Twenty Nine

Ace/Apollo's Pov

I've been trying to get Melody pregnant. I won't let my cum leak out of her and I don't even bother pulling out at this point. Even thought I never really tired pulling out with her. If we find out we're pregnant today? We're going to the courthouse the next day. But our moms are still planning the ceremony.

She's at home sleep we just got back home late last night. Thanksgiving was uneventful I also met with a potential buyer for the house.

Hopefully they want it if not I'll just sell it to this company. I'm at the condo I own looking at the remodel trying to have it done before Christmas. Because as soon as it's done is when my mother will want to move in. She literally have movers waiting on call.

When I was done I went to both stores today to handle inventory. After way through it I got a call "hello?" I answered not looking at my phone "hello? Is this Apollo Blaine?" They asked "speaking," I answered. "This is Dr.Dean from Lincoln Memorial your wife was in a car accident and had been admitted into our ER," he said it was like my mind went blank.

I was on autopilot grabbing my keys and walked out everyone was speaking to me. But I couldn't hear past what the doctor was saying. What should had been a forty minute drive I made it there in ten minutes. Parking and running inside "hi I'm looking for Melody Tate?" I asked. "Are you family?" The lady asked "yes I'm her fiancé," I said she give me the room number and I ran there. Sending out a mass text message to our parents.

Getting to her room a police officer was standing outside speaking the Dr. "is this Melody's room?" I asked and they nod. "You are?" The officer said "her fiancé," I said. "Let's talk," the doctor and officer told me.

After twenty minutes with my hands in head. I want to punch someone "what the fuck do you mean someone tired to run her off road!" I asked looking up "witnesses said they saw someone kept swerving towards her car. Don't care what lane she moved in they followed her. She swerved so deep she almost hit some kids but she moved so she'll hit a wall instead of the kids," the officer said.

"Do you know anyone who would want to hurt her? Hurt you maybe by going thought her?" He asked and I shook my head no. "I know I have some crazy girls I use to mess with. But trying to kill her?" I asked shaking my head.

The officer walked off saying he'll keep in touch. The doctor told me she'll be fine just a slight concussion and broken wrist. Getting back to her room I opened the door to see her walking tv she saw me "hi baby" she whispered I walked over and laid on top of her. She rubbed my head and kissing the top. "How you feeling my love?" I asked her. "I'm
Okay I was a little shaken up at first. But I'm good just happy no one got hurt," she said. "Baby why were you even out?" I asked her. "I was getting something to cook," she whispered and I sighed. "Your car is totalled," I said.

"I don't think I will be driving for a while my love," she said kissing my head again not long after Mr and Mrs hart was rushing into the room. I moved off her letting them check her over Mrs. Hart was in tears kissing all over her face. I walked out with Mr.Hart "what happened?" He asked.

"The police said someone tired to run her off the road. She said she was just going to the grocery store," I said rubbing my hand down my face. He made a face "who the hell would do that?" He asked and I shrug. "It could just be an angry driver it could be someone who doesn't like her, me or you," I said and he nod. "What about her car?" He asked "done for," I said he shook his head looking at my phone. I got fifty missed calls from my mother. Rolling my eyes she's already on the plane.

I should had never give her that emergency credit card. Walking back inside Ms.Hart is praying over Melody while melody looks to be sleep. Her mom looked at me and give me a hug. "It's okay it's okay," she whispered rocking me side to side. They both sat down around the room. While I stood in the corner watching her sleep.

A few hours later my mother and father showed up.  Mom was already crying by the time she got to the room. She went over to her kissing her head. Melody eyes fluttered opened and she look at us. "Urg you guys acting like I'm dying. I'm okay smile be happy feed me," she said sitting up with my dad's help.

"Baby I'm hungry," she said looking at me I nod moving kissing her head. I left the room with both our fathers following me. We walked out the hospital and I punched the wall. Trying to calm myself down "hey!" My dad said and I gripped my head. "You need to clam down," he said but I'm so fucking pissed off.

"She's alive and healthy just relax," her dad said but I'm too pissed to even see right now. The three of left with my dad driving going to Wendy's getting her favorite. Then going back to the hospital walking in she was just watching tv. As our moms talked to her I sat on the bed with her taking out her salad and nuggets. I hand her the drink "thank you baby" She whispered. As I feed her she would put a nugget in my mouth.

"I'm okay baby," she whispered looking at me. "I know," I told her. "Baby I can feel the anger radiating off of you. I'm fine I'm healthy it could had happened to anyone baby," she whispered looking at me. "But it didn't happen to anyone it happened to you," I told her "I'm safe. We're happy calm down baby," she said as I feed her.

"I love you," she whispered "I love you more," I told her kissing her head. So into her I forgot our parents are here. Looking at them as they smile at us and I felt heat go up my neck. Blushing slightly shaking my head I wiped her mouth. Then laying her down "get some more rest," I told her kissing her.