Chapter 10

A/N: Not smut, but mentions of sexual content.

Aaron's POV

2 days later...

Today is the day of our second game, which I'm actually excited about. Me and Cameron have gotten along much better than we used to over the last couple of days, and I think I might have some ideas to why that is. Probably because of Kai and Jax bringing the team together, releasing the tension that was very much present for years. That along with the sex we've been having has slowly but surely decreased the hate the two of us have. 

Sex with Cam is the best sex I've ever had in my life. I've had sex with dudes before, but never before has it been as good as Cameron. Cam knows exactly what to do to make me feel good and he does exactly that. He knows my body better than I do, and we've only done it twice. 

I wake up, energized as hell because I didn't go to sleep that late, and I took a much needed ice bath after I got home. That really relieved the pain I received from Cameron, and that also just felt nice. Ice baths always calm my mind and my body, and I just feel at peace.

I go to the shower, turning it on and waiting for it to get warm. I have a fucking giant boner, which I'm praying will just go down before I get to school, because I have a hard time hiding it. Cameron is big, but I'm not small. With damn near every other person in earth, I'd be the top and they'd be the bottom. 

As I step into the shower, the warm water hitting my face and head, I try to just get my head in the game before I go to school. I always try to get myself somewhat hyped before school so I'm not just a fucking zombie and I can function. 

My boner does not go away. Usually it's gone by now, but it is not, which is annoying as fucking shit. I decide to just look up how to get rid of a boner. This is not really the best scenario for me, I don't really want to have to look this up, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and I can't think of a more desperate situation than the one I'm currently facing.

Many results came up, many of them saying that I should just wait it out and it will go away naturally, but I don't have that kind of time. Others said to just push it down, which I try, and that also doesn't work. I'm getting a bit worried now, because I need to be at school pretty soon. I'm not gonna meditate, I'm not gonna get back in the shower and make it cold, I'm not gonna spend a lot of time making myself a warm bath.

My final option is to try to just run in place, which somehow is supposed to work. This finally works, and I'm thanking God for that. I get my clothes on, blow dry my hair into the position I always put it in, and get shit ready to go to school.

I go downstairs and see Alicia, waiting for me to be done so that we can go to school.

"You ready?" I ask. She nods and we leave.

We get in the car, I put on some music, and we leave. Alicia having similar music taste to me is a blessing because we're not fighting over the aux in the car. I'm really happy about that because I've fought people for the aux. 

"So, you ready for your game tonight?" she asks.

"I think I am. I'll definitely do better than I did last week, that was embarrassing."

"You'll do fine, everyone has off nights, it's normal."

"Thanks."

"No problem. You're a good player. Is it true that Devin's the best player on the team?" she asks.

"Yeah, he basically is. He'll get D1 offers before any of us, that's for sure."

"Cool. I'm dating the best player on the football team."