Thirty Six

Apollo's pov

"Fuck!" I moaned out as Melody rode my dick. Her hands tied behind her back while she reverse cowgirl on me. Smacking her ass while the camera is rolling. Her pregnancy has her sex drive at an all time high and I love every bit of it.

"Urg," she moaned laying her top part flat while her ass still bounced on me. I grabbed her arms so I meet her thrust. Her legs started shake and she started to scream. "No baby not yet!" I told her getting on my knees. "Arch that back!," I said spanking her ass.

Fucking her from the back pulling on the ties. Listening to her scream "don't drop it!" I gritted out cumming hard when she reached under us pulling on my balls. "Fuck baby," I groaned I pulled her back to my chest when I heard her giggle. "You think that's funny?" I asked putting my hand around her neck. "Yes," she whispered and I hmm spanking her pussy. "Shit!" She whispered out. "Bounce," I told her.

Rubbing her clit and chocking her "you better not stop!" I groaned. "Whose pussy?" I asked her "I um I," she mumbled and I spanked it again. "Ahh!" She screamed. "Whose pussy?" I asked again tighten my hold around her neck. "Y-yours," she said. "Whose?!" I asked louder slapping it again. "You better not stop bouncing," I said slapping it harder than rubbing her clit faster. "It's daddy's it's all yours it's my husband's pussy," she scream spazzing making me smile.

Rubbing her slowly helping her riding it out as she squirt all over our bed. "good job baby," I whispered kissing her neck softly. Pulling out of her I eat her out one last time before running her a bath. Then sitting her in it. I took all our sheets off and going downstairs with the sheets. To see my dad in the kitchen eating.

"Umm hey," I said. "Hey Daddy," he said laughing and my eyes widened. "It's okay I only caught the end of it." He said "I was here to pick up your mom's gift Melody's been hiding for me. I found it and made myself a plate from what was made last-night." He said eating a taco bowl that she us last night.

"Please don't tell her you heard us," I said going to put the sheets in the washer. He shook his head no picking up the bowl. "I'm not stupid. But it is good to know you're not one hundred percent like your mother though," he said laughing walking off. Going back upstairs I made our bed up going in the bathroom. Melody was sleep in the tub.

Washing her and picking her up, God these twins must weigh a ton I thought to myself kissing her head. I dried her off putting a shirt on her. Kissing her face then her belly before I went and took a shower.

Sighing I laid down next to her it's only after noon. So we have to sleep and rest. Waking up to mumbling, cussing and crying. Sitting up looking around, our bedroom is basically trashed with Melody's clothes everywhere. She looked at me with tears in her eyes "what's wrong baby?" I asked. "Nothing fits!" She said and I hmm getting up and kissing her face.

I hugged her letting cry on my shoulders before kissing her away her tears. I sit her down then walked out of our room into the room that I'm renovating into the nursery. I got the six bags of clothes I bought her last month. I knew the time was coming I just didn't know when. At four and half months her stomach is very round.

Walking into our room I rest them in-front of her. She looked up at me then went through all the bags. "You bought me clothes?" She asked. "Just some at a bigger size I knew something like this was going to happen," I told and she started to cry again. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting down by her. "You're the best husband ever!" She said sobbing and I chuckled. Kissing away her tears "I try to be baby," I told her kissing her.

"Come baby let's get dressed," I told her helping her up. She nod her make was ruined so she went in the bathroom to fix it. It's ma and dad thirty eighth anniversary.

After a hour I'm waiting downstairs for my wife. "Come on baby we don't want to be late" I yelled out. She came downstairs with tears in her eyes "what's wrong baby," I asked. "I just feel so huge", she said and I kissed her face. "You look beautiful baby," I said making her take a photo with me.

(He wore long pants)

"Look at my beautiful wife," I said kissing her face making her giggle. "I'm so big," she said. "No you're growing for our babies. Look at me I gained eight pounds this month alone," I told her and she laughed at me.

I wiped her tears away kissing her nose. Before grabbing my keys and we left. Pulling into the restaurant we got in Rjay was already there. We helped set up the rest. People started coming in all my parent's old friends. And family members are here.

We introduced Melody to a lot of people and people kept rubbing her belly. Which I can tell was irritating her not long my grand father arrived. He hugged both Rjay and I. He's been staying with my parents for three days.

He loves Melody like loves her if he could I believe he'll try and take her from me. "Isn't it my beautiful granddaughter," he said kissing both of her cheeks. I rolled my eyes he's seventy one years old. But pimping like he's twenty I've been told on numerous occasions that I'm just like him.

The only woman who could control him was my grandmother. But she died when I was twenty not long mom and dad started pulling up. Dad think it's just a surprise dinner. But we rented out the entire restaurant for them. Mom doesn't know anything when they both walked in.

Melody took a picture everyone yelled "surprised" mom started crying hugging people who she hasn't seen in months. While melody sat with grandpa rubbing her stomach while she half sleep.

The only other person she will let rubbing her stomach other than me. Walking over to them she's out cold looking at grandpa. "She reminds me of your grandmother," he said looking at her with a smile.

I thought about it and he's right her attitude, the way she carries herself do remind me of my grandma.