Thrity Three

Melody's pov

I've been throwing up since four this morning. Apollo has been here helping me rubbing my back holding my hair wiping away the tears. It's been three months and I feel like shit.

"Baby I have work," I groaned "no baby you're staying home today," Apollo said. "No I have to," I stopped talking after the look he give me. Sitting me on the counter top helping me brush my teeth. "Baby we have a doctors appointment tomorrow. Just get some rest today please," he said kissing my head. "Okay," I whispered he kissed both cheeks "want me give you a bath before I leave for work?" He asked me and I nod yes.

He ran me a bath before putting me in the tub. Washing me off he got me dressed then me to bed. Kissing my face over and cuddling with me until I fell sleep.

Apollo/Ace pov

Melody morning sickness has been kicking our ass. She can't keep anything down but watermelon and she hates watermelon. We've been getting up at four and she would be hugging the bowl until nine. Every morning sighing I got dressed for work.

Going to the shop "what's good Ace," one of my clients said and I just nod. Drinking my coffee then sitting up. "What's wrong with him?" I heard someone asked. "His wife pregnant and morning sickness whooping their ass," I heard Max's voice. "Ooh been there did that," he said chuckling.

"Ace try giving her coconut water when my girl was pregnant that's all she drank. And it helped her stay hydrated," he said and I nod "thanks," was all I said ordering some for her. Before starting to cut this dude hair. Logan hasn't really talked to me in this time. He still comes to work and hang out if we go out. But just keeps his mouth shut when it comes to me. Which I'm cool with once he keeps our name out his mouth.

Melody doesn't treat him no differently than before. If she brings food for everyone she never forgets him. As for Max and James they cordial with Logan but he know better then cross me again. Especially when it comes to Melody.

I'm on my sixth customer when dad walks in with Melody. Finishing up going towards them "baby what are you doing," I asked her. "I brought you lunch. I text you when I woke up but you didn't answer. So I'm guessing you're busy then Dad came over to check on me.," she said.

I saw the smile on my dad's face when she called him that. "Yeah I took her to get her nails done then I bought her food," he said sitting in James chair. "Dad said he had to cut his hair so I thought we can eat lunch together," she said with a smile. I kissed her head both of us went to my office.

"You okay baby?" I asked her and she hmm "yeah I'm okay just hungry," she said opening her food. "Chinese food? Baby you know that gives you," I fold my lips with the look she gave me. Not wanting to upset her with her being off her medication. Her emotions aren't as stable as they should be.

"I know but I really, really wanted to this," she said and I hmm. "I know baby I know," I told her making laugh. "I took something for heart burn. So hopefully if I take one after I can enjoy my meal," she said she opened her food eating it but when I opened mine. The smell had her head in the trash " fuck!" I said moving her hair out the way.

"Shh it's okay baby it's okay," I told her helping her to the bathroom. I washed her mouth out and helped her brush her teeth. Because she carry those in her purse now. She looked at me and I can tell what she's thinking "I'm not mad at you and it isn't your fault. You're pregnant we never experience this before it's going to take some getting use to," I told her wiping her tears away.

"Just me and you yeah?" I asked and she nod hugging me. "Still hungry?" She shook her head no. "How about I put my food away and we share yours," I whispered she nod yes. "Want me to feed you?" She nod yes in my neck again. "Come on," I told her picking her up walking back to my office. I rest her by the door putting my food away. Before sitting her down and taking my trash can out. Washing my hands we sat cross from each other.

"You're so beautiful," I told her touching her face. "I don't feel it," she whispered leaning into my hand feeding me her food. "You are the most beautiful woman in my world," I told her making her smile. "That's the smile I'm looking for. Let me eat your pussy," I told her and she laughed shaking her head no. "Not here" she said and I pout. "Please?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"Just a little taste?" I asked making her laugh. "Ain't nothing little about you stop lying to your wife," she said making me laugh at her. "Okay but after the doctor tomorrow that ass is mine," I told her. "My ass always yours daddy," she said. "Now you starting shit you don't want to finish." I said making her giggle.

"I love you. You know that?" She asked me and I nod yes. "I know baby," I told her. We ate and talked for a bit as I kissed her face a few times. I swear she's prettier than the day I met her. Her and dad left I did another cut before doing my books.

Someone knocked on my door looking up to see Logan. "What's good?" I asked looking back down he sat in front of me. "I want to apologize," he said and I stopped typing looking at him crossing my arms. "I should had never try to come between you and Melody. Or try to set you up I don't want us to be like this anymore. Just being basically co workers you my boy," he said and I hmm.

Truth is I don't trust this nigga no more. I'll never trust him again "why did you do it?" I asked him and he huffed "I've asked Melody out atleast six times. She doesn't even recognize me I was jealous mad and petty. Not at you but mad at her because how can she not remember me," he said and I hmm.

"I'll give you one chance," I told him and he nod I dap him up and he left but I watching him.

Keep friends close enemies closer.