Forty Two

Apollo's pov

Sitting in our living room watching my wife attempt to dance these babies out. Laughing when her and mom started doing the running man. She's thirty four weeks pregnant and she's is over it. We have sex about four times a day.  She wants her water to break  then she started pop lock and dropping it.

I laughed when she dropped it on the second one and she couldn't get back up. "You think it's funny?" She said and I took a picture of her before helping her up. Kissing her face "alright girl I'm tired I'll see you tomorrow?" My mom asked. And we nod she kissed our cheeks i locked the door going into the kitchen seeing my wife eating cookies.

She looked up at me and smile she's so beautiful. "You want some?" She asked and I shook my head "not my kind of cookie though," I said with a smirk she laughed at me. "Come on," she said

Waking up the next morning I groaned. Kissing Melody's face and her belly before taking a shower. I got dressed "baby. I'm going to work okay," I told her and she nod "I love you," she whispered as I kissed her head.

Going to work I set up for the day "Y'all heard about Logan?," James said and I hmm. "I got a call from lil ray. You know Logan got moved to the prison he's in. Dude got his ass beat everyday!" James said and I didn't say anything.

Because that's shit I know he lucky that's all that's happening to him. But it's going to get worst gradually. "That's crazy man," max said and I shook my head. When my first client sat in my chair. "How wifey doing Ace," Ty asked and I laughed "she's ready for the babies to come out." I said and everyone laugh.

"She gonna miss the time with their in her," One of our customer's said. "Yeah ima be out of work for a month or so when the twins get here," I said. "What I pose to do for a month?" My client asked. "Let Max or James cut your hair," I said. "Man that's bull shit when have I ever let one of them niggaz cut my hair," he asked and I laughed.

"Look I might do a head or two everyone once in a while. But my wife needs me at home so ima be at home taking care of family. You'll live," I told him. "What's wrong with my cutting ya hair?" James asked.

And everyone laughed I was finishing up the fourth head when my phone rang. "Yeah?" I said. "We're taking Melody to the hospital. She's in pain," My dad said. "What pain? Is she okay?" I asked grabbing my keys "I going to the hospital," I said running out the door "which hospital?" I asked hanging up taking off.

I drove to the hospital parking and running to the maternity ward. "Excuse me I'm looking for Melody..." I was cut off "Apollo!" Looking at my mini went to her and going to see Melody. She's in bed with tubes up her nose hook up to an IV. She looked at me and smiled "hi baby," she whispered. I held her hand kissing her face. "How you feeling?" I asked her. "I'm okay Dr.Grace wants to monitor the babies for a while," she said and I nod.

Looking at her face I kissed her forehead "you don't have to sacred I got you," I told her wiping the tears that fell. She nod still holding my hand while my other hand rub her face. Both our parents were sitting around the room. When Dr.Grace walked in "hey Melody how you feeling?" She asked "nervous," she whispered. "Everything looking okay but we want to give you a C Section tomorrow. We don't like how high your blood pressure is," she said and we both nod yes.

"So we'll keep you overnight to monitor the three of you," Dr.Grace said and we nod again she walked out and Melody blowed through her nose slowly. Kissing her hand "relax," I whispered. She nod "calm down," I said "breathe with me in and out. Slowly in and out," I whispered.

Wiping her tears as I got her to relax "we good ma?" I asked her and she nod "we good," she said. "Dad did you bring the diaper bag?" I asked and he nod yes. I went thought it and pulled out her favorite book. Handing it to her she smiled at me. Kissing her head "I got you," I told her "I know," she whispered re-reading pride and prejudice.

I sat at the end of the bed and rubbed her feet anything to get her to calm and fully relaxed. Not long after she was sleep I looked at our parents. "Y'all can go home she's not giving birth until tomorrow." I told them.

Our mothers looked at me like I'm crazy "no," they said and I sighed. "It's okay really she's probably going to sleep most of the day. I'll be with her the entire time. If anything changes I'll call you," I told them and they sighed but nod. Leaving us I took out my phone sitting in the corner watching my wife.

It was seven in the evening I'm watching some
Tv. Until I heard Melody groan in her sleep. "Urg," she said "what's wrong baby," I asked her "I don't know know if I pee myself or my water broke," she groaned and I went out and got a nurse.

"Okay mommy let me see." She nurse said "ooh I see head," she said paging a doctors I texted both our parents. "Okay mommy it looks like we're going to have to push okay," Dr.Grace. I held one leg and the nurse held the other. "Okay mama on the count of three," Dr.Grace said.

"Push!" Dr.Grace said and she pushed my eyes widen she screamed. That I started screaming with her. "Boy... Shut...Up!" Melody yelled between huffs. "Okay okay we got one!" Dr.Grace said and the cries filled the room "it's that boy," Dr.Grace said handing him to a nurse "Apollo follow my baby!" Melody said and I went over to. The next birth is easy we she was out in four minutes.

The Doctor checking out Melody before giving them both to Melody. "You did beautifully baby," I told her kissing her head. She smiled "they're so beautiful," she said crying hugging them. Then feeding them five minutes later our mothers ran in.

Both crying kissing Melody's face but they didn't kiss the babies. Because Melody already stated she doesn't want no lips on her babies. My dad picked up Melvin and Melody's mom picked up Aphia. They switched and stayed for an hour before they left.

I put our babies in their beds then checked on my wife "We good baby?" I asked her. "We're prefect," she said smiling looking at the babies. Kissing her head while she closed her eyes. I just sat in the corner watching my family.