Forty Four

Apollo's pov

It's been about seven months since we've had the twins. Melody is finally getting back to her old self. I'm happy about it because when she's happy I'm happy.

She's always doing nice things for me making me feel comfortable. Giving me breaks when she can tell I'm tired or mentally crashing. I want to do that for her so today I left the house at eight with the twins so Melody can sleep. I've also booked her a hair and nails appointment. That our mothers will be taking her too.

She had braids in for the past couple of months. I know she's tired of it she just doesn't want to deal with her hair.  I showed up at the shop with the twins in their stroller.

"My God babies!" James screams and I just laughed as he dropped his clippers to come and look at them. "Hey uncle sweet girl and big man. Daddy taking care of you right?" James asked them "Man what ever, I'm not staying I just need to do a few things." I said and one of our clients made a face. "What's wrong with you?" I asked him. "Why they ain't with their mother?" He asked. "Because I'm giving my wife a break," I said. "That's what's wrong with these women. Don't want to take out their kids niggaz like you had them forgetting their place," he said and I tilt my head to the side.

"Firstly don't categorize my wife with anyone you know or associate with. Secondly my wife is an amazing mother and she deserves to have breaks and time to herself. Y'all be burning out y'all women that's why they be so unhappy and miserable. Last but not least my wife knows her place it's by my side because she is my equal. That's why you can't keep no relationship now and ya baby mama cheating on you." I told him. He ain't said nothing after that so I walked off to my office.

The last thing I take is disrespect towards my wife. He lucky the twins are with me or it wouldn't be that much talking. Niggaz needs to know their place because we ain't the same. And my wife ain't never on the level the bitches he fuck with.

Looking at the twins I checked their diapers and listen to them coo at each other. I played with their feet paying some bills. Then leaving the twins and I back home when I knew Melody had left. I cleaned the entire house and did laundry. I ordered food because I can't cook to save my life.

I packed the twins a spend the night bag because. So I can spend sometime with my wife, we haven't sex since the twins were born. I'm planning on changing that tonight. I did eat her out once but that was it. I set candles around our bathroom and room. Putting a few gifts on the bed for my wife.

When I heard the front door open it was after seven. I took the twins down my mother smiled. "Thank you," she said grabbing the bags. Melody talked to the twins for a while before kissing them goodnight.

"Mommy will call you before you go to bed," she said waving at them as my mother pulled off. "Hungry baby?" I asked "no I just a want a bath," she said and I smirked because I know my wife to well. We walked into our bedroom and she looked around.

"What is all this?" She asked looking at me. "This is a thank you," she looked at me "you are the most amazing wife, partner, friend a man can ask for." I told her taking off her clothes. She let me and I picked her up resting her in hot water. I got hard when she moaned out. I took off my clothes and got in the water with her. She straddled me and I pulled on her sew in. Then started kissing on her neck. "Your hair look so sexy," I told her and she laughed.

"I knew you'd like it," she moaned out still pulling on her twenty six inchs jet black hair I kissed down to her breast. "Apollo," she moaned out. "Yes my beautiful wife," I looked up at her. "Be gentle," she whispered getting up sinking on me. "Ooh fuck!" I tossed my head back. It's like when I took her virginity I moved her up and down. Steady her breast that are bigger were bouncing. Her head thrown mouth open slightly. I swear she gets more beautiful every time I see her.

Just memorizing I but quicker then I planned am so did she. Washing her off we moved to the shower picking her up and pushing her against the wall. Kissing her and fucking her "Ahh!" She yelled and I grunt. Kissing her and moaning our skin slapping was like music to my ears.

"Urg too deep!" She groaned so I pulled all the way out and slammed back into her

"Urg too deep!" She groaned so I pulled all the way out and slammed back into her. "Ahh," she screamed. I made love to my wife to on every surface of our bedroom. The walls, dresser we even ended up in the closet somehow.

Now we're both in bed lying down as I kiss on her neck. "I've missed you," she said looking in my eyes. "I know baby I'm right here," I told her "ready for more kids?" I asked her and she looked at me like I'm crazy. "At least wait until the twins are five," she said and I pout. "We need to have the twin's potty trained before making more," she told me and I pout.

"But in the main time we can practice," she said "God I love you so much" I told her while I rub her body giving her a massage. "You make me so happy," she whispered looking up at me pulling me down kissing me. I slipped back into her, her legs went around my waist. God I love this woman.