Nineteen

Apollo/Ace's Pov

I took the DNA test and now we're waiting for the results. Melody is home and she haven't said anything to since. It's driving me crazy because she keeps the ring on. But she hasn't said anything about it.

My mom and her mom has been taking care of her. The won't even leave our room and won't let me touch her. It's nine at night and I walked into our room. She's sitting up watching tv I went and took a shower.

Coming back out in some underwear she looked at me. Opening her arm her bottom lip quivered when I got between her arms. She sobbed fixing us so she's straddling me as I rocked us back and forth.

"It's okay baby I'll take care of you," I told her kissing her head. She nod looking up at me kissing me. Pulling away I wiped her tears away. "We haven't spoke since you got home," I told her and she nod.

"I was upset not of you but our situation," she said and I nod. "I know baby," I told her. "I'm feeling better I needed that hug," she said and I frown. "You don't have to be strong all the time baby. I'm here for a shoulder to cry on. A chest to sleep on an ear to listen," I told her kissing her face. "A Fiancé to cuddle with?" She asked looking at her ring.

"I was going to propose that night but you got so sick," I told her. "I'm healthy now," she said biting her bottom lips. I smiled sitting up taking the ring off her finger. Clearing my throat while holding her hand. Looking into her eyes

"You know I've never thought about falling in love. I never thought that I would feel this way about a woman. To want to take care someone to want to give my all to someone. But when I first laid eyes on you I knew that you were the one. The one I want to give the world to and I would be honored is you'll let me. But being my wife," I said she nod smiling as I slide the ring on her finger.

"Of course," she said crying I wiped her tears and she kissed me. "I love you," she said and I smiled. "I know," I said and she laughed. Then she got off me "where you going?" I asked her as she ran out the room.

"Ma he propose!" And I heard my mother scream. Then they called her mom and she was gone for a few hours. She came back in the room "they are planning our wedding. Apparently they've been planning it since i introduced you to mom," she said shaking her head claiming on me.

I chuckled "yeah I believe it," I said. We laid down and didn't say anything. "Melody?" I asked and she hmm. "I'm sorry about our baby," I whispered and she looked up at me. "Don't worry baby it wasn't our time. I'm not mad I'm at peace with it," she said and I kissed her head.

"But when it is our time I'm going all out. Gender reveals, baby shower and I expect a push gift!" She said and I laugh. "What ever you want ," I told her. "What about the wedding?" I asked her. "Let our moms handle it. I rather us elope and go to Amsterdam for our honeymoon," she said and I laughed.

"They would kill us if we elope," I told her. "No they will kill you cause that's who I'm blaming," she said making me laugh. "You gone do that to your future husband?" I asked her "damn right," she said I couldn't help but laugh God I love her.

Waking up the next morning going though some emails. Nothing from the damn doctor it's driving my crazy. Sighing I went to the shop walking I. The Guys started talking. "What's good man?" James asked. "You looked better," Max said. "Got the results yet?" Logan asked and I shook my head no.

"Nah but I do feel better," I said "why?" James asked and I looked at Max. Cause he was the only person who knew. "She said yes," I said and his smile was so wide.

"No fucking way! You completely off market now," Max said and I nod. "Yeah our moms already planning the wedding. Melody want to elope and go on a big honeymoon," I said. "Your going to marry her?" Logan asked and I nod. "Oh course I'm going to marry her," I said setting up.

"Damn y'all only been together like eight months," Logan said and I made a face. "Yes and we'll be married sometime next year," I said. "I'm just saying man if weird you don't even know her that well. Plus she got the whole crazy thing going on. You really want those genes inside your kids?" Logan asked and I punched him the mouth.

"Fuck!" Max and James yelled trying to hold me back. But I got out their grip getting on top of him. "Don't you ever in your life speak on our kid again?" I said punching again. Max finally got me of and James was helping Logan off the floor. "Fuck I think you broke his jaw bone!" James said helping Logan out.

"He didn't know," Max said then I punched the wall. "You need to calm down!" Max said but I was raging. I walked to the back and took out my phone to call Melody. "Hey baby," she said and I told everything that happened. She calmed me down "baby Logan is one of your best friends. And we've been having hard month. He didn't know about the miscarriage. You owe him and apology," she said and I huff.

"Baby what about what," she cut me off "he is your best friend looking out for you. I know what he said trigged you. But he didn't know once what he said was out of love and not spite you owe him an apology?" She said and I huff.

"Okay," I said "now be a good daddy and I'll suck your dick when you get home," she said and I chuckled. "Okay my love," I told her sighing looking at Max smirking at me "what?" Asked. "Man you got it bad," Max said and I sighed "I know. I know," I said and he laughed. Not long after Logan and James walked in.

"He didn't want to go," James said i stood and sighed. "A week ago Melody had a miscarriage and it's been very hard for us. Because of my situation so when you said that. It just stroke a nerve I'm sorry I should had never hit you," I told logan. His eyes went from angry to sorry.

"I'm sorry man I didn't know I would never intentionally say something to disrespect you," he said and I nod "I know I'm just not dealing with it well," I said. We dapped it out then went to work. Sighing it's going to be a long ass day.