The calling

A/N: Izuku's POV unless said otherwise! .... also be warned, this is gonna be filled with drama real DRAMA cause I am craving this UwU

Am I dead?

For some reason this was the first thought popping in my thoughts. Nothing really made sense to me. I was completly covered in darkness. For all I knew this darkness was all there was. All of the sudden, there was a sound which resembled a call. I don't know who's voice this was but it felt odly sad. Was this person really looking for me? Did something happen? Maybe these thoughts should have been the very first thoughts that I should have had but that was not true at all. My first thought was the same over and over again.... was I dead? Was I alive? Where was I?

Where am I?

Who are you?

Who am I?

The more I thought about it the more my surrounding became to clear up. It was as if I was standing in front of another person and that pereson was not only sad but crying. It was a kid, a small child, no... that child was perhapse short but not completly a kid anymore. Fluffy grean hair and big green eyes that were filled with tears. 

Who are you?

I didn't had to ask again as all of the sudden pictures of memories or what I believed were memories started rushing into my head. It felt as if my brain would explode all of the sudden as all these scene came crushing into me. I didn't really know how I should feel about this at all. Were they my memories? Who was I? Who was this person in front of me? What was this place?

I had no idea about anything.

I saw a baby being held in a womans arms. The small child was laughing and there was a father besides it smiling at his wife.

"The son of our beloved family... of course, I will give you the best name of the best names in this world... my dear Izuku Midoriya."

The scene was so heartwarming and yet I felt this deep sadness. It threatened to start chocking me. What was this feeling? Why did I even feel this way? I had absolutely no idea what was going on. Everything was just soo confusing.

I haven't accomplished anything since birth and I'm just a useless kid... I just know how to eat and drink....

The scene started chaning soo quickly that I felt this nauseousness and dizziness. Still I couldn't really see what was going on but hear the voices around us. Multiple voices started overlapping and it was hard to make them out.

"That's the son of our great hero!"

"Are you jokin? His grades are a mess and look at how he dresses.... he is like a beggar."

But it doesn't matter..... I am son of the Eraserhead.... the best underground hero....

"What kind of sin did the hero do... he saved soo many.... he doesn't deserve a son like that."

" A quirkless bastard.... what a shame... poor hero."

I tried to live with it.... I honestly tried.... I...

Never did I feel this much sadness before. It was as if there was a something around my neck, strangeling me and my chest started to hurt. This feeling could only be described as air being forced out of my lungs. It was hard to breath. Was someone hurting me? In this space? Where was I even? Why was I feeling like this? Too many questions were in my head and all I could do was listen. Listen to the voice that came ou of nowhere and listen to the boy in front of me. He was crying by now and I could honestly feel his pain. There were soo many wounds all over this childs body.