you good?" His friend asked. When I looked up at Apollo he frowned then looked at me confused. "What happened baby?" He asked me pulling me into him "baby?" One of his friends asked. "My ex following me," I whispered hiding in his chest. "We gone talk about why you been ignoring daddy later," he whispered.

"Why the fuck you following my girl?" I heard and I flinched a bit because I never heard talk like that. "Really Mel this what you like thugs?" Trey said and I pushed my self deeper into Apollo chest. "Don't worry about that the fuck she like. If I see you around my girl again you'll see how much of a thug I am," Apollo said.

I heard the footsteps go away before I looked up at Apollo. His hand went around my neck "now why the fuck you ain't been answering my calls!" He said and I pout looking up at him.