Twenty one

Apollo/Ace's Pov

"No, stop running!" I moaned out slapping her ass. Everyone finally left and I couldn't wait to get her to myself. "Urg daddy please," she groaned as I pushed her down bringing her arch up. "If I have to fix you again. I'm getting the plug," I said and grabbing her waist.

"Butt bayybeeee it's so hmmm," she moaned then went flat making me smirk. Leaning flat on her "what did I say?" I whispered in her ear making her clench around my dick. "Tell daddy what he said?" I asked her.

"I-if you have toooo," she groaned. "Fuck fix me again?" I chuckled. I went in the draw pulling out the plug and lube. "What's your safe word?" I asked her. "Ace," she whispered. I squirt the lube down her butt. Before slowly pushing it into her I still haven't pulled out.

Moving her ass cheeks around until she got use to the feeling. "How you feel baby?" I asked her. "Full," she said and I smiled. Grabbing her ass cheeks slamming into her. Moaning, groaning and skin clapping was all that.

Pulling her back to my chest one hand around her neck. The other on her clit rubbing it in circles "look at you making a fucking mess," I whispered in her ear as she gasp. "We ain't stopping until you squirt," I told her. "Shit!" She groaned. "Such a fucking whore for me. You like being full? You like daddy having both of your tight holes clung up?" I asked her "fuck," I said feeling her clench around me.

"I love being your whore," she said making me smile. "That's right baby," I said cumming in her making her cum. "Look at you creaming all over daddy's dick," I said pulling out of her slowly. "Clean daddy off," I told her with a smile. She turned around taking me in her mouth. I pet her head as she sucks me off. She's gotten really good at this.

After she clean she off I laid her back down. Putting her legs on my shoulders. Her hands above her head and sinking into her. Kissing her neck "hmm you so wet," I groaned. "Only for you," she said and I bite her nipple. "Better be," I told her.

Pushing my tongue in her mouth moving my hips. Getting orgasm after orgasm out of her. But she won't squirt pulling out of her. Looking down at her shaking and groaning. "Baby please," she whispered tiredly.

"Say your safe word," I told her and she rolled her brown eyes. Making me slap her pussy then I smirked when I saw it leaked. "Ooh you like that?" I asked. Slapping it again "Fuck!" She yelled i slapped it a few more times then ate her out. Pulling away when she was about to cum I slapped it again and watch as she made a mess everywhere.

Smiling as her legs shakes I got up running her a bath. Resting her in then changing our sheets after I was done I joined her. Letting her straddle me "how are you feeling my future wife?" I asked her. She giggled "sore and tired," she said making me laugh.

"Was I too rough?" I asked her. "Yes, but you know I love it," she said laughing kissing me. "Hmm so I was thinking," I said when she pulled away. She hmm kissing and sucking on my neck.

"I um urg," I said losing my train of thought when she sat on my dick. Then started riding me my head went back I brought her closer. As she kissed me getting the both of us to cum. I moaned and she just stayed there sighing.

She peaked my lips and I opened my eyes to look at her. And I swear every time I see her face she's more beautiful then when I closed my eyes. She smiled at me and I did the same. Tracing the little bruise that's forming around her neck.

I kissed it "you were saying?" She asked and I laughed. "I really don't remember," I said and she laughed. "Ooh Ooh I saw this baking course at the culinary school. That I thought you would interested in," I said and she tilt her head to the side. "What?" She asked.

"Well you said you always wanted to be a chef and I thought this would be a great start. If you find that you like it you can go to the school part time. It's only a six month program," I said. "Baby I don't think I'll have time. Or to be able to pay my part of the bills if," I cut her off.

"Yes you do I spoke to your dad you can work at the diner part time. I never asked you pay any part of any bills ever. I make more then enough for us to live comfortably. And I never once said that you have to pay for this course," I said she just looked at me.

"I want you to be happy and reach your full potential. Doing something you dreamed of doing since you were a little girl. Now just tell me that you want to take a the class and we'll go up there to apply tomorrow," I told her she just started crying hugging me. "Thank you," she told me.

"I can see me gaining a good fifty pounds. Dear God help me," I said and she laughed. "The way we have sex we should be in good health," she making me laughed harder. "I'm sorry baby we haven't been able to really do anything in almost a month," I said and she laughed. "Yes I like the soft stuff too," she said and I nod.

"I do to which is weird I never liked it before," I told her and she playfully rolled her eyes. "But the hard stuff is good too daddy," she whispered. "Baby that's not the hard stuff. I'm trying to get you there slowly not push it all on you at once," I said and her eyes widen.

"That wasn't the hard?" She asked and I laughed no shaking my head. "Shit!" She said and I rubbed her butt. "You want the plug out or in?" I asked her. "Out daddy," she said. I got her off me kissed both sides of her ass cheeks. Going to our bed as she bent over I ate her out one last time. Before I took the plug out then we laid down watching tv cuddling.