Five

Ace/Apollo's Pov

"Fuck daddy please," Mel moaned out as I made her cum for the fifth time. "No baby we have to learn our lesson which is?" I asked her as I finger fucked her. Her legs in the air. "D-don't ignore Daddy," she said moaning and crying. "Good girl," I said slowing down pulling out one more orgasm out of her.

Kissing her pussy a few time it was so wet and sloppy. Fat, brown and smooth covered with little hickeys. "You did great baby," I said standing my dick wasn't even hard. She made me cum with just her moans alone. My boxers were sticky and I couldn't even fucking believe it when I did.

I stepped out of them getting a warm rag wiping myself off. Then warming it again to wipe her off from her coochie to but ass. A few times cleaning her up. I picked her up and placing her on the couch. Stripping her bed putting clean sheets on there because the other were wet.

"Wanna go out with me baby?" I asked her and she nod yes tired standing. Smirking watching her wobble a bit. "I'm going home to get dress pack a bag we're going back to my place later. Pack as much as you can," I told her and she nod.

"Give daddy a kiss," I said and she did pulling away. I looked down at her "no get ready now I'll wait for you," I told her making her giggle when she went in the bathroom. I put my clothes back on and waited it took a hour before she came out.

With a face full of makeup then then grabbed some clothes before going back in the bathroom. She came out and my dick twitch. "You look beautiful baby," I told her and she smiled.

I watched her pack a bag grabbing things pushing it in. Picking it up for her

She grabbed her phone, purse and keys before we walked out

She grabbed her phone, purse and keys before we walked out. Locking up we went to my car going home. Getting there I grabbed her bag going to my room. I took a shower then got ready what only took me twenty minutes. I took one of my chains putting on Melody's neck.

"You look too good," I told her making her laugh. We matched with all black. Leaving with my hand on her thigh as we drove to the party. It's in bar parking and opening her door. Holding my hand as we walked to the security. "What's good Ace," he asked and I nod he looked at Mel and licked his lips.

"Not this one," I said and he put his hands up. Melody looked up at me and I shook my head "don't let go of my hand ever okay?" I asked her and she nod yes. I peaked her lips before going inside.

Getting in the party was at full swing. People dancing on each other some smoking. I went to where I saw my people. "Hey ace," they yelled and I nod "this Melody," I said sitting then bringing her on my lap.

"Hi," she said with a smile and the guys just looked at her weird making her frown. "Why y'all looking at me like that?" She asked and I smiled. "Because Ace don't bring girls around and most definitely don't let them sit on his lap," Logan said making me laugh. "Glad to know," she said with a smile.

"How old are you Mel," James asked her "I'm twenty two," she said and he nod "do you live alone, do you have a job, do you.." Logan got cut off "you the feds?" Mel asked making us laugh.

"It's cool baby chill," I said rubbing her back she cleared her throat "I live alone yes I have a job," she said and everyone nod. "Can I go get something to drink?" Mel asked and I nod handing her some money. "Do you want anything?" She asked and I shook my head no.

Watching as she walks off until she get to the bar. Then I looked at the guys "what?" I asked they laughed. "Nigga you got ten years on that girl," James said and I shrug "I have six years on her she's a grown ass woman. Don't play me like you wasn't fucking on a nineteen year old," I said and he made a face.

"I didn't know she was nineteen she did look thirty" said making everyone laugh. "She did look old as fuck," Logan said. "Once she ain't a teen she's a grown woman. She pay her own bills and shit I don't see the issue," Max who's been quiet the entire time said. Everyone nod but Logan don't look happy "what's your problem," I asked him.

"Nothing man once you happy," Logan added looking out on the crowd I kept my eyes on Mel as the dude talk to her making her laugh. "Hold on," I said getting up walking towards them. Getting close enough to hear "I do miss your cooking thoo," the guy said making me frown.

"I can't believe they didn't tell me your back. Are you working at the diner for the summer?" She asked and he nod. "Yeah I start Monday pa's said this ain't no vacation," he said making her laugh. "Will you know how he is," she said I walked up to them and put my arm around her waist. She looked up at me and kissed my chin.

"Lucas this is Ace, Ace Lucas my bosses son," she said with a smile and he nod at me. "Alright little mama I'll see you on Monday," he said and she smiled sending him a wave. Before turning in my arms. "That's how you introduced me?" I asked. "How do you want me to introduce? I can't really say hey Lucas this daddy," she said raising an eyebrow.

Making me chuckle "and your a bit to old to be my boyfriend," she said making me glare at her. "You can call me your man," I told her biting her bottom lip. She got two bottles of water before went back. We sat down and the blunt was going around. They passed it to Mel and she looked at me. I shook my head no cause I don't know what's in that. Nor who rolled it so she passed it along.